Author Topic: Cantina for the 'Con - Anonymous donor kicks it up a notch!!  (Read 998 times)

cruzila

• Go go cruzila!
  • Hawk
  • Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 41
  • Male Posts: 3,848
  • Member since May '02
  • MC20/21 Toybox #002 2.28 = 154:1
    • View Profile
    • MTA
CANTINA FOR THE CON has just received word that our anonymous donor has offered to match dollar for dollar up to 5 thousand dollars for both pre sales and sales at the event.

That's right for every dollar we make the anonymous donor will match it up to 10 thousand dollars. So iif you haven't put your name in for the drawing please do so. Remember 100% of the donations go to RTF to help keep the trail open.

Whats that? you cant make the event? No problem you can put your name in online. I have included the information to help you out.

I don't live in the area can I still win?
YES, you can. We don't care where you live, we just want your support. So if you win a prize we will send it to you. We do ask that you pay for shipping if it's a large item.

Do I have to be at the event to win?
NO, you don't. We understand that you want to help us support the trail and might not be able to make it for what ever reason. (Even though you're missing out on great tacos.)

What amount can I donate?
We ask the you donate a minimum of $1. The more you donate the better your chance to win. For more information please pm me.

How do I make a donation??
A few ways to donate! We will gladly accept your check or money order made out to the Rubicon Trail Foundation (RTF) or you can buy tickets using your credit card. We ask if you would like to donate, please send an email to cantinadonations@gmail.com with the following information:

Your name
Home address
Phone Number
$ amount of donation

If you are purchasing by credit card, you can call me directly at 510-209-5549. If I do not answer, please leave your name and number and I will return your call as soon as possible. Please make sure to still EMAIL all the other information for your ticket purchase.

Please make your check or money order out to: Rubicon Trail Foundation

Send it to:
Cantina Raffle Donations
c/o Reanna Mourgos
401 S. Grant Street
San Mateo, CA 94402

When your money is received, you will receive an email back with your individual ID# and your entry numbers. Please note this is not automatic and must be done by a real live person, so please allow us time to process your information
If you would like to help save the Rubicon, send money to the Rubicon Trail Foundation

Friends of Eldorado National Forest

Blingn

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: 155
  • Male Posts: 2,356
  • Member since May '06
    • View Profile
That is awesome

P-DiseToy24

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: -230
  • Male Posts: 868