Author Topic: Total Chaos Fabrication Affected by Arson Next Door  (Read 2237 times)

MiniSimp

• Outdoor Enthusiast
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 5,120
  • Member since Jan '05
  • SimpsonBrothers.net
    • View Profile
    • Simpson Brothers Photography
Total Chaos Fabrication Affected by Arson Next Door
« on: Oct 26, 2007, 02:23:35 PM »
Dear Off Road Community,

On behalf of my entire TEAM at TCF Inc. we would like to thank all of you for the calls and support in the past 2 days. We are very lucky considering the cause was arson to the cabinet shop next door that had just stocked up on a bunch of wood! It was a very intense fire and caused serious structural damage to almost the entire 8 unit building.

We have received a ton support from the entire off road community. The crew at Donahoe Racing was there within hours and has offered assistance in any way possible, Locos Mocos offered help, family and friends have been there to help move our junk and most of all the crew at TC has maintained high spirits despite this disruption and inconvenience. It’s a TOTAL CHAOS family right? I guess off road teaches you patience for this.

We hope to have the infrastructure back up by next week and to be taking calls with near normal operations. Its high hopes but that’s our goal. We will have to relocate though when we can find a building. Most the damage was sustained to the R&D area and we have heavy equipment loss. No fire fighters were hurt and the irony to this was we were supposed to be assembling our project Tacoma which heads to SEMA tomorrow the night of the fire. The paint guy fell behind schedule…………..that might have saved the truck. The Tundra was in there and only the ice chest melted J

We finally get to see how good our Traveler’s insurance policy is. They sent a claims adjuster out within 15 hours. Now that’s service! The reality is that this is going to create some business disruptions and we apologize for the inconveniences. KarTek, Off Road Warehouse, and So Cal SuperTrucks all have personal contact numbers to reach us at any time to assist our customers in resolving any install issues, tech support, orders or questions. Please use these resources if you reach our temporary voice mail in the next week or two. They can assist you in getting a timely response and will aid us in relaying your information.

TC is one of many who have recently been effected by So Cal fires and as a community its our job to help our neighbors, friends and family’s to rebuild and move on. A buddy stopped by today who is a mandatory evacuee and went back home to see his garage being broken into. Come on people, its our job to help our neighbors not STEAL from them.

We’re troopers and moving on. Thank you everyone for the thoughts and prayers. Hey Jerry, can I borrow 10K J?  Totally kidding it is way cool that you offered to help and gave me a chance to laugh today. See guys, only in off road do you see this type of camaraderie. Keep it real and TC will see you in the DIRT!

BTW Curtis, DP1 VHS’s saved my entire computer system. I had all our towers propped up on double stacked tapes………do I owe you for the damaged inventory! I hope you guys are OK with the local fire. I have tried to call you.

Sincerely,
Nicole Pitell

TOTAL CHAOS Fabrication Inc.

159 North Maple St. #J

Corona, CA  92880

p. 951-737-9682

f. 951-737-9006

www.chaosfab.com

CADD MAN

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 2
  • Male Posts: 31
  • Member since Oct '07
    • View Profile
  :yikes: Whoa thats lame, TC is a good company and very easy to deal with from what I have heard from customers of theirs.

unclejpl4x4

• Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 348
  • Male Posts: 3,522
  • Member since Apr '05
  • Broke & rusted
    • View Profile
    • myspace
    • Buy me a beer
thats sucks   hope the new place rocks   and they hang the MOFO who started the fire by the nads upside down /tar and feathers
build thread http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=39214.0
CB install http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=45467.0
roundeyes http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=33294.0;highlight=round+eyes
LC exhaust head 2 tip, EB RVstreethead O/S valves,EB  268c/torker cam , .20 over , metal t-chain wear pads
MARLIN clutch 1200, master clutch cly

79coyotefrg

• Turtle Points: 1452
  • Male Posts: 22,633
  • Member since May '02
  • Solid axle Toys Rule ! ! !
    • View Profile
    • HotSprings Superlift ORV park
:yikes:  DANG 

Mini,  where did  you find this??  or are you on the TC mailing list or something??
AR-TTORA founder 22R bored.060,LCE stage II race cam http://pure-gas.org/    32/36weber, :driving: Marlin 1200 NON ceramic clutch, L52SHD+dualcase #2919, cable-locker, Yukon 5.29 gears, 35's, Allpro ebrake, front springs, and high steer, F150rears    RIP Nitro 9-29-07 :(  I sure miss him :down: MarlinCrawlerInc IS NOT affiliated with TrailGear in any way

MiniSimp [OP]

• Outdoor Enthusiast
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 5,120
  • Member since Jan '05
  • SimpsonBrothers.net
    • View Profile
    • Simpson Brothers Photography
pbb

kneedownnate

• Turtle Points: 1128
  • Male Posts: 9,757
  • Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
:yikes: that's crazy!  Glad they're looking at it so positively and working through it.  Total chaos seems quite fitting indeed...
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!