Author Topic: Built Supra Turbo 4Runner 4 Sale  (Read 41702 times)

NITE KRAWLERS

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: -35
  • Male Posts: 970
  • Member since Oct '09
  • I KNOW A SWEENEY BRO!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Built Supra Turbo 4Runner 4 Sale
« Reply #120 on: Nov 15, 2009, 08:24:59 PM »
yeah dude we gotta get him to drive it!  we can take both my rigs out wheelin!  he can drive the pumkin

k bro i'll run it buy him. maybe this weekend if ya get the steer box moved and stuff. sure he be down for it.
Sometimes life is a rock an we need a Yota to get over it an Chevy is like a rock so I'm over it!!!

NITE KRAWLERS

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since Oct '09
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: Nov 15, 2009, 08:28:53 PM »
DUDE :pokinit: YEAH!!! Lets do this man! those parts are comin! we're puttin em on, then doin a swap, then ROCKIN ICEMAN with the lights on son! NIGHT WHEELIN.  :shocking:

Well we got the swap done and wheeled iceman and it was sick times. Night wheel  n just straight up rocks, gotta love it. The runner didn't get to go, bummer. still need to move the box but it should get done this week so maybe it will make it out this weekend. hurry up pumpkin..lol  :hyper:
Sometimes life is a rock an we need a Yota to get over it an Chevy is like a rock so I'm over it!!!

pumkin toy

• Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: -4
  • Male Posts: 3,561
  • Member since Sep '05
  • Do You Know A Sweeney Bro?
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
« Reply #122 on: Nov 15, 2009, 10:06:53 PM »
Well we got the swap done and wheeled iceman and it was sick times. Night wheel  n just straight up rocks, gotta love it. The runner didn't get to go, bummer. still need to move the box but it should get done this week so maybe it will make it out this weekend. hurry up pumpkin..lol  :hyper:
you need to tell ups to hurry up!  lol  it will get done this week.  we be wheelin on sat!
97 4runner Limited
4runner Build Thread http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=54076.1410#lastPost

Started my own fab business recently check out the website  www.c4fabrication.com

also follow C4Fab on facebook for regular updates on projects. http://www.facebook.com/pages/C4-Fabrication/454285357953823

YellowJacket [OP]

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: -67
  • Member since Sep '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: Nov 15, 2009, 10:09:42 PM »
you need to tell ups to hurry up!  lol  it will get done this week.  we be wheelin on sat!
Make sure to take cameras when you go!

(Aren't you usually in bed by now Caleb? :greengrin:)

pumkin toy

• Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: -4
  • Male Posts: 3,561
  • Member since Sep '05
  • Do You Know A Sweeney Bro?
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
« Reply #124 on: Nov 15, 2009, 10:15:23 PM »
Make sure to take cameras when you go!

(Aren't you usually in bed by now Caleb? :greengrin:)
we will grab the camera for sure, maybe try to get some footage. yeah dude i'm going to bed right now! lol  oh and the runner is performing great now! i think it finally adjusted to the altitude cuz it ran perfect all weekend!  hopefully it stays that way
97 4runner Limited
4runner Build Thread http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=54076.1410#lastPost

Started my own fab business recently check out the website  www.c4fabrication.com

also follow C4Fab on facebook for regular updates on projects. http://www.facebook.com/pages/C4-Fabrication/454285357953823

YellowJacket [OP]

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: -67
  • Member since Sep '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: Nov 15, 2009, 10:24:35 PM »
the runner is performing great now! i think it finally adjusted to the altitude cuz it ran perfect all weekend!
I am very glad to hear that!

NITE KRAWLERS

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since Oct '09
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: Nov 16, 2009, 08:37:04 PM »
we will grab the camera for sure, maybe try to get some footage. yeah dude i'm going to bed right now! lol  oh and the runner is performing great now! i think it finally adjusted to the altitude cuz it ran perfect all weekend!  hopefully it stays that way

Ya he's totally stoked on the way it runs now, which is sweet. I always gotz the smart phone so we'll always have sick photo's man. Never miss a photo opp if we can. Ya saturday should be some sick wheel n and the BoostedRunner should make it out, cant wait. The weather should be all sick like to. Ya Caleb needs his cool guy image sleep all the time so he hits the sack early bro.. Ha HA lol... Maybe he's just hit n it... lol :sleepy: