Author Topic: Wheelin' around Bass Lake (Sat.) and Bald Mtn. (Sun.)  (Read 1440 times)

Revivalist

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 3
  • Male Posts: 140
  • Member since Aug '06
  • Wheelin' with Him!
    • View Profile
Wheelin' around Bass Lake (Sat.) and Bald Mtn. (Sun.)
« on: May 02, 2007, 08:31:59 AM »
Greetings everyone!

I'm taking the family to Bass Lake for a church BBQ this weekend and I heard there are some trails up there. . . . I did a search and found trails called Cheapo Saddle and Spirit World. . . . I was also told of road 7S02 out of central camp and Shuteye Pass Lookout . . . .

I'm just wondering if anyone knows about these trails and can recommend a particular one. The more challenging, the better of course! . . . I'm planning to pick up a forest map to try to locate these trails. . . .

Oh, and if anyone would like to join us that would be great! :) . . .

On Sunday after church I'm planning to take my wife up to Bald Mtn for the first time. If anyone is up for that also, you're more than welcome to join us.
Check out our new organization, Outdoor Enthusiasts! It's a new and exciting way to raise money for trail supporting organizations! The best part is that you support trails without spending any new money!

BigBs84

• Offline Rock Master
  • Male Posts: 349
  • Member since Aug '06
    • View Profile
Hey I just started a post on Cheapo Then I read yours Cheapo is awsome and would be more than happy to show you the trail on saturday it is 2 minutes from my house and I love the place hope to see you there.
 what time are you planning to go?
Build it wright-wind it tight
   High-N-Tight offroad
http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=45027.0 My truggy build

Revivalist [OP]

• Offline Rock Master
  • Male Posts: 140
  • Member since Aug '06
  • Wheelin' with Him!
    • View Profile
Wow! That's great . . . Ok, we're planning to be at the picnic spot by about 10am. It's on the south side of the lake. It's called Recreation Point camp ground. . . . We'll be having a BBQ (which you're welcome to join). . . . So I'm thinking we can venture off to explore trails around 12-1pm. How's that sound? I'll pm you with my cell number. . . .
« Last Edit: May 02, 2007, 08:03:25 PM by Revivalist »
Check out our new organization, Outdoor Enthusiasts! It's a new and exciting way to raise money for trail supporting organizations! The best part is that you support trails without spending any new money!