Author Topic: Wheelin around Red Lake (Shaver Lake, CA) **Large pics**  (Read 2920 times)

Revivalist

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 3
  • Male Posts: 140
  • Member since Aug '06
  • Wheelin' with Him!
    • View Profile
Wheelin around Red Lake (Shaver Lake, CA) **Large pics**
« on: Jul 30, 2007, 09:01:38 AM »
Had some fun wheelin' yesterday on the Red Lake trail (Shaver Lake, CA).

http://s79.photobucket.com/albums/j160/Revivalist/06-My%20Truck/02-Off-Road%20Trips/11-Red%20Lake%207-07/

Here's some pics . . .

Check out our new organization, Outdoor Enthusiasts! It's a new and exciting way to raise money for trail supporting organizations! The best part is that you support trails without spending any new money!

jimbo74

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 2872
  • Male Posts: 8,707
  • Member since Sep '05
    • View Profile
that is a sweet truck!!!!! man you must be rich! want to adopt me? ;)

haha, that is a sweet truck, and hte terrain looks pretty dang cool too, im going to have to venture out there one of these days.....
:usa:

The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission.

~ John F. Kennedy ~

sidewall2000

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: -297
  • Member since Oct '05
  • Mmmmm... beeeerr
    • View Profile
Hey there Revivalist. Looks like you had a great time up there . I was with my club up there this weekend also, there were about 15 rigs or so. I was going through Squeeze Rock when I noticed how many people had gone around off trail.    RedLake7-0716.jpg      is a good pic but off trail. I was talking to Will (the Ranger) and he said that area was off limits, as well as the 3 other go arounds there at the Squeeze. I have been following your posts as you are another local, so I know this was an accident! That really is a sweet looking (and very built) rig, keep up the great wheeling
85 Runner, Fullwidths 44/60, dual 5:1's (488:1), locked, 40" Iroks

www.HillHoppers.com
www.Toys-4-Fun.org

notajeep

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: -108
  • Male Posts: 703
  • Member since Oct '04
  • Crawler #3289
    • View Profile
Nice Pics.
You have a Jeep?  That's cute.... So does Barbi.

- Sales Employee -

freds40

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: 293
  • Male Posts: 2,331
  • Member since Dec '02
    • View Profile
Hey there Revivalist. Looks like you had a great time up there . I was with my club up there this weekend also, there were about 15 rigs or so. I was going through Squeeze Rock when I noticed how many people had gone around off trail.    RedLake7-0716.jpg      is a good pic but off trail. I was talking to Will (the Ranger) and he said that area was off limits, as well as the 3 other go arounds there at the Squeeze. I have been following your posts as you are another local, so I know this was an accident! That really is a sweet looking (and very built) rig, keep up the great wheeling

Any luck on the pic? Just curious on what is the "off trail" area.

The trail has been getting killed this year. MANY off trail bi-passes being made.
"between projects"

sidewall2000

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: -297
  • Member since Oct '05
  • Mmmmm... beeeerr
    • View Profile
Sorry, I neglected to mention that the picture was from the link he posted with all the pictures.
Man, Revivalist sure gets a lot of seat time in that rig!! Just got back from Dusy and his pics are up already!
85 Runner, Fullwidths 44/60, dual 5:1's (488:1), locked, 40" Iroks

www.HillHoppers.com
www.Toys-4-Fun.org