Author Topic: Get Better Glen Thread! (some skin shown)  (Read 945322 times)

kneedownnate

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1128
  • Male Posts: 9,757
  • Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
Re: Get Better Glen Thread! (some skin shown)
« Reply #810 on: Dec 23, 2005, 10:18:45 PM »
Tan lines are gross?!  What planet are you living on boy?  Tan lines are dead sexy!
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!

wa4x4

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Turtle Points: -310
  • Male Posts: 1,569
  • Member since Jul '05
  • I'm about to tear the curb up
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: Dec 23, 2005, 10:20:19 PM »
Well depends on what tan lines we're talking about but on that 2nd chick...eh
2007 Satin white pearl STi- mostly stock
2006 WRX TR 320whp 343wtq, taken in a road rage wreck
1998 4runner, needs to become wheeler status

wa4x4

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Turtle Points: -310
  • Male Posts: 1,569
  • Member since Jul '05
  • I'm about to tear the curb up
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: Dec 23, 2005, 10:27:10 PM »
Hopefully this makes things a little better
2007 Satin white pearl STi- mostly stock
2006 WRX TR 320whp 343wtq, taken in a road rage wreck
1998 4runner, needs to become wheeler status

FATB0Y

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 2,803
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
    • fatboy on my space.com
« Reply #813 on: Dec 24, 2005, 02:55:38 AM »
Glen...I e-mailed ya a good one :thumbs:

79coyotefrg

• Turtle Points: 1452
  • Male Posts: 22,633
  • Member since May '02
  • Solid axle Toys Rule ! ! !
    • View Profile
    • HotSprings Superlift ORV park
« Reply #814 on: Dec 24, 2005, 09:39:57 AM »
Glen...I e-mailed ya a good one :thumbs:
GOT IT :bumpinbutts:   OMG  im spent
AR-TTORA founder 22R bored.060,LCE stage II race cam http://pure-gas.org/    32/36weber, :driving: Marlin 1200 NON ceramic clutch, L52SHD+dualcase #2919, cable-locker, Yukon 5.29 gears, 35's, Allpro ebrake, front springs, and high steer, F150rears    RIP Nitro 9-29-07 :(  I sure miss him :down: MarlinCrawlerInc IS NOT affiliated with TrailGear in any way

79coyotefrg

• Member since May '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #815 on: Dec 24, 2005, 09:43:21 AM »
Tan lines are gross, but then again so are huge scars. Now that is body damage!
:rofl2:  you are such a :idiot:    you wanna see a scar,  body damage??

let me go and find my picture album
AR-TTORA founder 22R bored.060,LCE stage II race cam http://pure-gas.org/    32/36weber, :driving: Marlin 1200 NON ceramic clutch, L52SHD+dualcase #2919, cable-locker, Yukon 5.29 gears, 35's, Allpro ebrake, front springs, and high steer, F150rears    RIP Nitro 9-29-07 :(  I sure miss him :down: MarlinCrawlerInc IS NOT affiliated with TrailGear in any way

79coyotefrg

• Member since May '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #816 on: Dec 24, 2005, 09:51:07 AM »
wa4x4,  when i was 26 my colon ruptured  and i almost died,  i had 105 temp when i got to the ER, they gave me more morphine than they were allowed to and i was still screaming in pain,   i went to emergency surgery,   10 hours later i came out 2 days later i woke up,   they had to cut me from just below my breast bone to my willy,  i had peritonitis all through my stomach cavity , they had to remove half of my colon  and the rest of my guts  where put on a gurney and cleaned befor they were put back in me,  i was in intensive care for 14 days,  when i finally got home a nurse was sent out 3 times aday for a month,  i had to wear a colostomy bag to poop thru the side on my belly  until 3 months had passed then i went thru a second surgery to hook my guts back to my :moon:   spending another 3 weeks in the hospital because i lost over half my blood in that surgery,  so  you really need to grow up  and admire a sexy woman when you see one,   cause her little appendix scar isnt even noticeable to a real man

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Female Posts: 299
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: Dec 24, 2005, 10:03:19 AM »
Or woman. I didn't see it, or the tan line till he said something! :idiot: I had to go back and figure out what he meant! Tan lines?? Come on! All I saw was camel toe! :rofl2: (I didn't even know what camel toe was till I came on this board :smack: )
Life is like a bowl of beer flavored chocolate covered dog turds.. it makes no sense. :pokinit:

Where is the Mammoth?

How the Mammoth came to be

Number Two :pokinit:

FATB0Y

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
    • fatboy on my space.com
« Reply #818 on: Dec 24, 2005, 10:04:19 AM »
GOT IT :bumpinbutts:   OMG  im spent
I'm glad you liked it :thumbs:

kneedownnate

• Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #819 on: Dec 24, 2005, 11:16:21 AM »
Yknow, I didn't even catch the scar comment for some reason, and I didn't even notice the scar.  Maybe I've finally grown up enough to ignore the litte imperfections that make people unique and concentrate on the big picture.  Or maybe I was just more focused on the little gem that mrswm noticed.....how can something so simple be so intriguing and captivating?!
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!

rockscrambler

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Male Posts: 800
  • Member since May '05
  • the rocscrambler's rock blazer
    • View Profile
    • Home of the rockscrambler
« Reply #820 on: Dec 24, 2005, 01:26:33 PM »
Yknow, I didn't even catch the scar comment for some reason, and I didn't even notice the scar. Maybe I've finally grown up enough to ignore the litte imperfections that make people unique and concentrate on the big picture. Or maybe I was just more focused on the little gem that mrswm noticed.....how can something so simple be so intriguing and captivating?!
hey don't grow up to much then it's no fun  :headscratch:  well that depends on who you grow-up with sometimes
Or woman. I didn't see it, or the tan line till he said something! :idiot: I had to go back and figure out what he meant! Tan lines?? Come on! All I saw was camel toe! :rofl2: (I didn't even know what camel toe was till I came on this board :smack: )
hheeeeehheeeee we men have corrupted you wwhhaaaa mmmaaaauuhhhhh!
wa4x4, when i was 26 my colon ruptured and i almost died, i had 105 temp when i got to the ER, they gave me more morphine than they were allowed to and i was still screaming in pain, i went to emergency surgery, 10 hours later i came out 2 days later i woke up, they had to cut me from just below my breast bone to my willy, i had peritonitis all through my stomach cavity , they had to remove half of my colon and the rest of my guts where put on a gurney and cleaned before they were put back in me, i was in intensive care for 14 days, when i finally got home a nurse was sent out 3 times aday for a month, i had to wear a colostomy bag to poop thru the side on my belly until 3 months had passed then i went thru a second surgery to hook my guts back to my :moon: spending another 3 weeks in the hospital because i lost over half my blood in that surgery, so you really need to grow up and admire a sexy woman when you see one, cause her little appendix scar isn't even noticeable to a real man
I'm glad you had good doctors glen I would have missed out meeting a great person. (whenever we meet IRL)  :talkingn:
Tan lines are gross?! What planet are you living on boy? Tan lines are dead sexy!
you got that right Nate! and in my opinion so are scars. well some scars. Not your Glen but I still love ya brother! :nonono:  not like that ya sickos
we're born,we roll over,we crawl,we walk,we run,we drive,we install cages,we wheel,we crawl,we roll over,the circle of life is complete.!

"we sleep peaceably in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to bring violence upon those who would do us harm" to you I say thank you
87 Chevy K5 V10 tonka truck,87 Toyota 4runner
83 Jeep CJ8,sold-76 Dodge W200 & 87 Ford broncoII

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #821 on: Dec 24, 2005, 02:21:50 PM »
hheeeeehheeeee we men have corrupted you wwhhaaaa mmmaaaauuhhhhh!

That's right, before coming here I was pure as driven snow :angel: and now look what you have done to me! :spankbutt:

I'm glad you had good doctors glen I would have missed out meeting a great person.

And we did meet IRL. And he is a great person :woohoo: a great big person :_oops: :lipsrsealed: :rofl: Ya know I love ya, man :therethere:
Life is like a bowl of beer flavored chocolate covered dog turds.. it makes no sense. :pokinit:

Where is the Mammoth?

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Turtle Points: 718
  • Male Posts: 7,644
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #822 on: Dec 24, 2005, 03:18:06 PM »
Tan lines are gross, but then again so are huge scars. Now that is body damage!

