Author Topic: crazy kid stories  (Read 3559 times)

Duffil

• *lurker*
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 138
  • Male Posts: 4,844
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
    • PhotoBucket
    • Buy me a beer
Re: crazy kid stories
« Reply #30 on: Mar 04, 2008, 09:56:57 PM »
me and a budy were riding our pedal bikes down a dirt road with only one house on it.. some kid was on a 3 wheeler showing off out in the field next to the house.. well my buddy was watching him rather saying what a dork or something and slammed right into the back of a parked car.. ive never laughed so hard in my whole life he flipped over the handlebars and landed on the hood.
haha...I did that once in a neighborhood watching an RC car...into a chevy pickup. :rofl:

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Female Posts: 299
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: Mar 05, 2008, 05:29:37 AM »
lil red wagon, a couple friend pile in.... steep hill... halfway down what seemed like would be a fun ride you realize you have no way to stop...
Life is like a bowl of beer flavored chocolate covered dog turds.. it makes no sense. :pokinit:

Where is the Mammoth?

How the Mammoth came to be

Number Two :pokinit:

Tallchevy

• Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 236
  • Male Posts: 3,562
  • Member since Dec '06
  • Where were going we don't need roads!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: Mar 05, 2008, 09:05:12 AM »
We went to see my friends dad that lived up on a hill. We decided to goto the top & ride our skateboards down. I was coming down (to slow down on a skate board you get the board sideways & slide) & picked up too much speed. Not a problem but at the bottom of the hill was the highway with a signal light & it was red for me. I ended up with speed wobble & got launched off the board. I was doing a superman & flew about 15 feet. I don't know how far I slid but I ended up with road rash on my knees, thighs, elbows & forearms.
:angry: My child is an honor student at Anton Levay's School of Satanic Arts :angry:

87 4Runner redo
http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=41959.0
87 Toyota 4Runner, SAS Rig Gallery
http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=29877.msg3

Not A Toy

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: -1
  • Male Posts: 322
  • Member since Mar '07
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: Mar 05, 2008, 09:10:23 AM »
We went to see my friends dad that lived up on a hill. We decided to goto the top & ride our skateboards down. I was coming down (to slow down on a skate board you get the board sideways & slide) & picked up too much speed. Not a problem but at the bottom of the hill was the highway with a signal light & it was red for me. I ended up with speed wobble & got launched off the board. I was doing a superman & flew about 15 feet. I don't know how far I slid but I ended up with road rash on my knees, thighs, elbows & forearms.

OUCH! HAHA I remember the days of finding the steepest hills and riding on our butts too.. my uncle drug me behind a car with a rope once.. the bearings actually started smoking, but I didnt fall off..

this is a recent one of my wifes little brother. there were some friends at a party and they decided it would be funny to move one of there friends cars into a different spot... well the cars were parked on a fairly steep hill, they chose the smallest little bird girl to be the driver so the strongest males could push (downhill?) well needless to say she got in NO KEY pulled it out of neutral and they took off.... well she soon realized she had little or no brakes and crashed the car into another car at the bottom.. Why she didnt pull the e-brake or something i will never know.
_[O!!!!!O]_

People often ask how they stack crap so tall....

Hammerhead

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 100
  • Male Posts: 564
  • Member since Nov '04
  • Junkyard Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: Mar 05, 2008, 01:39:21 PM »
:rofl: Aaahhh...  I DID THAT!!!  ...in the early '70s in Corona (Home Gardens).  the streets were kinda steep and I had just gotten my first set of urethane wheels.  They were much faster than I expected.  My first road rash.  NOT pretty...
'82 pickup, +3, locked, doubled
'82 pickup, IFS long travel, V8
'85 4runner, V8 rock crawler
'88 X-cab, V6

Tallchevy

• Member since Dec '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: Mar 05, 2008, 02:33:16 PM »
This morning my wife dropped of my daugther at school. About 5 min. later she called home using her friends cell phone tell my wife she lost her phone & that it might be in the car. I went out & got the phone & it had 2 missed calls. Then the phone rang & I answered (Asian accent)
me> helrow
her> hellow? (worried voice)
her> who is this
me> who dis, you call me?
her> where is my phone?
me> phone in my hand.
her> where is my phone? (no very worried)
me> in my hand. (regular voice)

