Author Topic: Parting out my 1990 reg cab pickup; located in Casper, Wyoming; You pay shipping  (Read 11565 times)

KDXSR5

• Poser Shot Extraordinaire
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Turtle Points: 61
  • Male Posts: 2,812
  • Member since Dec '06
    • View Profile
I am parting out my 1990 regular cab pickup. Located in Casper, Wyoming. I bought it a few weeks ago with a blown engine. I took the bed off and the engine out to realize the frame is messed up. I decided it was too much work to make the truck work again. It has a clean title. Truck has 198,945 miles on it.

All prices are o.b.o. It may take me a while to get back to you on this thread, please be patient. I will ship quite a few things, all shipping is on the buyer. I will NO LONGER accept paypal (sorry for the inconvenience), only postal money order or personal check. I have to have the cash in hand before I can ship the part. This means you will have to wait for me to cash the postal money order. Or you will have to wait for the check to clear. I hope you understand, if you have any questions on payment/shipping please ask. I am in no rush to sell things.

UPS SHIPPING ONLY

I reserve the right to refuse sale to any buyer. This is a protection measure for me, if I know you on the board, it should be a non-issue.

Stuff that is for sale:

W56-C transmission rebuilt with 6329 miles on it (I have paperwork): $500
Forward shift t-case (not rebuilt): $80

I also have paperwork for the shell

Everything else make an offer. Everything in the pics (thats from the 90) is for sale besides what I have listed below. I do have the tailgate hardware, but no tailgate.

INTERIOR PICS PAGE TWO

Stuff that is not available:

Driveshafts
rear axle
rear leaf springs
brake master cylinder and booster
bed
tailgate
tailgate handle
radiator
spare tire frame chain deal
radiator shroud
CV cover
O2 sensor
gauge cluster
brake light lenses
front marker lights
antenna gasket/grommet

Thank you for checking this out. Pics are below.

« Last Edit: Dec 23, 2008, 03:22:48 PM by KDXSR5 »

GJToyotabug

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 969
  • Member since Jan '08
  • The bug is deep in this one
    • View Profile
    • Alcan Spring
hey that sucks that you have to part it out but umm do you have guard for the front drive shaft? want to see if your fan shroud is any good? thanks man

Duffil

• *lurker*
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 138
  • Male Posts: 4,844
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
    • PhotoBucket
    • Buy me a beer
complete air filter housing, including MAF sensor.  let me know what you need for it.

GJToyotabug

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since Jan '08
    • View Profile
    • Alcan Spring
oh more parts want to see if you have:
-passenger side door handle inside
-gauage cluster if any good

and does it have A/C?

Tallchevy

• Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 236
  • Male Posts: 3,562
  • Member since Dec '06
  • Where were going we don't need roads!
    • View Profile
Does it have the digital dash clock? How much?
:angry: My child is an honor student at Anton Levay's School of Satanic Arts :angry:

87 4Runner redo
http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=41959.0
87 Toyota 4Runner, SAS Rig Gallery
http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=29877.msg3

KDXSR5 [OP]

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Member since Dec '06
    • View Profile
Does it have the digital dash clock? How much?

:idea: So thats what goes in that hole in the dash! No, I do not have one, sorry.

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Turtle Points: 718
  • Male Posts: 7,644
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
front marker lights, and tail lights?  mabye I'll quit breaking them soon :dunno:

Damn you for not selling the tailgate handle!  :hahaha:  :beerchug: 

Whats the condition of that antenna grommet?  The rubber one that holds the antenna still in the fender?  All the ones I see at junkyards are rotted out.
:usa: Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees :usa:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

"I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves."
              -Ronald Reagan

Don't take life too seriously, it isn't permanent

KDXSR5 [OP]

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Member since Dec '06
    • View Profile
front marker lights, and tail lights?  mabye I'll quit breaking them soon :dunno:

Damn you for not selling the tailgate handle!  :hahaha:  :beerchug: 

Whats the condition of that antenna grommet?  The rubber one that holds the antenna still in the fender?  All the ones I see at junkyards are rotted out.

I have both taillights and one front marker light. Are you asking for just the lenses or the whole assemblies?

I have the tailgate handle, but one of the metal inserts is melted out from grinding on the tailgate. I can glue the insert back in (if I can find it) and give it to you for free if you buy some other stuff.

I will have to see what condition the grommet is in. I am at school and I wont be back at the house for another 12 hours. Please be patient.

KDXSR5 [OP]

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Member since Dec '06
    • View Profile
I added a couple more pics of the rest of the engine in the back of the truck.

TIMS89CRAWLER

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Turtle Points: 35
  • Male Posts: 1,968
  • Member since Oct '07
  • BORN TO WHEEL, FORCED TO WORK...
    • View Profile
how much ya want for the pass door?? and hood??
Having a 12 second Honda is just like coming out of the closet; You're going to surprise a bunch of people, but in the end you're still gay.

www.choptechfab.com
www.myspace.com/choptechfab

1989 x-cab truck, 96 2rz swap, MC07-R10 duals w/flat belly, doved front, bobbed bed, all pro 5" springs F&R, lincoln locked F&R, 38.5" sx's and still at it!
CHECK THE BUILD
http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=39494.0

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
I have both taillights and one front marker light. Are you asking for just the lenses or the whole assemblies?

I have the tailgate handle, but one of the metal inserts is melted out from grinding on the tailgate. I can glue the insert back in (if I can find it) and give it to you for free if you buy some other stuff.

I will have to see what condition the grommet is in. I am at school and I wont be back at the house for another 12 hours. Please be patient.

I just need the taillight lenses, I don't think the lenses of the marker lights come off?  Don't remember :dunno: 

What do you mean metal insert?  My tailgate handle is all plastic? :dunno: 

:thumbs: take you're time, I'm in no hurry.

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

-Ronald Reagan

KDXSR5 [OP]

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Member since Dec '06
    • View Profile
how much ya want for the pass door?? and hood??

Those would be local pickup only. If you want to pick them up locally, I will see about getting you a price quote.

BoG-ToY

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: 594
  • Male Posts: 2,122
  • Member since Dec '05
    • View Profile
Hey, I know this is a LONG shot...BUT shipping quote on the w56....I REALLY need one..... REALLY BAD.... zip is 32542. could get it shipped to a business.....but no provisions for loading/unloading....dont need the bellhousing if that makes a difference   let me know....thanks
Sand, what fun, drop pressure to 12psi, stock tires are still digging, can't afford to get stuck, 8psi, still not working. Find a place to GET OUT, air up, un-lock hubs,  WAIT whats this, hubs are UN-LOCKED already. 2wd, 8psi, stock tires, Oregon sand dunes.

KDXSR5 [OP]

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Member since Dec '06
    • View Profile
Hey, I know this is a LONG shot...BUT shipping quote on the w56....I REALLY need one..... REALLY BAD.... zip is 32542. could get it shipped to a business.....but no provisions for loading/unloading....dont need the bellhousing if that makes a difference   let me know....thanks

So you want the shipping quote on top of the 500 for the transmission itself, correct? I will see if my shipping agent is down for shipping it that far or not, and will get back to you in a PM telling you what the agent says. It would probably be shipped on a small pallet, but I am not sure yet. Bellhousing must go with transmission. I will talk about other parts that may or may not go with it once I get it past my shipper.

BoG-ToY

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Member since Dec '05
    • View Profile
dont need any other parts for it...got a new clutch...rebuilt shifter set..... new slave....theres nothing external of the tranny that I need....   

just let me know.....I dont know I will be able to pull it... but we will see....HEY....does your paperwork say if it got new synchros?  I wish I knew whos kit was installed and who made the bearings
Sand, what fun, drop pressure to 12psi, stock tires are still digging, can't afford to get stuck, 8psi, still not working. Find a place to GET OUT, air up, un-lock hubs,  WAIT whats this, hubs are UN-LOCKED already. 2wd, 8psi, stock tires, Oregon sand dunes.

KDXSR5 [OP]

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Member since Dec '06
    • View Profile
The receipt shows (I am going to list all)

CLUTCH KIT
RESURFACE FLYWHEEL
BEARING AND SEAL KIT
U-JOINTS
REPAIR BELL HOUSING
1-2 SHIFT FORK

It seems to shift fine sitting on the creeper that it is sitting on. It definitely shifts smoother than the W56-B I am saving in my garage. I never did have it shifting while driving, because the truck never ran while in my possession. We can work on price if my shipper will ship it.

