Author Topic: Built Supra Turbo 4Runner 4 Sale  (Read 41706 times)

YellowJacket

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: -67
  • Member since Sep '02
    • View Profile
Re: Built Supra Turbo 4Runner 4 Sale
« Reply #90 on: Nov 08, 2009, 10:36:37 PM »
nice to see you sold it to a forum member yellowjacket- you sound like a pretty cool dood. its nice when you can sell your baby to someone and maintain a relationship huh? :D
Thanks you guys! I too am glad I was able to find in a good home from someone on the board. I know he will be able to pick up where I left off and make it an even sweeter rig (basically make my dream come true)! I tried to be honest and up front about everything on the rig. I figured we would hopefully still talk here and there, at least online if he was happy with the Runner. Since we are still talking, I am hoping that means he's at least okay? :greengrin:  What would be way sick is if he got it just the way he wanted it and brings it back down here to Moab and we could wheel together! :stopit: (I still have an FZJ80, but for now it doesn't see real difficult trails, mostly a family camping rig) Except, I guess I wouldn't really be able to follow.  :smack:

YellowJacket [OP]

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Sep '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: Nov 08, 2009, 10:44:53 PM »
nice to see you sold it to a forum member yellowjacket- you sound like a pretty cool dood.
He is a cool dood! really solid guy...
Now if only I could figure out this "Turtle Points" thing and get it in the positive???  :headscratch:

pumkin toy

• Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: -4
  • Male Posts: 3,561
  • Member since Sep '05
  • Do You Know A Sweeney Bro?
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
« Reply #92 on: Nov 09, 2009, 07:53:35 PM »
I would love to wheel it in moab with you when i get it all linked up and such!  Oh and its almost impossible to get positive turtle points!
97 4runner Limited
4runner Build Thread http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=54076.1410#lastPost

Started my own fab business recently check out the website  www.c4fabrication.com

also follow C4Fab on facebook for regular updates on projects. http://www.facebook.com/pages/C4-Fabrication/454285357953823

NITE KRAWLERS

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: -35
  • Male Posts: 970
  • Member since Oct '09
  • I KNOW A SWEENEY BRO!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: Nov 09, 2009, 07:55:37 PM »
This vehicle is now SOLD and in her new home in South Dakota. Thanks everyone for looking!

Its not a HER anymore bro, this thing is about to get a mean face lift. Its going to be a monster and  breath fire out the turbo, well a little more fire any way cause its mean.. GRRRRR   :maddest: straight up SD style
Sometimes life is a rock an we need a Yota to get over it an Chevy is like a rock so I'm over it!!!

pumkin toy

• Member since Sep '05
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
« Reply #94 on: Nov 09, 2009, 07:58:00 PM »
Its not a HER anymore bro, this thing is about to get a mean face lift. Its going to be a monster and  breath fire out the turbo, well a little more fire any way cause its mean.. GRRRRR   :maddest: straight up SD style
dude i cut the exhaust off right after the cat tonight. no muffler now and that thing spit hot fire! dude it pulls even harder through first and second without the muffler on it!  I'm just gonna get a really long tailpipe made for it and rock it out with no muffler.
97 4runner Limited
4runner Build Thread http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=54076.1410#lastPost

Started my own fab business recently check out the website  www.c4fabrication.com

also follow C4Fab on facebook for regular updates on projects. http://www.facebook.com/pages/C4-Fabrication/454285357953823

NITE KRAWLERS

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since Oct '09
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: Nov 09, 2009, 07:58:41 PM »
 Oh and its almost impossible to get positive turtle points!

Ya like for real, im going to see how many - i can get cause not sure watz going on!! Yellowjackets got a sick -69 going on, gotta love it. :yupyup:
Sometimes life is a rock an we need a Yota to get over it an Chevy is like a rock so I'm over it!!!

NITE KRAWLERS

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since Oct '09
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: Nov 09, 2009, 08:01:41 PM »
dude i cut the exhaust off right after the cat tonight. no muffler now and that thing spit hot fire! dude it pulls even harder through first and second without the muffler on it!  I'm just gonna get a really long tailpipe made for it and rock it out with no muffler.

Nice i like it bra.. Get a thrush muffler dawg they are so mean.. lol  Crazy hot fire, i waz just being cool funny guy, but now that its cool and funny.

YellowJacket [OP]

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Sep '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: Nov 09, 2009, 09:58:43 PM »
Its not a HER anymore bro, this thing is about to get a mean face lift. Its going to be a monster and  breath fire out the turbo, well a little more fire any way cause its mean.. GRRRRR   :maddest: straight up SD style
Down boy, down.:greengrin: You make it sound like you guys are planning on some NOS or something. I wouldn't go much more than a 100 shot! 8) Anyway, to make it real mean, you would need the other parts that I have for sale. Caleb didn't make it sound like he was real interested, plus he's probably not ready to spend a bunch more money for awhile.

pumkin toy

• Member since Sep '05
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
« Reply #98 on: Nov 09, 2009, 10:00:05 PM »
I thought you already sold the injectors and fuel management?
97 4runner Limited

Jaysen

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: -20
  • Male Posts: 773
  • Member since Mar '08
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: Nov 09, 2009, 10:28:11 PM »
dude happy for you man..i wish i can put a supra turbo motor in mine too..
95 22RE. Toyota Ext.Cab SAS. Dual Case.
1988 Honda Civic 4dr lx,
2007 Honda Ruckus scooter

YellowJacket [OP]

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Sep '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: Nov 09, 2009, 10:45:15 PM »
I would love to wheel it in moab with you when i get it all linked up and such!  Oh and its almost impossible to get positive turtle points!
They are totally hard! I think I am going to hook you guys up and see if it makes a difference. Looks like you can only do it once an hour. But, to go negative, does that mean that people are actually taking them away?

YellowJacket [OP]

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Sep '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: Nov 09, 2009, 10:51:18 PM »
I thought you already sold the injectors and fuel management?
Nope, deal fell through on the 550cc injectors and the Apexi ACV-R is just sitting in the box. Admittedly I haven't tried hard to sell these items I was trying to focus on selling the Runner. Now that's taken care of, I can focus on some of the other items I have left over.

I thought you were going to just focus on the rockcrawling stuff and not bump up the hp much more. That's all this stuff is for. That is why I mentioned it on all the boards in the first post, that I had additional stuff for some extra cash. One of the items did get sold though. The Wideband Oxygen sensor and gauge. Still also have the brand new MAFT-Pro.

crawlerdan

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1319
  • Male Posts: 4,770
  • Member since Feb '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: Nov 10, 2009, 07:25:46 AM »
how much are you asking for the avcr

pumkin toy

• Member since Sep '05
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
« Reply #103 on: Nov 10, 2009, 04:54:25 PM »
They are totally hard! I think I am going to hook you guys up and see if it makes a difference. Looks like you can only do it once an hour. But, to go negative, does that mean that people are actually taking them away?
yeah i think dudes are taking them from you, not very cool! also i posted a question for you in my build thread, you should check it out
97 4runner Limited

minicrawlin

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 36
  • Male Posts: 388
  • Member since Oct '09
  • BAM!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: Nov 10, 2009, 05:39:36 PM »
ha ha i think after he cut off that exaust and ran it he wants the best of both worlds. . . .crawlin with the sweet sound of a *Kchhhish!!* from the turbo that can blow the doors off the kids coffee can sounding hondas ha ha! who can blame him!? . . . . . .dam that runners nice!
the rocks Rock in South D SON!

YellowJacket [OP]

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Sep '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: Nov 10, 2009, 10:31:18 PM »
how much are you asking for the avcr
APEXi AVC-R - $350 (Used)
Translator Pro Digital MAF Eliminator - $375 (Brand new)

YellowJacket [OP]

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Sep '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: Nov 10, 2009, 10:33:48 PM »
yeah i think dudes are taking them from you, not very cool! also i posted a question for you in my build thread, you should check it out
Ah well, I try, but I guess I still suck.:rivers: I replied over there.

minicrawlin

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Oct '09
  • BAM!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: Nov 10, 2009, 10:36:02 PM »
Ah well, I try, but I guess I still suck.:rivers: I replied over there.
i've been handing those karma points out like HOTCAKES!! not sure why i have those capabilities but alright ha ha! hooked everyone up! . . but seriously had a legit reason each time ha ha. dont go stealin em from me! Crawl on!!  :turtle3:

YellowJacket [OP]

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Sep '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: Nov 10, 2009, 10:42:55 PM »
i've been handing those karma points out like HOTCAKES!! not sure why i have those capabilities but alright ha ha! hooked everyone up! . . but seriously had a legit reason each time ha ha. dont go stealin em from me! Crawl on!!  :turtle3:
HAHA me too! But this is what it said last time I just tried to hook you up, "Sorry, you can't repeat a karma action without waiting 1 hours."  :smack:

minicrawlin

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Oct '09
  • BAM!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: Nov 10, 2009, 11:31:52 PM »
HAHA me too! But this is what it said last time I just tried to hook you up, "Sorry, you can't repeat a karma action without waiting 1 hours."  :smack:
ya man you cant get all crazy wit the points! gotta be legit reasons you know?! like, you sold caleb a wicked wicked BA 4runner so i hooked it with a point ha ha! seriously though that runners gonna be crazy cool!!!!

YellowJacket [OP]

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Sep '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: Nov 11, 2009, 01:50:50 AM »
ya man you cant get all crazy wit the points! gotta be legit reasons you know?! like, you sold caleb a wicked wicked BA 4runner so i hooked it with a point ha ha! seriously though that runners gonna be crazy cool!!!!
Well, it's not perfect. But it's a great start and I think he will get a lot of attention from it!

minicrawlin

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Oct '09
  • BAM!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: Nov 11, 2009, 11:58:48 AM »
Well, it's not perfect. But it's a great start and I think he will get a lot of attention from it!
screw the attention that things gonna wheel like it's 1999. .. . wait no, that things gonna wheel like Helen Keller had good hearing, wait no. . . screw it but its gonna rock the Rocks i know that! do you or does anyone know can you mount that same turbo tranny to a 22r???

YellowJacket [OP]

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Sep '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: Nov 11, 2009, 07:43:16 PM »
screw the attention that things gonna wheel like it's 1999. .. . wait no, that things gonna wheel like Helen Keller had good hearing, wait no. . . screw it but its gonna rock the Rocks i know that! do you or does anyone know can you mount that same turbo tranny to a 22r???
Well Caleb will gather more attention in the ROCKS, on the STREET, and at the STRIP than most, is my guess.

If you have the stock turbo bellhousing, it will mount right up.

If you need a bellhousing, I have one or two for sale.  :greengrin:

minicrawlin

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Oct '09
  • BAM!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: Nov 11, 2009, 08:45:41 PM »
hmmm. . . . . . .thats interesting! ha ha. cuz that things low man! gotta get that crawl ratio up a bit yet! 4.7 in the case aint doing it! thanks for that i'll look into it further! thats a down the line thing. duals is next for driveline!!

YellowJacket [OP]

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Sep '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: Nov 11, 2009, 09:21:40 PM »
hmmm. . . . . . .thats interesting! ha ha. cuz that things low man! gotta get that crawl ratio up a bit yet! 4.7 in the case aint doing it! thanks for that i'll look into it further! thats a down the line thing. duals is next for driveline!!

I was telling Caleb that a buddy of mine went triple t-cases in his 83 toy pickup back in the day! He was at 250:1 with no 4.7 gears!

NITE KRAWLERS

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since Oct '09
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: Nov 11, 2009, 10:39:20 PM »

ye ye ya what. We don,t mean crazy so much that we need more horses under da hood but crazy that some sick build n is gona be going down. Caleb alreadys got a sick stinger on and ready fo more...  :driving:

pumkin toy

• Member since Sep '05
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
« Reply #116 on: Nov 12, 2009, 04:54:41 PM »
ye ye ya what. We don,t mean crazy so much that we need more horses under da hood but crazy that some sick build n is gona be going down. Caleb alreadys got a sick stinger on and ready fo more...  :driving:
thats right man! just gotta get the pumkin sold and its gonna get crazy!  You need to convince Ryan to buy it yo!
97 4runner Limited

NITE KRAWLERS

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since Oct '09
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: Nov 12, 2009, 08:17:24 PM »
thats right man! just gotta get the pumkin sold and its gonna get crazy!  You need to convince Ryan to buy it yo!

I'll talk to him this weekend bro, just maybe we can get him to buy it. Would be sweet cause then it would still be local and we could wheel with it. Maybe he could drive it saturday night on iceman and get him all stoked on it. cause i know if he drives it he will think its a gnar ride yo. We'll talk bout it later ight!!

pumkin toy

• Member since Sep '05
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
« Reply #118 on: Nov 12, 2009, 08:51:12 PM »
I'll talk to him this weekend bro, just maybe we can get him to buy it. Would be sweet cause then it would still be local and we could wheel with it. Maybe he could drive it saturday night on iceman and get him all stoked on it. cause i know if he drives it he will think its a gnar ride yo. We'll talk bout it later ight!!
yeah dude we gotta get him to drive it!  we can take both my rigs out wheelin!  he can drive the pumkin
97 4runner Limited

minicrawlin

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Oct '09
  • BAM!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: Nov 12, 2009, 09:18:03 PM »
DUDE :pokinit: YEAH!!! Lets do this man! those parts are comin! we're puttin em on, then doin a swap, then ROCKIN ICEMAN with the lights on son! NIGHT WHEELIN.  :shocking: