Author Topic: Fontuky Fab Shop...When only the best will do,LOL.  (Read 63056 times)

iNfErNaL

• El Presidente
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 83
  • Male Posts: 7,510
  • Member since Aug '04
    • View Profile
Allright guys  :attention: ,here we go.Mastermind's back at it...You tired of looking for a good beefy stinger for the front of your toyota?.But the thickest tubing one you've found is 2"?Looking for something that'll destroy the rocks in front of you?You lookin' for a better approach angle,litteraly?....Look no further!!!!.Here @ Fontuky Fab we've developed the "rock demolisher".here's some spy pics.
WWW.GLOBALOFFROADSUPPLY.COM

Support Your Local Brawlers
 www.RockBrawlers.com 

www.offroadtruckshow.com

iNfErNaL [OP]

• El Presidente
  • Member since Aug '04
    • View Profile
How's about another great steering product?...So your cousin just converted his 4x4 chevy truck to 2WD and  handed you his GM 10 bolt axles.3 weeks ago you purchased some 10" springs from your buddy who upgraded to 14" springs.So,to piss your buddy off and make your truck the same height as his you run the 4" blocks that you've been itching to install on something,but you wanna keep your steering geometry the same as it was when your dad bought the truck brand new in 1982...What do you do?  :dunno:  ....You call me up and place an order for the "Goliath",my all new steering box re-locater  :slap:  .

www.RockBrawlers.com 

www.offroadtruckshow.com

Geno

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: -82
  • Male Posts: 546
  • Member since Jul '05
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
Allright guys  :attention: ,here we go.Mastermind's back at it...You tired of looking for a good beefy stinger for the front of your toyota?.But the thickest tubing one you've found is 2"?Looking for something that'll destroy the rocks in front of you?You lookin' for a better approach angle,litteraly?....Look no further!!!!.Here @ Fontuky Fab we've developed the "rock demolisher".here's some spy pics.

Daaayyyuuummm, that thing is siack!!!!  If I had the money I would be all over it.   :gap:
OFRD_GRL as much as i appreciate strip clubs, i could never date a chic. they are all flopin crazy.

fordh8r

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Turtle Points: 808
  • Male Posts: 2,583
  • Member since Jan '07
  • when my toyota grows up it'll be just like my chevy!
    • View Profile
The ideas are endless and purely genious  :gap:. The anticipation of what's to come is unbearable  :shudder:. The steering box relocation kit is utterly unthinkable until now  :think:. Wow, I hope the competition knows what there in for. If they don't step up their game they'll be history. I love the marketing strategy of ''hit 'em all at once'', just brilliant. Not enough can be said about the quality either  :flamer:.  BRAVO!  :clap2:  :clap:  :clap2:  :clap:  :clap2:

Loosekannon

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: -26
  • Male Posts: 1,301
  • Member since Feb '05
  • SoCal--ROCKBRAWLERS--
    • View Profile
Is that manual steering?  :yikes: That is extreme!!!

fordh8r

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Member since Jan '07
    • View Profile
Is that manual steering?  :yikes: That is extreme!!!
With quality engineering like this, power steering is not needed since the sytems practically steer themselves.  :yesnod:

fordh8r

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Member since Jan '07
    • View Profile
How's about another great steering product?...So your cousin just converted his 4x4 chevy truck to 2WD and  handed you his GM 10 bolt axles.3 weeks ago you purchased some 10" springs from your buddy who upgraded to 14" springs.So,to piss your buddy off and make your truck the same height as his you run the 4" blocks that you've been itching to install on something,but you wanna keep your steering geometry the same as it was when your dad bought the truck brand new in 1982...What do you do?  :dunno:  ....You call me up and place an order for the "Goliath",my all new steering box re-locater  :slap:  .
Dude, you are too sly! You didn't even mention that awesome front shackle reversal design..quit being so modest. You won't get anywhere like that!

Tallchevy

• Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 235
  • Male Posts: 3,559
  • Member since Dec '06
  • Where were going we don't need roads!
    • View Profile
Allright guys  :attention: ,here we go.Mastermind's back at it...You tired of looking for a good beefy stinger for the front of your toyota?.But the thickest tubing one you've found is 2"?Looking for something that'll destroy the rocks in  front of you?You lookin' for a better approach angle,litteraly?....Look no further!!!!.Here @ Fontuky Fab we've developed the "rock demolisher".here's some spy pics.
I'm looking for a spare tire cradle. Do you have one of these that will fit the back of my Runner? I wold like it in a 4" pipe, I don't think that 2" will hold up!
:angry: My child is an honor student at Anton Levay's School of Satanic Arts :angry:

87 4Runner redo
http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=41959.0
87 Toyota 4Runner, SAS Rig Gallery
http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=29877.msg3

unclejpl4x4

• Turtle Points: 348
  • Male Posts: 3,522
  • Member since Apr '05
  • Broke & rusted
    • View Profile
    • myspace
    • Buy me a beer
build thread http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=39214.0
CB install http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=45467.0
roundeyes http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=33294.0;highlight=round+eyes
LC exhaust head 2 tip, EB RVstreethead O/S valves,EB  268c/torker cam , .20 over , metal t-chain wear pads
MARLIN clutch 1200, master clutch cly

topar

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 1,909
  • Member since Aug '06
  • One Toyota + One Mopar = Topar
    • View Profile
 :rivers: Why were these products not available when I was building my truck.  With your prices I could have built two  :thumbs:

iNfErNaL [OP]

• El Presidente
  • Member since Aug '04
    • View Profile
With quality engineering like this, power steering is not needed since the sytems practically steer themselves.  :yesnod:
fordh8r thank you very much for answering that...You wouldn't be interested in a job,would ya?.I've got an imediate opening for a motivated young man like yourlself!!!...Oh and that's not all,you also get to run all these high quality products on your vehicle,for FREE!!!!

www.RockBrawlers.com 

www.offroadtruckshow.com

topar

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Male Posts: 1,909
  • Member since Aug '06
  • One Toyota + One Mopar = Topar
    • View Profile
 :eyebrow: What does it coast to get into this increadable once in a life time business deal?   :think: Are you looking for an East Coast Rep?

krawler76

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 3
  • Male Posts: 727
  • Member since Mar '06
    • View Profile
i'm just speechless  :lipsrsealed:

RTA

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Male Posts: 423
  • Member since May '06
  • XX-CAB
    • View Profile
    • Brawler site
How do you find the time? 
So. Cal. ROCK BRAWLERS

weirdtimes_7

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Male Posts: 1,032
  • Member since Nov '06
    • View Profile
ALL-
At first i was in denial about Infernal's product's, but once i got to know him and see the quality he speak's of.... i must say, this is no joke!!!! ( :reg:)

I am a proud owner of Infernals product's, especially his hy-steer.... there is nothing that can beat it (:rofl:).... trust me peeps... you want these thing's....

Infernal, i will stop ranting about your product's... just show the people more picture's of your fabulous equiptment!!!!!

military_stang
:respect:

KINGSIZE

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: -2
  • Male Posts: 159
  • Member since Oct '05
  • Brawlin'
    • View Profile
I be Terry Baker would rep them for you!

That is only if you give him one for free.  :king:

dizzydevil

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: -70
  • Male Posts: 1,491
  • Member since Dec '04
    • View Profile
you know ive been havin probs with my steering...bought one of those cheep x-over kits from one of those name brand stores.....its not just the name you have to have the quality too. Fontucky Fab like no other!

fordh8r

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Member since Jan '07
    • View Profile
ALL-
At first i was in denial about Infernal's product's, but once i got to know him and see the quality he speak's of.... i must say, this is no joke!!!! ( :reg:)

I am a proud owner of Infernals product's, especially his hy-steer.... there is nothing that can beat it (:rofl:).... trust me peeps... you want these thing's....

