Author Topic: Muhammad cartoon and general rants regarding the state of the world!  (Read 21610 times)

alwayzbroken

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Turtle Points: 603
  • Male Posts: 1,905
  • Member since Feb '05
    • View Profile
Re: Muhammad cartoon
« Reply #30 on: Feb 04, 2006, 08:51:14 PM »
personally a nicely packaged bomb that would make 1944 Hiroshima look like a firecracker, with a cartoon of mohammed getting gangraped by the three wise men would tickle me to death :haha:

Funny you should say that. I think that is exactly what Iran is thinking, except it will be bush getting gangraped.
If you still have control you aren't going fast enough

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Female Posts: 299
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: Feb 05, 2006, 06:27:45 AM »
:yupyup: that is why we have to do unto them before they do unto us.
Life is like a bowl of beer flavored chocolate covered dog turds.. it makes no sense. :pokinit:

Where is the Mammoth?

How the Mammoth came to be

Number Two :pokinit:

lowgeared

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: -1
  • Male Posts: 556
  • Member since Oct '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: Feb 05, 2006, 07:14:39 AM »
ttt
« Last Edit: Feb 05, 2006, 08:56:58 AM by lowgeared »
Friends help you move.  Real friends help you move bodies.

79coyotefrg

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1452
  • Male Posts: 22,633
  • Member since May '02
  • Solid axle Toys Rule ! ! !
    • View Profile
    • HotSprings Superlift ORV park
« Reply #33 on: Feb 05, 2006, 09:27:28 AM »
:rofl2:   lowgeared  you should be :spankbutt:

for making me laugh so hard  :haha:

Cole,   if it aint Iran,   korea  is working a good second place
AR-TTORA founder 22R bored.060,LCE stage II race cam http://pure-gas.org/    32/36weber, :driving: Marlin 1200 NON ceramic clutch, L52SHD+dualcase #2919, cable-locker, Yukon 5.29 gears, 35's, Allpro ebrake, front springs, and high steer, F150rears    RIP Nitro 9-29-07 :(  I sure miss him :down: MarlinCrawlerInc IS NOT affiliated with TrailGear in any way

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: Feb 05, 2006, 09:34:06 AM »
:bowdown: lowgeared!!
Life is like a bowl of beer flavored chocolate covered dog turds.. it makes no sense. :pokinit:

Where is the Mammoth?

TigerToy

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 77
  • Member since Apr '04
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: Feb 05, 2006, 10:10:36 AM »
How on earth could you say it is painfully obvious the people who are dealing with them don't know who they are dealing with?

How else would they know the things that will highly offend them? Because the DO understand their way of life and what will get to them most! How else would they know unless they understood their way of life?

How else would they know dropping kicking the korass would be offensive, or calling a muslim's privates by girly names would humiliate them, or braiding their beards in cornrows with little beads would be a grave offense against their religion?

Because they DO know their enemy! They know them all too well! They just don't give a rats ass about respecting them, they don't respect us, why should we do them any favors?

Maybe you are right.  That just makes them stupid.  Strange way to 'win the hearts and minds of the Arab world.'  It is also a strange way for liberators to act.

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: Feb 05, 2006, 10:27:38 AM »
when you are on the other side of the border, in a foreign land fighting an enemy that has no fear of death or respect for proper rules of combat (like not hiding out in mosques, their own sacred ground), when you have had to face woman and children as willing as anyone to kill you, when you have marched a mile in their shoes then maybe you can say what is the proper way to act.

Till then all I have to say is"we sleep peaceably in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to bring violence upon those who would do us harm"
 :bowdown: to these men I thank you  :usa:

Where is the Mammoth?

burnyota

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: -36
  • Male Posts: 567
  • Member since Mar '04
    • View Profile
    • BURNYOTA
« Reply #37 on: Feb 05, 2006, 10:49:51 AM »
seems as if the europeans are reallly having to rethink that islam is only growing and is becomming to haunt them.  look at the riots in france. With the influx and ease of middle easterners comming to the EU it is only going to become more of a breeding ground for those who are against our freedoms and democracy.. :twocents:
85 p/u, marlin#208, built 22R on propane, old school longs, 5.29's / detroits, bobbed, chopped, and flopped

79coyotefrg

• Member since May '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: Feb 05, 2006, 11:17:54 AM »

Maybe you are right.  That just makes them stupid.  Strange way to 'win the hearts and minds of the Arab world.'  It is also a strange way for liberators to act.

win there hearts ???   the only way i want to win there hearts is if they are on a stick

i am really poor but i would be willing to buy you a one way plane ticket to Iraq so you can be with your "friends"
AR-TTORA founder 22R bored.060,LCE stage II race cam http://pure-gas.org/    32/36weber, :driving: Marlin 1200 NON ceramic clutch, L52SHD+dualcase #2919, cable-locker, Yukon 5.29 gears, 35's, Allpro ebrake, front springs, and high steer, F150rears    RIP Nitro 9-29-07 :(  I sure miss him :down: MarlinCrawlerInc IS NOT affiliated with TrailGear in any way

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: Feb 05, 2006, 11:34:02 AM »
  :thumbsup:  I'm glad someone said it  :beerchug: I am so tired of this bleeding heart political correctness, lets git out there and git'r dun! :bud:
« Last Edit: Feb 05, 2006, 11:50:29 AM by MrsWillyMammoth »

Where is the Mammoth?

79coyotefrg

• Member since May '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: Feb 05, 2006, 11:45:47 AM »
:tantrum:  i cant take it anymore, i was in newyork when the towers fell,   well actually across the bay in NJ 
but i saw people as they brought them across to NJ for hospitals

anybody that wants to "win their hearts"   can kiss my :moon:
they send women and kids out with pack of IED's  on to blow up more people  with no regard how many of there own they blow up as long as they kill at least one american.   and think they  will have sex with a million virgins in there afterlife, excuse me but  once that cherry is plucked it cant just grow again next year and their "virgins" are how old???

have you ever looked into what they do to there women?? Tigertoy,  ??   look up female circumcision

if you agree with these "people"  if they could even be called that then you need to be over there with them.   unless your a terrorist too,  then 

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: Feb 05, 2006, 11:54:32 AM »
 :clap2:    :usa:   :bowdown:  Glen!
:psss: and they believe they will be rewarded with 72 virgins in the afterlife, but what they don't realize is that was a typo, it was actually that they will be met by 72 Virginians  :yupyup:

(and at least one Arkansasian)  :biggthumpup:

GIT'R DUN   :bud:
« Last Edit: Feb 05, 2006, 12:17:10 PM by MrsWillyMammoth »

Where is the Mammoth?

Cheesemaker

• Rock Ninja
  • Turtle Points: 1363
  • Male Posts: 4,525
  • Member since Sep '04
  • Dean Tyler, you were an inspiration to all!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: Feb 05, 2006, 12:20:57 PM »
If you have done some research, Islamic Religion is believed by more than 50% of the world!  And they are still holding a grudge from the whole Crusades!
And we wouldn't be in the Islamic spotlight if we just kept out of the the way, instead of playing big brother.  We got our own problems here at home!  How many trillions of $'s are being sent to Iraq, when we can't give one $ to our schools!  How can we protect our borders when thousands of Mexicans can freely travel across the border!  The terroists in the 9/11 attack, we let them in our country with student visas we gave them!  I feel that the whole middle east will be at war for the rest of our lives, they have been at war before christ's time, and they will be at war until the day the Earth dies out!   Let them kill each other, and in the end, there will be less of them to attack us!  The problem with taking out a terrorist leaders, ie.  Osama, is that there will another to step into his footsteps.  The bad thing about this is that you take one out and next one to fill his shoes is worse than the last.  I feel that Iraq is never going to get unified!  We just need to pull out and see what happens.  I feel the Iraq situation is going to bite us in the ass!  I think we shouldn't have gone into Iraq, I feel it was a personal war by #1.    We'll I've vented!  Now that I've said that I'll be  :eye: :eye:
Miss ya Dean (4THEWKN) & Kyle (KYOTA)!!

4THEWKN~9/17/2006  If it wasn't for you, I'd be driving something other than a Toyota!

My build up ~ project Kilchis! http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=32961.0
Zak's truck build ~ http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=64319.0;topicseen

abnormaltoy [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 714
  • Male Posts: 640
  • Member since Jul '03
  • I'll do the thinnin' around here Baba Looey!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: Feb 05, 2006, 12:51:27 PM »
:bowdown: to these men I thank you  :usa:

AMEN!
The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first.

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
-- Winston Churchill

Censorship, that most subtle tool of oppression, the tool of the fearful and small minded. 8/15/2008

"It is interesting that we are asked to NOT judge all Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics. Too bad gun owners can't get same judgment."
Travis Tritt (I know!)

alwayzbroken

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Turtle Points: 603
  • Male Posts: 1,905
  • Member since Feb '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: Feb 05, 2006, 01:02:44 PM »
win there hearts ??? the only way i want to win there hearts is if they are on a stick

i am really poor but i would be willing to buy you a one way plane ticket to Iraq so you can be with your "friends"

Well said. Love it or leave it.

Oh, and I read about female circumcision in a sociology text book and I honestly thought I was going to vomit. I would not wish that on my worst enemy let alone my children. if you are not familiar with the procedure then consider yourself lucky.

Mrs. Willy, that is one funny post about the Virginians. I am still laughing.
If you still have control you aren't going fast enough

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: Feb 05, 2006, 01:37:19 PM »
If you have done some research, Islamic Religion is believed by more than 50% of the world! And they are still holding a grudge from the whole Crusades!
and that matters why? How much of a percentage of the world is christian? I don't see the nations of the world rising up in the global hissy fit cause Marliyn Manson tore up the bible, or Sined O'Connor tore up the pope's pictures, or how many editoral cartoons can we find that poke fun at our God?

And I totally agree with you on protecting our borders, but it's more about government turning a blind eye then it is (was) protecting our borders. We have got to stop rationalizing and put our collective feet down to get the government to so something about it. (no I have no idea how we do that, but it sounds good) Problem is the Hispanic vote is a huge percentage of the voting public now-a-days, at least it is down here close to our southern border, who do you think the politicians are going to cater to?

Where is the Mammoth?

wa4x4

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Turtle Points: -310
  • Male Posts: 1,569
  • Member since Jul '05
  • I'm about to tear the curb up
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: Feb 05, 2006, 02:31:58 PM »
 :usa:
 :clap2: For all of you that are breaking down the barriers of "political correctness"
I think that those of you that want to win their hearts you can leave our country and go be with your friends and win their hearts. They are over 50% savages over there. Sure I will not say EVERY single one of them is a cold hearted killer, but the grown men certainly are! If your religion says go kill your enemies and you will be rewarded with lots of poon in heaven ~to heck with~ your religion. I dont have to sit here and be killed so you can get laid after you are dead.

My hat is off to our men and women fighting on our behalf, thank you very much :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:
« Last Edit: Feb 05, 2006, 03:45:10 PM by MrsWillyMammoth »
2007 Satin white pearl STi- mostly stock
2006 WRX TR 320whp 343wtq, taken in a road rage wreck
1998 4runner, needs to become wheeler status

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: Feb 05, 2006, 02:35:58 PM »
If your religion says go kill your enemies and you will be rewarded with lots of poon in heaven ~to heck with~ your religion.
:roflsign: well said WA!! :rofl2:
« Last Edit: Feb 05, 2006, 03:45:35 PM by MrsWillyMammoth »

Where is the Mammoth?

Cheesemaker

• Rock Ninja
  • Turtle Points: 1363
  • Male Posts: 4,525
  • Member since Sep '04
  • Dean Tyler, you were an inspiration to all!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: Feb 05, 2006, 02:38:24 PM »
Nobody wants to get involved anymore!  I feel that most of the nation is getting numb to things!  Who believes in the voting system we got!  Nobody trusts our government anymore!  So, in turn they don't want to stand up for what they believe for anymore!  They become self-centered and blind! 

I believe in our troops, not the war.  We have bigger problems at home that is getting ignored!
Miss ya Dean (4THEWKN) & Kyle (KYOTA)!!

4THEWKN~9/17/2006  If it wasn't for you, I'd be driving something other than a Toyota!

My build up ~ project Kilchis! http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=32961.0
Zak's truck build ~ http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=64319.0;topicseen

jimbo74

• Turtle Points: 2872
  • Male Posts: 8,707
  • Member since Sep '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: Feb 05, 2006, 02:38:35 PM »
 :clap2: For all of you that are breaking down the barriers of "political correctness"
I think that those of you that want to win their hearts you can leave our country and go be with your friends and win their hearts. They are over 50% savages over there. Sure I will not say EVERY single one of them is a cold hearted killer, but the grown men certainly are! If your religion says go kill your enemies and you will be rewarded with lots of poon in heaven flopp your religion. I dont have to sit here and be killed so you can get laid after you are dead.

My hat is off to our men and women fighting on our behalf, thank you very much :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa:

GOOD POST!!! ^^^^^^

The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission.

~ John F. Kennedy ~

79coyotefrg

• Member since May '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: Feb 05, 2006, 03:12:23 PM »
I think that those of you that want to win their hearts you can leave our country and go be with your friends and win their hearts. They are over 50% savages over there. Sure I will not say EVERY single one of them is a cold hearted killer, but the grown men certainly are! If your religion says go kill your enemies and you will be rewarded with lots of poon in heaven
 OH I KNOW HE DIDNT SAY THE 'F' WORD
 your religion. I dont have to sit here and be killed so you can get laid after you are dead.

My hat is off to our men and women fighting on our behalf, thank you very much :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa:
Wa4x4  everything you said i give the :thumbs:  but no F word ok
carry on

79coyotefrg

• Member since May '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: Feb 05, 2006, 03:16:38 PM »
Nobody wants to get involved anymore! I feel that most of the nation is getting numb to things! Who believes in the voting system we got! Nobody trusts our government anymore! So, in turn they don't want to stand up for what they believe for anymore! They become self-centered and blind!

I believe in our troops, not the war. We have bigger problems at home that is getting ignored!

your right cheesy,  i could care less for our  saudi oil  loving pres even thou i typically vote right down the middle,  he needs to go

but our troops that are doing there best to do there job and come home :bowdown:

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: Feb 05, 2006, 03:46:52 PM »
Wa4x4 everything you said i give the :thumbs: but no F word ok
carry on
:smack: I have my censors on, I thought he really said flop! My bad, I fixed it. :thumbs: carry on carrying on.

Where is the Mammoth?

79coyotefrg

• Member since May '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: Feb 05, 2006, 04:09:08 PM »
:smack: I have my censors on, I thought he really said flop! My bad, I fixed it. :thumbs: carry on carrying on.
:slap:  ::)

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Turtle Points: 718
  • Male Posts: 7,644
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: Feb 05, 2006, 11:35:23 PM »
:yikes: 

Awesome posts some of you!! 

Personally, I think the offenses over the cartoons are a load of crap.  I am Christian, and I will admit, I don't like to see a bible torn in half, or anything along that nature, but I am not going to start some major :bull crap: because it rubs me the wrong way.  I'm not the one who has tu suffer for those actions when I'm standing before God. (if you don't beleive in God, I'm not sorry if I offended you by the way)

As for understanding the middle eastern cultures and religion, why? :dunno:  Their "religious" teachings are not about converting the infidels or anything along those lines.  According to them, you submit to their power, and their rules, or you die.  They care about as much for their own people as they do for the "western devils". 

You can try to understand it all you want, but when you get blown up as you're hugging the dude, and "understanding" his plight and way of life, you aren't going to get any sympathy from me.

There is an interesting article that was in the WSJ in january that some of you may be interestedin that I think relates, and is pretty scary.  Its a bit long, but I encourage you all to read it. 

http://www.opinionjournal.com/extra/?id=110007760
:usa: Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees :usa:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

"I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves."
              -Ronald Reagan

Don't take life too seriously, it isn't permanent

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: Feb 06, 2006, 07:19:19 AM »
:yikes:
I am Christian, and I will admit, I don't like to see a bible torn in half, or anything along that nature, but I am not going to start some major :bullshirt: because it rubs me the wrong way. I'm not the one who has tu suffer for those actions when I'm standing before God. (if you don't beleive in God, I'm not sorry if I offended you by the way)
How sad a generation it is having to make apologies for anything that is said! (and I know you meant that tongue in cheek, BD, at least I hope you did cause it was :funny: to me!)

You know, if the middle easterners that are so gungho on their twisted religious beliefs (the militant extremists, not the every day working joe) that say they will be rewarded when all the infidels are dead would understand OUR religion and OUR way of life, they would see that killing us is actually a sin.
Why do WE have to understand their beliefs and be sensitive to THEM, when no one is questioning why they don't see it our way? 
Splain that one, batman :tantrum:

Where is the Mammoth?

yotatilla

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: -160
  • Male Posts: 182
  • Member since Nov '05
  • Pretend Mechanic
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: Feb 06, 2006, 09:19:43 AM »
Great posts so far guys and girls. I am sick of the whole Muslim world. There is a problem with thier religion. I have to give them credit, that they believe in something so strongly to willingly die for it, but that doesnt make it near right. I am sick of turning on the television and seeing some country up in a tizzy over something as stupid as cartoons. We are in deep now, and we need to get our boys out of there and let the extremists blow eachother up. I turned on the television last week and saw that Hamas had won elections in Pakistan. Great. Something is going to happen, this isnt going to fix itself, and having our boys over there isn't going to fix it either. I support our troops no matter where they are, but I have a few choice words for a certain president and a few wars that HE initiated.  :usa:  :rant:

Sam
2 1986 4Runners+
1 solid Axle+
2 transfercases+
4 35x14.5 Thornbirds+
2 Aussie Lockers+
1 Marlin SAS kit=
UBER 4RUNNER

abnormaltoy [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jul '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: Feb 06, 2006, 12:09:50 PM »
Man, there's NOTHIN' like stirrin the pot to make me feel good!

I love it...but, all I really wanted was the cartoons.

It's good to read the way others feel.

Does this make me "main stream", cause I thought Kerry was main stream  :reg:

Maybe, I'll start a post about hillary!

Mark
« Last Edit: Feb 06, 2006, 12:51:33 PM by abnormaltoy »
The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first.

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
-- Winston Churchill

Censorship, that most subtle tool of oppression, the tool of the fearful and small minded. 8/15/2008

"It is interesting that we are asked to NOT judge all Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics. Too bad gun owners can't get same judgment."
Travis Tritt (I know!)

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: Feb 06, 2006, 12:14:17 PM »
Man, there's NOTHIN' like stirrin the pot to make me feel good!

I love it...but, all I relly wanted was the cartoons.

It's good to read the way others feel.

Does this make me "main stream", cause I thought Kerry was main stream  :reg:

Maybe, I'll start a post about hillary!

Mark
I have a feeling their would not be much debate over Hillary, I would hope everyone would be on the same page with that subject. us> :puke3: <hillary

And let us not forget, while this war was started during this administration, the subject of Hussain being an imminent threat housing WMD and needing to be stopped, was brought up years ago, before W's first round, and by many of the left wing dems that are now decrying the whole situation.

Do a little research on it and you will see names like Kerry, Hillary, and other dems were all on the bandwagon shouting that something had to be done to stop Hussain. This administration didn't dream it up just for a reason to go to war, they just followed through with what others were already shouting about and were afraid to do anything about. So don't be bringing this all down on Bush, he didn't start the outcry.

As far as Hamas getting in power, that was a real blow and I agree we need to just start backing out if that is the way they want it. Wall 'em off and let 'em have at it.
« Last Edit: Feb 06, 2006, 12:21:26 PM by MrsWillyMammoth »

Where is the Mammoth?

abnormaltoy [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jul '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: Feb 06, 2006, 01:00:32 PM »
I know...the Dems NEVER let the facts get in the way of their rhetoric.

I was listening to Rush today, he said that RNC Chairman Mehlman was just trying to stir them up and get them mad. Mehlman knows what they'll do, Rush knows what they'll do, I know what they'll do, even they know what they'll do...but, they can't help themselves. They have no choice, they are the party of misery and discontent. God love 'em, they're such idiots!

Between watching the islamo-fascists and the Dems self-destruction...I may just cancel my cable. This is the best entertainment going.
Mark

-- Winston Churchill

Travis Tritt (I know!)