BoG-ToY

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Member since Dec '05
    • View Profile
hmmm....cuz yeah. I got a fresh clutch and flywheel, new u-joints, two bellhousings.....all I really need is a good tranny.....just wish you were here in florida....lol

ToYocRawleR

• Gettin' Loose!!
  • Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 3
  • Male Posts: 3,110
  • Member since Oct '05
  • The Homie!!!
    • View Profile
-
Rigs:
05 F-250 Powerstroke
93 RunneR ...Build-up  http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=85644.0

fortysixandtwo - I drove through Dunsmuir once I dont think anything there is "super nice"
Just kidding man. I guess there is, its your bed

KDXSR5 [OP]

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Member since Dec '06
    • View Profile
how much for the bed?

Bed is (almost) gone, sorry. It was all rust and bondo anyways, so it is going off to the scrap yard.

KDXSR5 [OP]

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Member since Dec '06
    • View Profile
hmmm....cuz yeah. I got a fresh clutch and flywheel, new u-joints, two bellhousings.....all I really need is a good tranny.....just wish you were here in florida....lol

I will see what I can get a quote for with an empty tranny w/o bellhousing or shifter/base to your zip code. In other words, just the tranny, no other things. I am trying to minimize shipping costs for you, and since you say you don't need any of that stuff, I will see what I can do.

BoG-ToY

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Member since Dec '05
    • View Profile
alright just let me know

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
Ok, I looked at the lenses and one of them has a crack on the reflector part (see pic). I also only have the passenger side marker light assembly. Tell me what you want and I will get a price for you.

On the handle, there are metal inserts for the screws that hold it in. It turns out the tailgate handle got a little broken while I was throwing it away (oops), so I don't think you will want it anyways.

:thumbs: thats cool.  How much for both taillight lenses, marker light, and the antenna gasket?  zip 89508

-Ronald Reagan

KDXSR5 [OP]

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Member since Dec '06
    • View Profile
:thumbs: thats cool.  How much for both taillight lenses, marker light, and the antenna gasket?  zip 89508

I will price out those pieces and will get back to you within the next few days (hopefully). I will be out of state and away from any computers Friday through Monday.

KDXSR5 [OP]

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Member since Dec '06
    • View Profile
Ok, sorry it has taken so long to get back to you guys, I had finals last week. I should be able to get prices within the next week. Again sorry for taking so long.

KDXSR5 [OP]

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Member since Dec '06
    • View Profile
I have updated my list

Stuff that is not available:

Driveshafts
rear axle
rear leaf springs
brake master cylinder and booster
bed
tailgate
tailgate handle
radiator
spare tire frame chain deal
radiator shroud
CV cover
O2 sensor
gauge cluster
brake light lenses
front marker lights
antenna gasket

Everything else on the truck is still up for sale. For more info and pictures check out my first post.
« Last Edit: Jul 08, 2008, 06:18:52 PM by KDXSR5 »

MissTaco

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 2
  • Female Posts: 33
  • Member since Jun '08
  • So there I was....
    • View Profile
    • ManningCreations
I'm going to be driving from Grand Junction, CO to Casper WY and back this coming weekend, if anyone needs me to haul a part or two back to Colorado, I'd be happy to. 
1998 Toyota Tacoma Ext Cab TRD SR5
9K Warn Winch, ARB front bumper
2.5" lift, 33x12.50x15 Cooper STT.

GJToyotabug

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since Jan '08
    • View Profile
    • Alcan Spring
damn I guess I'm going to have to think of things to buy from you todd

toymaniac

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Male Posts: 22
  • Member since Jul '08
    • View Profile
Do you still have the steering wheel?  Thanks.

-Leni

KDXSR5 [OP]

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Member since Dec '06
    • View Profile
I'm going to be driving from Grand Junction, CO to Casper WY and back this coming weekend, if anyone needs me to haul a part or two back to Colorado, I'd be happy to. 

Thanks for offering to help

damn I guess I'm going to have to think of things to buy from you todd

That bumper is calling your name

Do you still have the steering wheel?  Thanks.

-Leni

I do have the steering wheel still, but I need to keep the steering in one piece until i can get the truck parked in the garage in a month or so.

Get 12 or more posts so I can PM you when I am ready to sell it. A good place to start to get more posts is here: http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?board=7.0

I generally do not sell to people that have not been a contributing member for a while on the site.

Thank you all who have expressed interest.

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
Hubs, steering(all except the steering box) , front axles?

-Ronald Reagan