Author Topic: heep haters!!!!  (Read 9405 times)

yotaboy79

• stuck in the shop
  • Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Turtle Points: -19
  • Male Posts: 2,838
  • Member since Aug '03
    • View Profile
Re: heep haters!!!!
« Reply #30 on: Jun 24, 2004, 02:13:28 PM »
if i had just enoph money to buy a one way plain ticket to cuba i would gladly donate the ticket to him evin if that was my last couple hundered dollers and i would go bankrupt after  words, and yeah he better not celabrate 4th of july

WHITE_TRASH

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 679
  • Member since Feb '03
  • Don't blame me, I didn't vote for this crap.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: Jun 24, 2004, 02:14:10 PM »
Damn 84 runner you took the words from my mouth on that one. :beer: I dont agree with a lot of government issues etc. but you will NEVER EVER hear me bad mouth the people that died in making and keeping this country free!  I have too many family members and friends that have fought and died in war that maybe I didnt agree with but do you hear bitching and protesting?  No you dont I understand that some things are needed.  No I dont like the whole idea that we are the worlds big brother but what the heck you gotta take the good with the bad right.  I hate to even think it but I sometimes wish that there was a test that could be done to check if someone should be able to raise a child.  If they dont pass, snip snip no more babies from them.  It would be for the greater good of the country if you had to go through a few months of schooling in order to have a child, you know kinda like getting your drivers license.  You are not allowed to drive a car without a license but you sure as hell can have a kid whenever you feel like it.  I think that kids parents should be beaten with a shovel for raising a kid that uninformed and hateful.  Pretty sad he seamed like a decent kid till he really opened his yap.
Full hydro, 186:1 with an auto and 44's what could go wrong??

83yota

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Turtle Points: 372
  • Member since Mar '04
  • rollin my nike's
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
« Reply #32 on: Jun 24, 2004, 02:18:41 PM »
a point for 84 runner and wt. it is nice to know that even know some people dont agree with what us military people do but at least they are still behind us. thank you both from me and all the people on this thread. :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:
85 toyta 4runner Soon to be full widths... i hope http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=62935.0

90 toyota runner Very sadly gone
http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=75563.60

yotaboy79

• stuck in the shop
  • Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Member since Aug '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: Jun 24, 2004, 02:20:32 PM »
i didnt have a problem with him till the 15th post, what no points for me i was the first one to say somthing every one gets a point a yotaontherocks gets several neg points
« Last Edit: Jun 24, 2004, 02:22:36 PM by yotaboy79 »

83yota

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Turtle Points: 372
  • Member since Mar '04
  • rollin my nike's
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
« Reply #34 on: Jun 24, 2004, 02:27:04 PM »
a point for you too and a beer :beerchug:
85 toyta 4runner Soon to be full widths... i hope http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=62935.0

90 toyota runner Very sadly gone
http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=75563.60

yotaboy79

• stuck in the shop
  • Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Member since Aug '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: Jun 24, 2004, 02:30:18 PM »
same to you :beerchug: if your ever in oregon your more than welcome to come over and have a  :beer: i may not be 21 but i can still get it

WHITE_TRASH

• Member since Feb '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: Jun 24, 2004, 02:36:16 PM »
This round of points is on me gentlemen.  I know that military action is needed sometimes and whether I personaly agree or not doesnt matter.  I support our troops to the bitter end no matter what the outcome may be.  I just wish that people would stop thinking of themselves and start thinking about what really matters, freedom.  For the most part the world is either envious or hateful of our freedom and will stop at nothing to either get it or destroy it.  I just so happen to love my freedom no matter what the cost may be.  83yota I personally thank you for your service and Im very glad that you made it home safe and sound.

mudguts

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 1114
  • Member since Mar '04
  • Meat of the Gods
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: Jun 24, 2004, 02:55:24 PM »
Yes yotarockontherock, you have it real hard here in the U.S. Sounds to me like you have a problem with authority. I know I did when I was a stupid 16 year old, but I didn't take it out things I didn't understand. You go spout your 16 year old retoric somewhere else and see where it gets you. Or you can stay here in this so called F'ed up country and get a good education and a good paying job so you can have three good meals a day with a real roof over your head and your fancy dancy little what ever YOU decide to drive and be miserable. Personally, you disgust me shitbird. :twocents:

From a brainwashed former Marine.

83yota  :beerchug:

Oh yea, and didn't they do away with draft in the early 1970's?
« Last Edit: Jun 24, 2004, 03:19:57 PM by mudguts »
:nerv:                                                                                               :turtle: I love T.I.T.S. :turtle:

Brandon

• Hawk
  • Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Turtle Points: 193
  • Member since May '02
  • I believe in Life before Death
    • View Profile
    • www.RiverCityRockCrawlers.com
« Reply #38 on: Jun 24, 2004, 03:29:58 PM »
 :stopit:

Toyota people burning jeeps and then talking about american pride when they drive a non-american vehicle..

Brandon Miller
RCRC, Sacramento, CA
www.RiverCityRockCrawlers.com

yotasrockontherock [OP]

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 100
  • Male Posts: 82
  • Member since May '04
  • I have no respect so I got banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: Jun 24, 2004, 03:57:33 PM »
« Last Edit: Jun 24, 2004, 09:18:06 PM by BigMike »
85 4runner 5.29s 31x10.50s sr5 2inch shackels

Brandon

• Hawk
  • Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Turtle Points: 193
  • Member since May '02
  • I believe in Life before Death
    • View Profile
    • www.RiverCityRockCrawlers.com
« Reply #40 on: Jun 24, 2004, 04:12:27 PM »
lol bad day?  :beer:
Brandon Miller
RCRC, Sacramento, CA
www.RiverCityRockCrawlers.com

88runner

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 756
  • Member since May '03
  • Click me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: Jun 24, 2004, 04:15:43 PM »
What do we learn from this kid ?

Young people have an incredible lack of vocabulary   :shake_head: :shake_head:

forgive him, have a  :beer:
88 4runner v6,
5.29 with 35" tires,
Isuzu Rodeo rear disk brake,
t-case hand brake in near futur
solid axle'd

84runner

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Turtle Points: 99
  • Member since Dec '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: Jun 24, 2004, 04:15:45 PM »
Well if I'd known it was that easy to get rid of him I would of said something earlier.   :yupyup: You notice how he keeps refering to the flag, what stupidity . And the poor kids limited vocabulary  :headshake:  And no one said that war was right and the cure all for everything. So all I got to say is good bye  :wave: and I hope to see you on the trail  :yupyup: broke down  :joke:
RUBICON TESTED BIG BALLS APPROVED

yotaboy79

• stuck in the shop
  • Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Member since Aug '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: Jun 24, 2004, 04:34:24 PM »
theres nothing wrong with having an opinion its your lack of respect. and i can garantee that if you bernt an american flag infront of any one of my frends or family you would be shot right on the spot no questions asked. your welcome to have your own belifes war is wrong but :pokinit: happens and i will support the people fighting for my god givin rights no matter what the sercomstances are!!!!!!!!  :maddest:

yotaboy79

• stuck in the shop
  • Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Member since Aug '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: Jun 24, 2004, 04:40:10 PM »
any body think mikey will be mad at us? :headscratch: :dunno:

WHITE_TRASH

• Member since Feb '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: Jun 24, 2004, 04:48:20 PM »
Now Brandon I suppose that didnt come out right, I dont really have such a problem with Jeeps as vehicles its the attitude that a good 90% of the Jeep owners around my area have against anything that is not a Jeep.  I do like many of the features and I must say the 4.0 is a very good engine indeed.  Besides I must admit that Jeep did have some class there for awhile, the best 5 speed that was offered for many years was made by Aisin, same goes for the A4 auto.  So much for the all amarican vehicle eh?

yotaboy79

• stuck in the shop
  • Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Member since Aug '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: Jun 24, 2004, 04:59:40 PM »
i dont have a problem with jeeps eather hell i would wheel a yugo i realy dont care lol

lowgeared

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: -1
  • Male Posts: 556
  • Member since Oct '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: Jun 24, 2004, 06:02:07 PM »
I vote to have this thread deleted and that dipshit barred from posting.  These are a lot of greenies that read these posts and this just goes to show how stupid some of us can be.

PS-yourontherock or crack or whatever your name is...come burn a flag in front of my house-you will be eating your own balls before you bleed out.
Friends help you move.  Real friends help you move bodies.

brainlessfool

• It's not my problem if you can't hear the voices too.
  • Turtle Points: 2730
  • Male Posts: 4,207
  • Member since Jun '02
  • drive fast or the devil may get ya
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a cigar
« Reply #48 on: Jun 24, 2004, 06:05:12 PM »
What did I miss?  :dunno:
A good day working, that's just sick :reg:

yotaboy79

• stuck in the shop
  • Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Member since Aug '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: Jun 24, 2004, 06:11:48 PM »
every thing, i think that this thread should also be deleted because alot of people may not want to have to read this and it may give people a bad impretion of what this forum is about

Prismo

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 8403
  • Member since Oct '03
  • Living in the green house
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: Jun 24, 2004, 06:19:58 PM »
I like Jeeps, Fords, Isuzus, etc. because they give me someone to go wheeling with. My buddy had a TJ. I liked it. What is with the ignorant ranting? I like this place because there is no drama like PBB. Let's try to keep it that way. People have a right to their own opinion even if we definitly don't agree with it.
Retired Great White Turtle Hunter
Originally posted by fortysixandtwo – sheesh, you should see the transvestites i sell ammo to sometimes

brainlessfool

• It's not my problem if you can't hear the voices too.
  • Turtle Points: 2730
  • Male Posts: 4,207
  • Member since Jun '02
  • drive fast or the devil may get ya
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a cigar
« Reply #51 on: Jun 24, 2004, 06:27:17 PM »
I'm  with you on this one prismo, BUT  when ppl start walking all over the things we have becuze of  the ppl that whent and died  well I don't care much for there opinoin and don't mind telling them so. and I don,t mind reading others "opinoins" on that matter eather! butt yes I would like the drama keap over at PBB :yupyup:
A good day working, that's just sick :reg:

SWAMPER

• Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 790
  • Male Posts: 3,599
  • Member since May '04
  • Semper Fi
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: Jun 24, 2004, 06:30:48 PM »
I think everyone needs to calm down and take a deep breath or so.....Yotaontherocks...If you think our "Rights" suck because we cant drink until were 21...then I feel for you....I have been in different countries and I always get a feeling when ever I get back to USA....a feeling of security and love....We may not be the perfect country for there is non which is but were a good country that try and give its ppl equal oppertuities.....and Im sorry....War is nessesery...necesery to enforce bounderies...not of land but of human sence...If we had not gone up against the axis in WWII Hitler woulnd not have stoped with the elimination of the Jew's but would have proboly tried to do the same to all the other races...so next time before you speak against this great and godloving nation...please take a look around....Your a 16 yr old kit that has a computer and a nicely built truck...now in Mexico you woulnt have these comodities unless you or a family member was either born rich, a crooked politician, or a drug criminal... :twocents:
1985 Toyota Pick/Up longbed...bobbed 15",  lifted 5", 36's.....http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=36992.0

Brian83

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 319
  • Male Posts: 243
  • Member since Apr '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: Jun 24, 2004, 06:52:18 PM »
MAn, I go to work for a day and miss all of this  :smack: I got a great laugh at the the fact that our country sucks because we can't drink till we are 21 and can't cuss out police officers. Remember police really are here to help, you would probably be giving them a call if any of us knew where you lived. as far as drinking age, you can buy alcohol, just go to the pharmacy, and get a big bottle of mouthwash, and don't forget to takea bunch of rat poision with it, it helps you get drunk faster. Dude, you got a lot of growing up to do.

83YOTA- I didn't know you served? Hope you know how much MOST people appreciate it. YOU DA MAN  :thumbs:
Common sense just isn't that common anymore

Prismo

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 8403
  • Member since Oct '03
  • Living in the green house
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: Jun 24, 2004, 07:42:56 PM »
Brainless, I am totally of your opinion on this too. I just don't see what we gain by argueing on the internet. Thank God we didn't have the internet when I was 16. That is all :yupyup:
Retired Great White Turtle Hunter
Originally posted by fortysixandtwo – sheesh, you should see the transvestites i sell ammo to sometimes

BigMike

• Administrator
  • Turtle Points: 2158
  • Male Posts: 18,292
  • Member since Apr '02
  • 511:1 Club
    • View Profile
    • Bone-Stock Plane-Jane 1981 Shortbed Pickup
« Reply #55 on: Jun 24, 2004, 09:16:00 PM »
Quote from: brainlessfool
What did I miss?  :dunno:
Quote from: Brian83
MAn, I go to work for a day and miss all of this
Yeah, me too. I step away from the forum for a couple of days and this starts up :down:

It may have been fun.........

........but it's now LOCKED.  :snare:

This forum has been active since April of 2003 and this is the worst thread I've ever seen. I am going to leave this here for the archives as an example of what this forum is NOT intended for. :( This is why I do not offer any "flip-off" smilies in our collection and I do not want this place to become another "Pirates" slamming everyone because no one respects any other member and every one for them selves:snare:

This Forum is a great community stop on the net for all your Toyota and related Tech needs. I hope that in the future this type of behavior is left at other forums, and for this to be a nice place for friends to hang out. :redface:

And for this forum and its opinions, EVERYONE is inherently entitled to their own opinion. And this thread could have been acceptable if it was coordinated in a respectful manner. If you have an opinion, such as shown here as "I dislike Jeeps", then atleast be professional about it and share your own personal experiences that you have with Jeeps or what ever your opinion entails instead of bad mouthing and slamming your neighbor's Jeep (which you've never driven or owned) and respect other's choices and opinions as they are respecting yours.

Have a nice day,
BigMike
Forum Administrator
« Last Edit: Jun 27, 2004, 09:05:41 PM by BigMike »
Check out our new Rock Crawling Videos!
2016 56-speed 580:1 Tacoma Rock Crawler   
1981 36-speed 511:1 3RZ-FE Rock Crawler
1987 6-speed Supercharged 4A-GZE MR2
Instagram: @SlowestTacoma
Things are only impossible until they are not.
"The worst of both worlds, the best of neither." -abnormaltoy
"An informed question. But difficult to answer. I am what you see." -Nanaki

BigMike

• Administrator
  • Turtle Points: 2158
  • Male Posts: 18,292
  • Member since Apr '02
  • 511:1 Club
    • View Profile
    • Bone-Stock Plane-Jane 1981 Shortbed Pickup
« Reply #56 on: Jun 26, 2004, 04:04:40 PM »
A Follow up thread offered as an open appology has been started at: http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=4235.0

And in the future, if you ever find something that is offensive or out-of-line, please use the "Report to moderator" feature at the lower right of the offensive post.

Thanks and have a nice day,
BigMike
Check out our new Rock Crawling Videos!
2016 56-speed 580:1 Tacoma Rock Crawler   
1981 36-speed 511:1 3RZ-FE Rock Crawler
1987 6-speed Supercharged 4A-GZE MR2
Instagram: @SlowestTacoma
Things are only impossible until they are not.
"The worst of both worlds, the best of neither." -abnormaltoy
"An informed question. But difficult to answer. I am what you see." -Nanaki

cruzila

• Go go cruzila!
  • Hawk
  • Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 41
  • Male Posts: 3,848
  • Member since May '02
  • MC20/21 Toybox #002 2.28 = 154:1
    • View Profile
    • MTA
« Reply #57 on: Jun 28, 2004, 10:06:31 AM »
Well I have no problem banning this guy. Done :flamer:
If you would like to help save the Rubicon, send money to the Rubicon Trail Foundation

Friends of Eldorado National Forest