Author Topic: Project BoostedRunner, SOLD  (Read 532401 times)

Volcom

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: 269
  • Male Posts: 2,418
  • Member since Sep '04
  • Colorado Rocks!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.rockfrogs.org
Nice tube work!  After bending tube for the first time building my rear bumper, I can appreciate how tough it is to get tubing bent like that!  Nice fab work!
84 4Runner
Swapped EFI and a rebuilt 22RE
Marlin Dual Ultimate crawler
Marlin high steer
TG springs
5.29's, Aussie locked front and rear
39.5" Iroks on 15x10 2.5" backspaced wheels
109" wheelbase
Addicted Off Road 8 point cage
Addicted Off Road front bumper

Addicted Off Road

Colorado Marlin members, check out the Colorado section!!!

pumkin toy [OP]

• Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: -4
  • Male Posts: 3,561
  • Member since Sep '05
  • Do You Know A Sweeney Bro?
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
nice man cage is looking good bro!     :yesnod:     I'm diggin how its turning out so far!

maybe use that thing for what its built for with some wheeling this weekend man? Nite Krawlers style?!     :shocking:

If not this weekend Labor day for sure eh?!

idk if I will be doing any wheelin this weekend.  Have to see whats going on.  will be doing lots over labor day weekend though!
97 4runner Limited
4runner Build Thread http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=54076.1410#lastPost

Started my own fab business recently check out the website  www.c4fabrication.com

also follow C4Fab on facebook for regular updates on projects. http://www.facebook.com/pages/C4-Fabrication/454285357953823

pumkin toy [OP]

• Member since Sep '05
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
Nice tube work!  After bending tube for the first time building my rear bumper, I can appreciate how tough it is to get tubing bent like that!  Nice fab work!
Hey thanks alot man!  Yeah it takes a bit of practice to get things to turn out how you want when doing tubework.
97 4runner Limited
4runner Build Thread http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=54076.1410#lastPost

Started my own fab business recently check out the website  www.c4fabrication.com

also follow C4Fab on facebook for regular updates on projects. http://www.facebook.com/pages/C4-Fabrication/454285357953823

peacesells

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: -17
  • Male Posts: 791
  • Member since Jul '08
  • motley lou
    • View Profile
Damn dude, did you use that radius bender from your work? Looks biittcchhiiinnnnn!!!
this my man lysol, fresh out the joint

pumkin toy [OP]

• Member since Sep '05
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
Damn dude, did you use that radius bender from your work? Looks biittcchhiiinnnnn!!!
yeah I used the tube roller on every one of those pieces except the bumper ones.  I rolled the tube next to the tail light so it would fit the curve of the body.  I rolled the downtubes next the the back of the topper so they would match the curve of the top, and I also rolled the tube that connects over the topper.  the tube roller gives a nice subtle smooth look to stuff, I like using it.  I will try to get some better pics of how the tubes fit next to the topper next time its on.
97 4runner Limited

yoter4x4

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 31
  • Member since Dec '08
  • Team Bungie!
    • View Profile
eat at the Outlaws bar and grill. they got the bomb diggity steaks son, 

Just NEVER buy steaks in johnson siding! unless Star gets hungry haha.

damn caleb are you sure that cage isn't the body lines? that thing looks factory man!!  :beerchug:
Bullets don't know the difference between race, sex, or gender.. They Just Feed On Flesh!

Uncle Ben

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 11
  • Male Posts: 93
  • Member since May '10
  • Trails are for wheeling so fix yo junk at home!
    • View Profile
21 days Pumkin Boy!
Kevin Ehrlick
"I pledge allegiance to Marlin...." :)
'64 FJ-40 crawler (Wild Rice)
'97 FZJ-80 mall rated (Rice Cake)
"Chrome wont getcha home!"

BCyota

• Offline Dusty Trails
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Member since May '10
    • View Profile
Sick rig and nice cage work  :thumbs:

What Rad/fan are you using? I hear the 7m's like to over heat while crawling? Any overheating issues?

NITE KRAWLERS

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: -35
  • Male Posts: 970
  • Member since Oct '09
  • I KNOW A SWEENEY BRO!!!
    • View Profile
Just NEVER buy steaks in johnson siding! unless Star gets hungry haha.
/quote]

Star's always hungry for steaks man!!! :}
Sometimes life is a rock an we need a Yota to get over it an Chevy is like a rock so I'm over it!!!

NITE KRAWLERS

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since Oct '09
    • View Profile
21 days Pumkin Boy!

HA HA ah little boy, uncle Ben is coming to see you!!!!!
Sometimes life is a rock an we need a Yota to get over it an Chevy is like a rock so I'm over it!!!

yoter4x4

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Dec '08
  • Team Bungie!
    • View Profile
douglas, caleb.... your avatars look the same....

i say you want ice cream cone? you both say YES  :blah: :yupyup: who's the funny guy!
Bullets don't know the difference between race, sex, or gender.. They Just Feed On Flesh!

pumkin toy [OP]

• Member since Sep '05
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
21 days Pumkin Boy!
comin up quick! hopefully I dont break my rig real bad over labor day weekend
Sick rig and nice cage work  :thumbs:

What Rad/fan are you using? I hear the 7m's like to over heat while crawling? Any overheating issues?
thanks dude!  not sure what kind of fan it is.  I dont ever have problems overheating while crawlin. The only time it gets a bit hot is when I'm cruisin down the trail on a hot day in 2 low.  If i'm driving for a while around 10-20 mph it starts to get hot, but it cools down right away if I stop and let it idle for a while.  My engine bay gets really hot so I want to cut in some loovers, hopefully that will help too.
douglas, caleb.... your avatars look the same....

i say you want ice cream cone? you both say YES  :blah: :yupyup: who's the funny guy!
Yeah they look the same... except I took the line that works! ha ha
97 4runner Limited

NITE KRAWLERS

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since Oct '09
    • View Profile
comin up quick! hopefully I dont break my rig real bad over labor day weekendthanks dude!  not sure what kind of fan it is.  I dont ever have problems overheating while crawlin. The only time it gets a bit hot is when I'm cruisin down the trail on a hot day in 2 low.  If i'm driving for a while around 10-20 mph it starts to get hot, but it cools down right away if I stop and let it idle for a while.  My engine bay gets really hot so I want to cut in some loovers, hopefully that will help too.Yeah they look the same... except I took the line that works! ha ha
My line worked and was funner dude!!! LOL Yes i want some ice creame to>>>>>>>>>>

pumkin toy [OP]

• Member since Sep '05
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
My line worked and was funner dude!!! LOL Yes i want some ice creame to>>>>>>>>>>
Yeah I suppose it did work, you were just dickin around up there for like ten minutes! lol
97 4runner Limited

NITE KRAWLERS

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since Oct '09
    • View Profile
I was just killing time man!!!

pumkin toy [OP]

• Member since Sep '05
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
whoa! whats with the avatar man??  thats a little graphic coming from you, ha ha
97 4runner Limited

minicrawlin

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 36
  • Male Posts: 388
  • Member since Oct '09
  • BAM!!
    • View Profile
ha ha your right c-murd thats a bit much!!

wee wee you crazy son of A!!

the rocks Rock in South D SON!

minicrawlin

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Oct '09
  • BAM!!
    • View Profile
tube looks good man! i wanna see this in person this dam weekend lets do some wheeling man! lets hit up Old Trapper before they shut that beech down too! plus i'd suppose that not too many people know that trail so we can keep it sneaky sneaky with the Classis being in tazown!

NITE KRAWLERS

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since Oct '09
    • View Profile
HA HA my avatar is the truth man!! sometime's ya just got to hang it up to get time wit the lady man... HA HA  no i got it out of a thing that had a bunch of funny pics in it and i thought that one was a good one!! Ah tim old trapper is not on the challenge trails or maps so more than likly no one will be in there man!!
« Last Edit: Aug 30, 2010, 08:25:51 PM by NITE KRAWLERS »

NITE KRAWLERS

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since Oct '09
    • View Profile
whoa! whats with the avatar man??  thats a little graphic coming from you, ha ha

Graphic they are stick outlined people, ha ha

yoter4x4

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Dec '08
  • Team Bungie!
    • View Profile
ya i gotta fix my fuel problem again.. i'm just gonna run the stock mechanical pump and bring like 30 spares... yeah i actually have like 30 spares if you were gonna ask tim, haha.

i wanna see this olt trapper trail, sounds way cool.

pumkin toy [OP]

• Member since Sep '05
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
tube looks good man! i wanna see this in person this dam weekend lets do some wheeling man! lets hit up Old Trapper before they shut that beech down too! plus i'd suppose that not too many people know that trail so we can keep it sneaky sneaky with the Classis being in tazown!
thanks guy!  yeah Matt, Rob and maybe Sonny are all gonna be here thursday night.  Gonna be wheelin all weekend.  I dont know what trails we will run, or whats goin on yet, but I will keep ya updated.
HA HA my avatar us the truth man!! sometime's ya just got to hang it up to get time wit the lady man... HA HA  no i got it out of a thing that had a bunch of funny pics in it and i thought that one was a good one!! Ah tim old trapper is not on the challenge trails or maps so more than likly no one will be in there man!!
yeah dude, I think you need to hang one of those up on your bedroom door man, seems like you dont get to hang with your lady much! lol
ya i gotta fix my fuel problem again.. i'm just gonna run the stock mechanical pump and bring like 30 spares... yeah i actually have like 30 spares if you were gonna ask tim, haha.

i wanna see this olt trapper trail, sounds way cool.
wow dude, thats alot of fuel pumps!  Old trapper is a sick trail man, we gotta get you out there.
97 4runner Limited

yoter4x4

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Dec '08
  • Team Bungie!
    • View Profile
yeah caleb, you would think with that many fuel pumps i would be the last person to have fuel problems! i guess my luck was pretty good that day on calamity though haha

i was getin ready to bust out some smores 5 minutes into the trail that day!  :disturbed: jp bud!

NITE KRAWLERS

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since Oct '09
    • View Profile
YA man seems like i'm always working and then side jobs and more work and wheel as much as i can and the old lady (who is not really old ha ha) is like wtf man your never home.....Ya dude i might be able to hit up friday and saturday if the lady is cool wit friday but saturday fo sho!! I was thinking monday cause i did not know if i was goin to denver or not but i am now so monday is out fo sho fo me man.... Be good times anyhow!!! We could take them down to edgemont trails if your down for that????? I'lll just hit ya up man!! We got stuff to build ya know...lol

minicrawlin

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Oct '09
  • BAM!!
    • View Profile
thanks guy!  yeah Matt, Rob and maybe Sonny are all gonna be here thursday night.  Gonna be wheelin all weekend.  I dont know what trails we will run, or whats goin on yet, but I will keep ya updated.

nice man i say i'm wicked down for an edgemont run dude!!!!

"who's coming with me!?" ha ha

You see the homegrown boys reppin that new park in the new CRAWL issue? man that place looks wicked i'm wheeling it next year for sure!!

minicrawlin

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Oct '09
  • BAM!!
    • View Profile
oh and douglas, i think maybe you just need to put down your purse is all!    :yupyup:   

jk man i'm just jealous i'm alone most nights is all       :rivers:   ha ha ha

pumkin toy [OP]

• Member since Sep '05
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
YA man seems like i'm always working and then side jobs and more work and wheel as much as i can and the old lady (who is not really old ha ha) is like wtf man your never home.....Ya dude i might be able to hit up friday and saturday if the lady is cool wit friday but saturday fo sho!! I was thinking monday cause i did not know if i was goin to denver or not but i am now so monday is out fo sho fo me man.... Be good times anyhow!!! We could take them down to edgemont trails if your down for that????? I'lll just hit ya up man!! We got stuff to build ya know...lol
ive never wheeled edgemont yo!  dont know where i'm going, plus I would use a whole tank of gas just driving there! ha ha   that would be cool if you could wheel friday too.
97 4runner Limited

minicrawlin

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Oct '09
  • BAM!!
    • View Profile
EDGEMONT!!! EDGEMONT!!! EDGEMONT!!! EDGEMONT!!!

(throws up the "fist pump" with mad rage) 

:rockingout:      :rockingout:

you dont gotta know where its at man, douglas has the 411 on it man! and we'll all pitch in gas money for that engine you never use ha ha ha

pumkin toy [OP]

• Member since Sep '05
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
engine i never use?  what the hell does that mean?  bet i've been wheelin more times than you this year, and I have to drive that turd to work cuz i dont have anything else to drive right now!
97 4runner Limited

minicrawlin

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Oct '09
  • BAM!!
    • View Profile
engine i never use?  what the hell does that mean?  bet i've been wheelin more times than you this year, and I have to drive that turd to work cuz i dont have anything else to drive right now!

calm down dude     :therethere:     i was talking bout using the power in that thing cuz your wicked crawl ratio man!! not many times you gotta get on it.  
« Last Edit: Aug 31, 2010, 09:36:41 PM by minicrawlin »