Author Topic: Anyone for a Saturday trip to Bald Mtn. (Shaver Lake - Fresno area)?  (Read 2633 times)

Revivalist

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 3
  • Male Posts: 140
  • Member since Aug '06
  • Wheelin' with Him!
    • View Profile
I've got a couple friends comming in from out of town and I figured I'd take them out for a nice day of wheelin tomorrow (Saturday.) . . . .

So anyone want to join us for a run to Bald Mountain in the Shaver Lake (Fresno) area? . . . . I know it's kind of short notice, but I figured I'd post up anyways. . . .
Check out our new organization, Outdoor Enthusiasts! It's a new and exciting way to raise money for trail supporting organizations! The best part is that you support trails without spending any new money!

nu106

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 550
  • Member since Sep '04
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
What kind of rigs are going ? I'm runnin 35's locked , no beadlocks tho.

Its supposed to storm pretty good tomorrow. 

What time ya'll meeting.
̿̾ͮͧͣ̍͛̽ͨ͏̬̲̮̦̖͓͇̺̥̪̖͡ͅ ̸̢͚̻̞͔͇̞̲͛̀͒ͪ̇̌̓̋ͅ ͪ̉ͯ̔̄̾ͥͬͮ҉̸͔̥̤͓̙̙̠̺̕ ̴̡̢̳̮͎̙̤̳́̄̋͋ͪ̇͋̓͋͐ͬ̾ͨ̋́̌̌͟͞ ̗̹̲̬̬̭̼̹͔̗̽ͫ͋͐ͮ̎̏ͭ͑ͨ̔̿͒̔ͦ͛́̀́́̚͞͠ ͚̻̱͎̙̗̎̋̄̓ͪ̏ͣ͊ͮͯ̂̎̋͌͆̐̀̀ ̨͙̬̼̙̲̳̟̿ͭ͆̈͋̄̍ͭ͟ ̵̡̛̙̯̺̪̲̙̱̳̜̲̮͚̘̥͙̦͆ͮ͒̑͒ͤͪ͐́͘ͅ ̧̡̨͓̪̬̘̊̎ͧ͌͒̂̏̄̀͢ ̡̡̤͔͓̙̩͕͓̲̥̰̥̹͇̉̑͛̒̀ͭͩ̐̀ ̂͂ͪ̌͆̐ͯͣ͊̾̿̆̎҉̭̭͎͓̤̤͇͕̯̫̭̟͇͢͡͠ ̸̻̩̬̳̘͍̑ͮͭ̏̿͆̒̅͛̈͞ͅ▲̴̷͙̫͚̣̝͔͇̰̜͎̖͓̣͕̫̺̮̉̅ͥͤ͋̅ͦͬ͌͛̇̂͞͠ͅ
̸̢̧̮͇̠̮̖͋ͭ̈͂ͦ͛̚͢͝ ̸̧̫̗̥͉̝͇̌͛ͭͩ͌͊ͮ̃̌ͮ̄̑͂ͤ̕̕͢ ̶̨̩͍̝̮͙̤͉͎̙̠̪͖̩̠͚̜̹̋̀̇̈̓͊͊̐̆̾̎ͧ̐͋̿̈ͥ́̚̚ ̂̒̉ͩͧ̔̈ͯ̉͝҉̢̣͇̜͓͘ ̴̠̞͙̱̯̗͍̠͎̺̘̠̟͙ͭ̑̔̃́ͮ̒ͪͭ͛ͣ̈͆͠͡ ̶̷̭̜͙̙̜̲͉̝̝͋ͬͨͧ ̢ͦ̄̎̏̄̈́̈́̔ͥ̅̕͞͏̝͓̟̣̼͉̬̪̣̼̪͎͝ ͬ̉͂҉̴͓̜͇̥̬͕̼̤̪̻̭̼̟̲̼̭͚͘͟͠ ̭̲̻̭̖̭̖͎͔̦̣̱͔̘̖͔͉̎̽ͤ̔̅̈ͣͩ͗ͨͮ̐̈́̇̅ͮͪ̚͘͟͠ͅͅ ̴̺͔̯͈̓̾̅̓̑ͮ̒͐ͫ̈́̌͛́̈͊̇ͯ͊́͝

- Sales Employee -

freds40

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: 293
  • Male Posts: 2,331
  • Member since Dec '02
    • View Profile
Wish I could but I was just up there last weekend.  :gap: Give an update on how the new low rider stance works out for ya.  :thumbs:
"between projects"

dime

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 2
  • Male Posts: 159
  • Member since Oct '06
    • View Profile
ya like nu 106 said what time and ware you meeting also just to let you know im on 36s with a locker in the rear no hysteer or doubles yet though
84 pu 529s locker in back 5 inch springs 36s

Revivalist [OP]

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Aug '06
  • Wheelin' with Him!
    • View Profile
Hey guys . . . sorry for the late response.

There's a group that's meeting behind the gas station at the bottom of 4-lanes at about 8:30am. They have a couple of Suzukis (a black one and a white one). . . . I won't be able to get there that early cuz I'm taking some friends who won't be up that early. I'll probably get up to the gate around 11am. . . .

Hey there freds40! . . . How'd the cruiser do up there last weekend? I wish I could have joined you. . . . I'll definitely post back with some pics/video. . . .
Check out our new organization, Outdoor Enthusiasts! It's a new and exciting way to raise money for trail supporting organizations! The best part is that you support trails without spending any new money!

Redeyejedi

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 115
  • Member since Jan '07
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
i have wanting to get up there for a while now after i read someone's writeup on the area. they said there was decent fishn up there too. i saw a few pics that they posted and the were really nice.
hope the trip went well.
alcohol.....the cause of, and solution to, all life's problems

http://www.flickr.com/photos/78234902@N06/

Revivalist [OP]

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Aug '06
  • Wheelin' with Him!
    • View Profile
Let me know whenever you'd like to head up and do some wheelin. . . . I'm thinking about going up on March 3. . . .

Here's some pics from when we went up last weekend. . . .