Author Topic: MUD SWEAT AND GEARS ANNUAL NIAGARA RIM KIDS ON THE ROCKS RUN  (Read 1302 times)

*** YELLER ***

• BIGMIKE SAID I WAS A CLOWN SO .... GUESS THATS THAT
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 314
  • Male Posts: 4,686
  • Member since Oct '05
  • USMC NO BETTER FRIEND NO WORSE ENEMY
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a soda
Mud Sweat & Gears

Sonora, CA

Hello Gang

Spring has sprung. The passes are open (well, Tioga opens on the 11th) and the 23’rd running of Kids On The Rocks will be back at Niagara. Mud Sweat and Gears would like to invite you to attend.

Kids On The Rocks was started in 1990 by a group of dedicated off roaders in conjunction with the Forest Service and organizations that work with developmentally disabled “kids”. Over the past years we have given thousands of people a very memorable experience out in the forest that they would never otherwise get. We combine the talents of experienced off road drivers and volunteers to help pull together a great run and Bar-B-Que.

It looks like the weather will cooperate this year and the trail and campground will be open. The run with the “kids” will be held on Saturday morning June 29th. The trails will be open and you can play to your hearts content. Camping is available at the Niagara OHV Campground or dispersed camping out in the woods.

Here is a link to the event website: http://kidsontherocks.com/

I will be in touch with more info as it is available.

Please plan to attend “Kids On The Rocks”.

Thanks

:usa: ***YELLER***  :beerwhack:
MY ONLY REGRET IS THAT I HAVE NOTHING USEFUL TO OFFER THIS FORUM  :moon:
except BACON