I thought it was  :rofl: but she didn't
:angry: My child is an honor student at Anton Levay's School of Satanic Arts :angry:

87 4Runner redo

Hammerhead

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 100
  • Male Posts: 564
  • Member since Nov '04
  • Junkyard Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: Mar 05, 2008, 02:38:44 PM »
Nice!!  I'm thinkin' you'll have the top spot on her Poopie list for a while...  :rofl:
'82 pickup, +3, locked, doubled
'82 pickup, IFS long travel, V8
'85 4runner, V8 rock crawler
'88 X-cab, V6

TOYOTA4X4

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Member since Oct '02
  • That's nuttier'n a squirrel turd!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: Mar 05, 2008, 07:38:03 PM »
As a freshman in high school during woodshop, I was busy cutting something out on the bandsaw (I forget what exactly) when the piece of wood bound up on the blade. My genius self decided more force was in order...sure enough the wood all of a sudden went forward rapidly along with my thumb. Blade went straight in the top of my thumb, splitting it in two nearly to the first joint. Nice. So I grab my thumb, turn off the saw and walk over to were the teacher was grading. I tried for about 2 minutes to get his attention, all the while bleeding profusely and getting faint. Finally, he turns around and in an annoyed tone, says "what?"

I pushed my thumb under his nose and he stood up very quickly...then fainted. Maybe it was the pain or shock, but I started laughing and couldn't stop for nearly 10 minutes. For the next four years, that teacher never could look me in the eye. It was great.
BEAT IT INTO SUBMISSION WITH THE CONTENTS OF YOUR WALLET!!

skipnrocks

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: 212
  • Male Posts: 2,363
  • Member since Mar '06
  • DUDE YOU DID WHAT?
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: Mar 05, 2008, 07:47:35 PM »
As a freshman in high school during woodshop, I was busy cutting something out on the bandsaw (I forget what exactly) when the piece of wood bound up on the blade. My genius self decided more force was in order...sure enough the wood all of a sudden went forward rapidly along with my thumb. Blade went straight in the top of my thumb, splitting it in two nearly to the first joint. Nice. So I grab my thumb, turn off the saw and walk over to were the teacher was grading. I tried for about 2 minutes to get his attention, all the while bleeding profusely and getting faint. Finally, he turns around and in an annoyed tone, says "what?"

I pushed my thumb under his nose and he stood up very quickly...then fainted. Maybe it was the pain or shock, but I started laughing and couldn't stop for nearly 10 minutes. For the next four years, that teacher never could look me in the eye. It was great.

LOL thats rich!!!

When I was in HS shop the teacher was a gruff 60year old guy, a real hard a$$.  He was giving a demo on safety and how if you have a little piece of wood your running through the table saw to use a stick to push it through to keep you hands away from it.  As he is demonstrating this the little block turns sideways and kicks back out nailing the guy in the balls!!  It was PDF!!
Life is too short!!!   Do something with it!!!

WILLYNILLY
http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=23944.new#new

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Turtle Points: 718
  • Male Posts: 7,644
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: Mar 05, 2008, 07:55:13 PM »

:rofl:

When I was a freshman, we were doing an experiment using a bunch of pennies in science class (doing a test of carbon dating I think)  Well, my group (the troublemakers)  were at the back counter, where there just happened to be a 3 hole punch.  I decided to see if it would punch a hole in a penny.  It worked.  I tried 2, it worked again!!  I kept doing this for a while, and then my buddy decided to try 3 pennies.  He couldn't get it at first, so we both started pushing down on the hole punch.  right about that time, the room got real quiet for some reason, and all of a sudden, CHAKLUNK!!!  we succeeded in punching holes in 3 pennies at one time, and gaining the attention of the teacher.  Needless to say, we had to go sit in our chairs out on the back step for the rest of the class (he had a chair that he would put out there when someone misbehaved.  We had the unique privelige of being the first class to have to put 3 chairs out there, and he left them out there, since me, my buddy, and another guy spent so much time out there :smack: ) and we got detention :_oops:
:usa: Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees :usa:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

"I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves."
              -Ronald Reagan

Don't take life too seriously, it isn't permanent

NorCalToy

• Official Super Badass
  • Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: 77
  • Male Posts: 2,472
  • Member since Jun '07
  • IFS no longer! - Member #8342
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
« Reply #40 on: Mar 05, 2008, 09:57:33 PM »
i got one from a few years back...

my brother had a trail 70 honda minibike when he was about 12, and i was 7, whenever we got bored we would go out into the side yard of our house, decent sized yard with two cherry trees and two picnic tables in it,  and hook up a radio flyer wagon to the back. id sit in the wagon and he would pull me around and try to run me into tables and chairs and flip the wagon, etc. at the time i thought it was the funnest thing id ever done. then one day we go out like normal and were doing laps thru the front yard and my mom comes back with  her pig, 160lb pot belly, occasionally weed let it out to pick up all the cheries that had fallen from the trees so that me and my bro wouldnt have to rake them up, anyways she let the pig go in the front yard to eat its cherries and be happy. my brother and i didnt know it was there and continued riding laps until i noticed the duct tape holding the wagon handle to the bike was coming loose, i tried to yell to my brother to stop and fix it, he either didnt hear me, or ignored me and kept riding.  then we were getting ready to make the sharpest corner to turn around and the pig pops out from behind the tree and at the same time the wagon lets go from the bike and i continue on my path until i hit the pig full on in the side. the big being a lot biggeer and heavier than me and the wagon stopped the wagon and i flew over the pig out of the wagon. the pig then got pissed off and charged me while i ran away screaming and scared for my life. from that day on, i couldnt get anywhere near that pig...
:willynilly: '89 truck SAS sittin on 35's, Tacoma rear axle w/ E-Locker, welded front

kneedownnate - You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable

iɹǝʌo ǝɯ ııoɹ sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı

:flamer: IFS

Doof

• Turtle Points: 41
  • Male Posts: 3,205
  • Member since Apr '07
  • establised summer of 89
    • View Profile

kneedownnate

• Turtle Points: 1128
  • Male Posts: 9,757
  • Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: Mar 05, 2008, 10:17:11 PM »
I was about 7.  Our house was right on the corner and the street made a very sharp turn around our yard.  I'd come down the hill and turn that corner as fast as I could (wonder why I love streetbikes so much now!), even though my parent's would always tell me not to, I'd still do it.  They kept telling me I'd either crash or get hit by a car.  Well, I crashed, hard!  Still have the scar on my knee to this day!  Worst part of it, my girlfriend brought my bike home for me :haha:
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!

Stocker

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 962
  • Male Posts: 173
  • Member since Oct '05
  • Since 1977
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: Mar 06, 2008, 07:47:03 PM »
even though my parents would always tell me not to, I'd still do it.  They kept telling me I'd either crash or get hit by a car.  Well, I crashed, hard! 
Beats gettin hit by a car, eh?  That's whatcha get for not listening to your parents...     :haha:   :slap:    :therethere:
My goal in life is to be as a good a person as my dog already thinks I am.

If you don't learn something every day, you're not paying attention.

skipnrocks

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: 212
  • Male Posts: 2,363
  • Member since Mar '06
  • DUDE YOU DID WHAT?
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: Mar 07, 2008, 09:24:52 AM »
Funny to me not so much for my wife. 

Our oldest boy is 2.5 and he is potty trained.  So today  I got home from school and the wife and kids were upstairs so when I came in my wife came down to ask me how my test was.  So we were talking and soon James came out of our room saying "I wanna need  to tell mommy I went pee pee in her bed"  so jackie goes upstairs to see if its true, he says come on mommy Ill show you, taking here in the room says "right there mommy" and sure enough it was wet, then he looked up at here and said "mommy are you sad?"  he peed on her side of the bed  :shhh:
Life is too short!!!   Do something with it!!!

WILLYNILLY
http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=23944.new#new

Tallchevy

• Member since Dec '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: Mar 07, 2008, 10:41:10 AM »
he peed on her side of the bed  :shhh:
The woman alway gets the wet spot  :rofl2:

87 4Runner redo