That boy ain't right!! :headshake:  Tan lines ain't sexy?  and you're calling that a huge scar?  You gotta quit puffin the magic dragon WA4x4 :hahaha:

:beerchug:
:usa: Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees :usa:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

"I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves."
              -Ronald Reagan

Don't take life too seriously, it isn't permanent

rockscrambler

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Male Posts: 800
  • Member since May '05
  • the rocscrambler's rock blazer
    • View Profile
    • Home of the rockscrambler
« Reply #823 on: Dec 24, 2005, 03:41:37 PM »

That's right, before coming here I was pure as driven snow :angel: and now look what you have done to me! :spankbutt:
what do you mean done the process is not yet complete!
And we did meet IRL. And he is a great person :woohoo: a great big person :_oops: :lipsrsealed: :rofl: Ya know I love ya, man :therethere:
yes but I have yet to have that privilege and I too am a great big person. You've seen the pics and ain't talking bout my lips either  :rofl2:
we're born,we roll over,we crawl,we walk,we run,we drive,we install cages,we wheel,we crawl,we roll over,the circle of life is complete.!

"we sleep peaceably in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to bring violence upon those who would do us harm" to you I say thank you
87 Chevy K5 V10 tonka truck,87 Toyota 4runner
83 Jeep CJ8,sold-76 Dodge W200 & 87 Ford broncoII

BUBBA

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 16
  • Male Posts: 1,138
  • Member since Mar '05
  • this sucks
    • View Profile
« Reply #824 on: Dec 24, 2005, 04:27:42 PM »
 :rofl2: Yep at first I didn't notice the scar.I was focused on the beautiful TOE.Just remeber  :rivers: 4x4 if you ever have to have your appendix out you'll be gross.
87 4runner 350 with custom dent package. 
My budget beater

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #825 on: Dec 24, 2005, 06:34:46 PM »
:rofl2: Yep at first I didn't notice the scar.I was focused on the beautiful TOE.Just remeber :rivers: 4x4 if you ever have to have your appendix out you'll be gross.
I must see a picture of this wa4x4, he must surely be the image of perfection, a fully tanned adonis, a man amongst men, for him to be so rightiously judgemental of a tiny scar, and typical tan lines on such a beautiful woman. OH wait! But her nostrils aren't the same size either... and is that perhaps a chicken pox mark just to the right of her belly button. OH THE HUMANITY! REMOVE THAT ABOMINATION FROM THE GBG THREAD!

Where is the Mammoth?

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #826 on: Dec 24, 2005, 06:36:59 PM »
what do you mean done the process is not yet complete!

:aaa:

yes but I have yet to have that privilege and I too am a great big person. You've seen the pics and ain't talking bout my lips either :rofl2:
:pokinit: well only time will tell LRS. :popcorn:

Where is the Mammoth?

V-Man

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 29
  • Male Posts: 792
  • Member since Sep '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #827 on: Dec 24, 2005, 06:38:36 PM »
:rofl2: Yep at first I didn't notice the scar.I was focused on the beautiful TOE.Just remeber  :rivers: 4x4 if you ever have to have your appendix out you'll be gross.

Don't go in for any sports, ya might scratch the  pretty skin 4x4, then you would  have to hide from the world in the bell tower with the hump backs ..so people don't see that horrible damage skin..

And for god's sake don't try and serve you're country, ya might end up like me with scars from head to toe.  In fifteen minutes I was blown up, shot   
(twice), and then cut/slashed and bayoneted. You must think I am a flipping monter,if a little appendix scar grosses you out. :twocents:  :shake:   

« Last Edit: Dec 24, 2005, 07:18:34 PM by VE3NLP »

79coyotefrg

• Member since May '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #828 on: Dec 24, 2005, 07:02:11 PM »
yea ve3 ,  i have the HUGE scar from my chest to Mr. Happy,  then a 4 inch scar across my side where i had to poop from for 3 months,  then the 6 inch scar under my right arm, from which this thread was born,  (my favorite part)  scars on my legs from working in the woods and being eatin alive by deer ticks and chiggers,   a big scar on my left hand from a razor, :boxing:  another on my left forearm :boxing: chemical scarring of my lungs from being splashed with hydrochloric acid,  also have scars on my left side of my face  from that,  (see the beard) 

wa4x4  is what 16  ???  17 maybe,  dad bought him a 4runner,.  he blew the motor in it,  then cut a pristine 1st gen to peices,  now  the 06 subaru,  ::)  and daddy's going to buy him another toyota to cut up in a month or two
i can think of only one thing to say

:slap:

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #829 on: Dec 24, 2005, 07:14:59 PM »
    Don't go in for any sports, ya might scratch the  pretty skin 4x4, then you would  have to hide from in the bell tower with the hump backs ..so people don't see that horrible damage skin..

And for god's sake don't try and serve you're country, ya might end up like me with scars from head to toe.  In fifteen minutes I was blown up, shot   
(twice), and then cut/slashed and bayoneted. You must think I am a flipping monter,if a little appendix scar grosses you out. :twocents:  :shake:   

:usa: thank you first of all, for your service :yupyup: :usa:

« Last Edit: Dec 24, 2005, 07:21:32 PM by BLACKDOG »

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

-Ronald Reagan

V-Man

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since Sep '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #830 on: Dec 24, 2005, 07:20:58 PM »

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #831 on: Dec 24, 2005, 07:23:22 PM »
  And you were saying BD?   :headscratch:

My bad, My computer is having issues :smack:

I think we should start a thread dedicated to Wa4x4  with scars in it, since he obvioulsy doesn't ever see them.  :dunno:  Must suck having to stay inside all the time, and not move, so you won't get a scar or tan line :down:

-Ronald Reagan

79coyotefrg

• Member since May '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #832 on: Dec 24, 2005, 07:30:59 PM »
the BubbleBoy   :rofl2:  im going to look tomorrow for the pics of my stomach 1 month after my 1st surgery  :ack:

oh and my pics of my left eye after getting it knocked out in a street fight,  took 8 hours on a table and 47 stitches  :eye:

V-Man

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since Sep '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #833 on: Dec 24, 2005, 08:29:20 PM »
the BubbleBoy   :rofl2:  im going to look tomorrow for the pics of my stomach 1 month after my 1st surgery  :ack:

oh and my pics of my left eye after getting it knocked out in a street fight,  took 8 hours on a table and 47 stitches  :eye:

After my "dance" as the intel guys called it in the debriefing, I was on morphin for three months.  I had holes in both legs and arms, scalp, right butt cheek, and across my tail bone.  Seven of the eight guys that jumped me AFTER they blow me thru a wall with a RPG, went stright to the morgue, the eight guy died on the table screaming something in arabic about infidel demon.  They told me that when they pulled me off him, I was beating him to death with one his buddy's arm.  I dont remember much it too clearly. I don't want to remember any of it.  I just can't be a :boozer:   or hide behind a needle. The thing that scares me the most about the hole in my mind,  is that some day I may remember.

But we're not here for a pissing contest over scar's right  :thumbs: , but it helps to talk once and awhile.  :help:  if you know what I mean..

kneedownnate

• Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #834 on: Dec 24, 2005, 11:22:49 PM »
So instead of checking on this thread to see hot babes I find it's now becoming a bash wa4x4 thread?  Don't get me wrong, sometimes his mouth and lack of a filter between his brain and his typing finger seem to get him in a little deep, and it is kinda fun to bust his chops cause he makes it easy.  But I hafta say...LET'S GET BACK TO THE SCANTILY CLAD WOMEN!!!  I'll try and make sure that I only post up full on model spec tang from now on.  Have I said yet that chicks are cool?!  Oh, and I love toe.....just had to say it incase you haven't seen a re-occuring theme in my posts.  It's the 8th wonder of the world!
RIP KYOTA

FATB0Y

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
    • fatboy on my space.com
« Reply #835 on: Dec 25, 2005, 04:03:31 AM »
NOW BACK ON TOPIC !!!!  :drool:

FATB0Y

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
    • fatboy on my space.com
« Reply #836 on: Dec 25, 2005, 04:05:27 AM »

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #837 on: Dec 25, 2005, 06:00:17 AM »
OK, Merry Christamas... may :santa: leave your stockings stuffed.

oh, and sorry these tans lines are so ugly

Where is the Mammoth?

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #838 on: Dec 25, 2005, 06:01:48 AM »
:psss: hope that one doesn't say anything inappropriate for the board! :aaa:

Where is the Mammoth?

FATB0Y

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
    • fatboy on my space.com
« Reply #839 on: Dec 25, 2005, 06:18:58 AM »
OK, Merry Christamas... may :santa: leave your stockings stuffed.
:yupyup: