Author Topic: New guy from Washington  (Read 6266 times)

WHITE_TRASH

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 679
  • Member since Feb '03
  • Don't blame me, I didn't vote for this crap.
    • View Profile
Re: New guy from Washington
« Reply #30 on: Dec 24, 2004, 05:43:20 PM »
Ill be in OR to wheel on new years at tsf.  Thats the only one set in stone so far.  Ill bo on the left side of the cascades in about a month.
Full hydro, 186:1 with an auto and 44's what could go wrong??

shawnb

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 140
  • Male Posts: 135
  • Member since Jan '04
  • Haven't seen snow like this here this year :(
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: Dec 24, 2004, 06:48:03 PM »
it doesn't help to keep trails open when people make careless water crossing, getting stuck and leaving there rigs hood high in raging water.

MUDJUNKY

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: -428
  • Male Posts: 364
  • Member since Dec '04
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: Dec 24, 2004, 11:12:19 PM »
i couldnt agree more with you guys. i get just a mad as the next guy but i cant vote and it sucks because one vote can change everything.  in monroe wa there is a big issue about closing down the monroe motocross track thanks to :gay:s        and tree hugers it is very close to happening. the track brings millions of dollars to the town and if rossi's opponent wins we will lose the track and possibly the land we wheel and ride on. people dont realize how much money is generated from wheeling and riding. another thing that gets places closed down is the bums that dump all there garabage were we wheel and ride. i try to go to every clean up event that i can. michigan has 11 orv parks. thats something we should have. i hope rossi wins so we can atleast try to get more areas we can wheel and ride at without having all this havoc. another thing that doesnt help is when people try something with there trucks that they shouldnt even attempt with there trucks and end up in trouble but i guess thats a learning experiance.  gotrocks and white trash i agree with your post on this issue 100%
"I avoid myspace like the devil himself...  Nothing good can come from having teenyboppers and childmolesters mixed with emo morons hanging out in one place...." white trash.

gotrocks [OP]

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Turtle Points: 107
  • Male Posts: 2,653
  • Member since Dec '04
  • FLOOR IT!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: Dec 24, 2004, 11:49:10 PM »
Thanks for some of your comments guys its amazing to see how fast you've all replied to some of this.  White Trash I have to agree with you on having to vote an ocassional demo. because just because they are repulican doesn't mean their a perfect saint in any means.  Anyhow we just need to make sure that we all do our part in maintaining the few areas that we do have left and not let them get closed down.  I recently joined the PNW4WD association (Pacific Northwest 4 Wheel Drive assosiation) to do my part in donatating to an organization that keeps our sport going here in the northwest.  We have so many areas that are great wheeling but more and more land keeps getting closed down.  I just hope that we can all do or part to keep those other guys in line who mess it up for us, and if it means going on clean up runs and picking up all of their crap I guess we got to do it.

MUDJUNKY

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: -428
  • Male Posts: 364
  • Member since Dec '04
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: Dec 24, 2004, 11:54:44 PM »
i know there is a clean up event at rieters pit coming up im just not sure when it is
"I avoid myspace like the devil himself...  Nothing good can come from having teenyboppers and childmolesters mixed with emo morons hanging out in one place...." white trash.