Author Topic: Kneeling before the Muslims...how far will this go?  (Read 1728 times)

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 714
  • Male Posts: 640
  • Member since Jul '03
  • I'll do the thinnin' around here Baba Looey!
    • View Profile
Kneeling before the Muslims...how far will this go?
« on: Jan 30, 2007, 05:37:40 PM »
There's nothing I can say to top the reality of these two stories!

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2006/4/20/104751.shtml?s=ic

http://frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=23712

If you've looked at these two stories I have a question...how many of you orient yourself on the hopper be using a compass?
The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first.

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
-- Winston Churchill

Censorship, that most subtle tool of oppression, the tool of the fearful and small minded. 8/15/2008

"It is interesting that we are asked to NOT judge all Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics. Too bad gun owners can't get same judgment."
Travis Tritt (I know!)

jimbo74

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 2872
  • Male Posts: 8,707
  • Member since Sep '05
    • View Profile
if you are in jail, you don't deserve rights....
:usa:

The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission.

~ John F. Kennedy ~

BikerTrash

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 207
  • Member since Aug '06
    • View Profile
Excuse my french but screw them.  I have worked in places where the bathrooms where so small that you had to side side sadle to use the john. if they are such devout people, then the fact that they have to live with advesity  and suffer for their belifes should make them happier stronger Quran thumpers because damnit they are stronger than the forces that are trying to supress them by jailing them for breaking the law. Come to think about it they probably didnt break any MUSLIM law so they are being falsely impressoned to boot.

If a christian group feels that something is unfare and speak out about it, then they are just being a bunch of Holy rollers or religious wacko's. If a muslim feels something is unfare they are being discriminated against and that is just wrong... How dare we infedels  discriminate against them.

hmmm... speall check wont work on this computer... oh well.
There is a fine line between clever and stupid, I just wish I knew when I crossed it.

84 4runner
02 Suzuki V-Strom
95 Honda 1100C1
06 Ram 2500 4x4
(please note, listed in order of preference)

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Female Posts: 299
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
I haven't read this yet but I have to add... what about the senator (was it? someone that got elected into the federal government) that insisted on getting sworn in on the Quran. And they allowed it :idiot:

EFFING A' PC BS!!!!!!!!
Life is like a bowl of beer flavored chocolate covered dog turds.. it makes no sense. :pokinit:

Where is the Mammoth?

How the Mammoth came to be

Number Two :pokinit:

weirdtimes_7

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Male Posts: 1,032
  • Member since Nov '06
    • View Profile
This is why we need to thank all the men and women in the service who are over seas taking care of business... F#@KING HOAH!!!!!!

military_stang
:respect:

Loki

• Offline Rock Master
  • Male Posts: 354
  • Member since Dec '06
  • What are you lookin' at?
    • View Profile
If that happened in America, it would be a differant story...plus your tax dollars pay my salary...hell...my tax dollars pay my salary. Anyone see anything wrong with that?

I would tell them if they had a problem with the way the toilet faced, to straddle it. Problem solved :)
88 turd SAS with some "stuff" under it.
MY BUILD UP THREAD

abnormaltoy [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jul '03
    • View Profile
If that happened in America, it would be a differant story...plus your tax dollars pay my salary...hell...my tax dollars pay my salary. Anyone see anything wrong with that?

I would tell them if they had a problem with the way the toilet faced, to straddle it. Problem solved :)

Unfortunately it will happen here in the US.

If it was me...I'd make 'em all face mecca, paper the stalls with the Koran and paint the toilets like moe ham ed with his mouth open.
The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first.

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
-- Winston Churchill

Censorship, that most subtle tool of oppression, the tool of the fearful and small minded. 8/15/2008

"It is interesting that we are asked to NOT judge all Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics. Too bad gun owners can't get same judgment."
Travis Tritt (I know!)

Loki

• Offline Rock Master
  • Male Posts: 354
  • Member since Dec '06
  • What are you lookin' at?
    • View Profile
I like your idea abnormal.
88 turd SAS with some "stuff" under it.
MY BUILD UP THREAD

abnormaltoy [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jul '03
    • View Profile
I like your idea abnormal.

I do try!

-- Winston Churchill

Travis Tritt (I know!)