Author Topic: 1988 All-Pro SAS'd 4runner. Just built 8wks ago.  (Read 3216 times)

Addicted Offroad

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 1
  • Male Posts: 236
  • Member since Jun '06
    • View Profile
    • www.addictedoffroad.com
1988 All-Pro SAS'd 4runner. Just built 8wks ago.
« on: Feb 15, 2007, 03:26:15 PM »
I just built the rig 8 weeks ago. I work at All-Pro and know what I am doing with this install. It was done right, and works really well. I am selling to fund another project at this point.  Its done two trails at the Hammers during the All-Pro Jambo on January 12-14th and its also my DD. Still gets 17-18mpg too.

88' 4runner deluxe model. 22RE with 12K on fresh motor. 147K on Chassis and odometer. A/T stock Tcase. Everything was just rebuilt under the rig.

All of this was installed by myself 8 weeks ago. Its a turnkey Hammers, Rubicon, Moab ready rig.

Complete All-Pro SAS front kit and complete rear suspension kit.
4" Front Long Travel Springs.
5" Long Travel Rear Springs.
12" Bilstein 5125s on all four corners.

85' Front axle with complete rebuild. Fresh knuckle rebuild kit installed, Bellfields with Superior cromoly inners. Marlin knuckle ball gussets, All-Pro axle gusset. Extra set of stock birfs. Yukon 5.29s with Detroit softlocker setup by Troy at Cal Mini. New vented rotors, IFS Calipers, braided brakes lines, etc. 1.5" wheel spacers. Diff armor.

Rear 88' IFS axle. Yukon 5.29s with Yukon Spool also set up by Cal Mini. All-Pro U-bolt eliminator kit, new lower shock mounts, new brakes. Diff Armor.

All-Pro highsteer with Marlin six bolt steering arms. 

Includes four 85% tread 35x13.5x15 Toyo M/Ts mounted on Eagle 589s. Will also include a 35x12.x15 MTR for a spare mounted on a matching wheel.

All-Pro winch bumper in front. Added front hoop. Warn X9000i winch with brand new cable installed.

All-Pro Rear Bumper.

Marlin Crawler sliders

Interior is in great shape. Subaru WRX front seats. The rear bench has a couple worn areas around the upper ends, but I can include a rip free, grey SR5 seat with it. Alpine CD player with 6x9 boxes in back and 4" ones up front.

Freshly built 8 point roll cage built from 1.5" .120 wall DOM up front under the cab, and 1.75" .120 wall DOM behind it. Fits perfectly under the hard top.

I will include all of my spare parts and stuff with it. That includes a complete set of inner and outers front axles, complete pair of spare rear shafts including backing plates and brakes, and a spare rear driveshaft.

He is the link to the build up:
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=532460

As you can see, I started it as a bone stock, low mileage rig on December 2, 2006. The rig was done by the All-Pro Jambo five weeks later where I led a group up Clawhammer on Friday and then 18 rigs up Aftershock on Saturday. That was the first time it had seen a trail, and it worked flawlessly. I daily drive it now.

There is absolutely ZERO rust on this rig anywhere. It was virgin when I bought it, and basically still is. The paint is a little dull, but nothing a good polish wouldn't easily buff out. I was going to paint it with some Tremclad Orange, but never got around to it.

There are couple minor dings and dents. Very small stuff. The driver's door and just behind it on the tub took a small hit on the Jambo run, but nothing too bad. It doesn't not effect sealing of the cab at all, nor it opening or closing.

Some Pics:

Interior

Cage:

Front Bumper(winch not shown, but is now installed):

Check out the build-up link for a lot more pics of the build.

Again, the rig is basically 8 weeks old and everything underneath it is brand new. It handles great, rides great, wheels great, and even flat tows great. Some people will say that the A/T hinders it offroad. I will tell you that it wheeled great the Hammers and for a Crawler works just fine. 

$8500 obo. Cash talks. No trades either. You can reach me at the shop at 951-658-7077 or on my cell at 949-929-7352. Located in Hemet, CA during the day or Lake Elsinore, CA evenings/weekends.

*** YELLER ***

• BIGMIKE SAID I WAS A CLOWN SO .... GUESS THATS THAT
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 314
  • Male Posts: 4,686
  • Member since Oct '05
  • USMC NO BETTER FRIEND NO WORSE ENEMY
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a soda
 :biggthumpup:

NICE RUNNER GOOD LUCK W/ THE SALE

:usa: :beerwhack:
MY ONLY REGRET IS THAT I HAVE NOTHING USEFUL TO OFFER THIS FORUM  :moon:
except BACON

Addicted Offroad [OP]

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Jun '06
    • View Profile

ToYocRawleR

• Gettin' Loose!!
  • Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 3
  • Male Posts: 3,110
  • Member since Oct '05
  • The Homie!!!
    • View Profile
DAMN!!!!!!Thats one clean ass rig!
-
Rigs:
05 F-250 Powerstroke
93 RunneR ...Build-up  http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=85644.0

fortysixandtwo - I drove through Dunsmuir once I dont think anything there is "super nice"
Just kidding man. I guess there is, its your bed

Addicted Offroad [OP]

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Jun '06
    • View Profile
SOLD!