Infernal, i will stop ranting about your product's... just show the people more picture's of your fabulous equiptment!!!!!

military_stang

Dude, the simulated rebar steering link is an awesome look! I love it, that should be a top seller for sure.  :yupyup:

fordh8r

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Member since Jan '07
    • View Profile
fordh8r thank you very much for answering that...You wouldn't be interested in a job,would ya?.I've got an imediate opening for a motivated young man like yourlself!!!...Oh and that's not all,you also get to run all these high quality products on your vehicle,for FREE!!!!
Infernal, I do appreciate the job offer very much as it is an opportunity of a lifetime  :bowdown:, but I must graciously and regretably decline since my geographical location won't lend itself to a practical commute  :driving:. I have considered, however, offering the use of my vehicle for prototype development and would gladly accept a final production installation on my vehicle as reward  :cheese:. As well it would save you the trouble of having to acquire such a vehicle for this part of the product development process  :thumbs:. Thanks, again.  :beerchug:

iNfErNaL [OP]

• El Presidente
  • Member since Aug '04
    • View Profile
No Problem,No Problem.I understand.My quality components have become SO popular in the extreme rock crawling scene that I had to hire a a hot lookin' girl to take calls while I'm out in the shop developing new ideas.Anyone wanna see a picture of this Hottie?  :wink2:

www.RockBrawlers.com 

www.offroadtruckshow.com

weirdtimes_7

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Member since Nov '06
    • View Profile
:yupyup: Give it up!!!!

military_stang

iNfErNaL [OP]

• El Presidente
  • Member since Aug '04
    • View Profile
You guys sure you can handle her?

www.RockBrawlers.com 

www.offroadtruckshow.com

weirdtimes_7

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Member since Nov '06
    • View Profile
You guys sure you can handle her?

Try us Infernal.....  :gap:

military_stang

iNfErNaL [OP]

• El Presidente
  • Member since Aug '04
    • View Profile
This is Mel,our new online sales/secretary gal...Guys,if you call to place an order,please do not flirt with her.I know she's a hottie but I'm sure she's tired of getting hit on so much.

www.RockBrawlers.com 

www.offroadtruckshow.com

Loosekannon

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: -26
  • Male Posts: 1,301
  • Member since Feb '05
  • SoCal--ROCKBRAWLERS--
    • View Profile
 :puke3: :puke4:
I mean what a doll :confused:

weirdtimes_7

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Member since Nov '06
    • View Profile
 :phone:  :gap:  :reg:

Hey all, you have to be nice to her, she's the one who sold me my Infernal product's.... the only thing i found that was weird is... she's kinda hard to understand, and you gotta talk really slow to her... weird.....  :dunno:

( :haha: :rofl: :haha: :rofl: :haha: )

military_stang

fordh8r

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Member since Jan '07
    • View Profile
Any chance you got dental insurance  :teeth:? I'm glad you don't I mean I wish you had cam phones for your order desk.   First, some :beer:  :beer:  :beer: and then more :beer:  :beer:  :beer:  a little more :beer:  :beer:  :beer: then comes the :drooling: which will lead to :boobs: then some :bumpinbutts:  until :reg: then :thud: ......wait, that's starting to sound like a different kinda business....HHMMM?
« Last Edit: Jun 21, 2007, 09:33:09 AM by fordh8r »

Tallchevy

• Turtle Points: 235
  • Male Posts: 3,559
  • Member since Dec '06
  • Where were going we don't need roads!
    • View Profile
Beauty is only a light switch away  :rofl:
:angry: My child is an honor student at Anton Levay's School of Satanic Arts :angry:

87 4Runner redo
http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=41959.0
87 Toyota 4Runner, SAS Rig Gallery
http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=29877.msg3

KINGSIZE

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: -2
  • Male Posts: 159
  • Member since Oct '05
  • Brawlin'
    • View Profile
Does she like butt secks?  :rofl2: