Author Topic: Any Colts Fans?  (Read 2551 times)

blackdiamond

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1174
  • Male Posts: 5,057
  • Member since Dec '03
  • Crawlin with Marlin
    • View Profile
Any Colts Fans?
« on: Jan 15, 2006, 09:27:39 PM »
Two Words: Peyton Manning  :thumbdown:  :thumbdown:

His postgame interview made me sick, a team "leader" should NEVER preface a comment with, "to be a good team player."

Pointing fingers makes me wanna  :reg:

I didn't have anything against the guy other than he seemed to fail at the big game, but now he makes me  :sick: 
1989 4Runner: Dual Ultimate (Inchworm front & Marlin 4.70 rear), Marlin Twin Stick, 1200-lb clutch, 4.88 R&P, Aussie Front, Detroit rear, 30-spline Longs, Long hub gears, ARP hub and knuckle studs & 35x12.50 Cooper STT PRO tires.  Marlin rear bumper & sliders.  FROR front bumper.  SAS with Alcan springs & Rancho 9000XL shocks.  Budbuilt Bolt-on traction bar.  Custom Interior Cage by Those Guys Rod and Customs.

Moab Tested & Rubicon Approved

Rocksurfer

• Momentum Man
  • Turtle Points: 730
  • Male Posts: 13,860
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Lego Enforcement
    • View Profile
    • Spinnin4s 4x4 Club
Re: Any Colts Fans?
« Reply #1 on: Jan 16, 2006, 12:42:32 AM »
I didn't watch the game but as a Dolphin fan all I have to say is  :haha:  :rivers:
The Ghost-Rider/Ghost Runner

No matter how far you fall, the ground will always catch you

Skinny_Pedal

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Turtle Points: 89
  • Male Posts: 2,833
  • Member since Apr '04
  • work so I can support my lifestyle
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
« Reply #2 on: Jan 16, 2006, 08:21:45 PM »
GO SEAHAWKS! gonna be the hawks and steelers this year. any takers?
Im an OG

94runner

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 107
  • Male Posts: 279
  • Member since Oct '05
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Jan 17, 2006, 02:04:58 PM »
im with skinny seahawks are goin all the way  :yesnod:
1994 4runner: toy axles, 37's, armor,

yotatilla

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: -160
  • Male Posts: 182
  • Member since Nov '05
  • Pretend Mechanic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Jan 17, 2006, 02:38:17 PM »
Peton Manning has always made me sick. I just love the guy because he can't win in the post season. I've been a Pats fan since birth, and boy do I HATE Indy. Mainly because of Manning, seeing that if you put anyone in his position, they would be good. You have Edgerin James to run the ball, and you have Marvin Harrison, Reggie Wayne and Brandon Stokely to play WR. I could throw a ball downfield and Marvin Harrison could find a way to catch it. Not to brag, but Tom Brady is a far better quarterback than Peyton Manning will ever be. He never points finger, he goes out there and does his job. He finds a way to win and does it. I like the Seahawks, but to be honest, I wouldnt mind seeing Big Ben get a ring. Bettis needs one too.

Sam
2 1986 4Runners+
1 solid Axle+
2 transfercases+
4 35x14.5 Thornbirds+
2 Aussie Lockers+
1 Marlin SAS kit=
UBER 4RUNNER

blackdiamond [OP]

• Member since Dec '03
  • Crawlin with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Jan 17, 2006, 05:09:18 PM »
Peton Manning has always made me sick. I just love the guy because he can't win in the post season. I've been a Pats fan since birth, and boy do I HATE Indy. Mainly because of Manning, seeing that if you put anyone in his position, they would be good. You have Edgerin James to run the ball, and you have Marvin Harrison, Reggie Wayne and Brandon Stokely to play WR. I could throw a ball downfield and Marvin Harrison could find a way to catch it. Not to brag, but Tom Brady is a far better quarterback than Peyton Manning will ever be. He never points finger, he goes out there and does his job. He finds a way to win and does it. I like the Seahawks, but to be honest, I wouldnt mind seeing Big Ben get a ring. Bettis needs one too.

Sam

I'm a Packer fan that grew up in Colorado so the heart strings will somtimes pull for the Broncos (I was rooting for NE on Saturday...I even have a hat since Packer hats are all ugly these days).  I think that Manning is a great quarterback, certainly not a good team player/leader after the interview.  I have heard Brett Favre take the blame for a loss after he was the only person that played well.  I agree that Tom Brady is the guy I would want on my team.

I think it will be Denver and proabably Seattle if they can keep it together, Carolina is looking pretty good.  Hopefully, the Seahawks won't develop a case of the "drops" on Sunday.  Now that I am living in Washington part of me wants to be a Seattle fan, but after being around Bronco fans, the average Seattle fan makes me sick  :sick: .  There are some die hard fans to be sure, but the average fan is the prime example of fair weather.  They tried to run both Holmgren and Hasselbeck out of town just a few years ago.  If the Seahawks started next year 0-4 the stadium would have tons of empty seats again.

It seems odd for the Broncos and Seahawks to meet in the Superbowl after being AFC West rivals for many years.
1989 4Runner: Dual Ultimate (Inchworm front & Marlin 4.70 rear), Marlin Twin Stick, 1200-lb clutch, 4.88 R&P, Aussie Front, Detroit rear, 30-spline Longs, Long hub gears, ARP hub and knuckle studs & 35x12.50 Cooper STT PRO tires.  Marlin rear bumper & sliders.  FROR front bumper.  SAS with Alcan springs & Rancho 9000XL shocks.  Budbuilt Bolt-on traction bar.  Custom Interior Cage by Those Guys Rod and Customs.

mudmaster

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Turtle Points: 3715
  • Male Posts: 2,854
  • Member since Feb '05
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
« Reply #6 on: Jan 17, 2006, 05:14:50 PM »
Carolina vs Denver. Denver wins the big game
Time to go wheelin!

BUBBA

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 16
  • Male Posts: 1,138
  • Member since Mar '05
  • this sucks
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Jan 18, 2006, 03:29:48 PM »
It'll be carolina and pittsburgh,with carolina coming out victorious.GO CAROLINA  :woohoo:
87 4runner 350 with custom dent package. 
My budget beater

eddyb

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 230
  • Male Posts: 203
  • Member since Jun '05
  • I'm here, I'm in gear, get used to it!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Jan 18, 2006, 04:53:08 PM »
One for the thumb

GO STEELERS
A bad day of wheelin' is better than a good day at work

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Female Posts: 299
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Jan 18, 2006, 05:08:17 PM »
I'm with Bubba. GO PANTHERS! :cheer:
Life is like a bowl of beer flavored chocolate covered dog turds.. it makes no sense. :pokinit:

Where is the Mammoth?

How the Mammoth came to be

Number Two :pokinit:

Rocksurfer

• Momentum Man
  • Turtle Points: 730
  • Male Posts: 13,860
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Lego Enforcement
    • View Profile
    • Spinnin4s 4x4 Club
« Reply #10 on: Jan 18, 2006, 05:30:23 PM »
Go Dodgers............. oh, this is football............ nevermind. :outtahere:
The Ghost-Rider/Ghost Runner

No matter how far you fall, the ground will always catch you

gotrocks

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Male Posts: 2,653
  • Member since Dec '04
  • FLOOR IT!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Jan 18, 2006, 06:23:57 PM »
well I'm a huge Seattle Fan!!!   I think it'll be Seattle and Devner in the big game.  I'm not a fair weather fan for the Seahawks and have been watching those games since a little kid.  I just am tired of seeing the same teams always make it to the Superbowl and always seem to root for the underdogs.  Seattle isn't the best team that ever played but deserve a chance to go.  If it does end up being Seattle and Devner in the Superbowl gotrocksgirl and I will have to break up for a few hours because there is going to be some big trash talking going on.  But no worries we'll get back together once Seattle wins!! haha coudln't resist

blackdiamond [OP]

• Member since Dec '03
  • Crawlin with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Jan 18, 2006, 06:32:26 PM »
well I'm a huge Seattle Fan!!!   I think it'll be Seattle and Devner in the big game.  I'm not a fair weather fan for the Seahawks and have been watching those games since a little kid.  I just am tired of seeing the same teams always make it to the Superbowl and always seem to root for the underdogs.  Seattle isn't the best team that ever played but deserve a chance to go.  If it does end up being Seattle and Devner in the Superbowl gotrocksgirl and I will have to break up for a few hours because there is going to be some big trash talking going on.  But no worries we'll get back together once Seattle wins!! haha coudln't resist

He isn't lying...both are BIG fans  :yesnod:

gotrocks

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Member since Dec '04
  • FLOOR IT!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Jan 18, 2006, 06:37:04 PM »
yeah she has a few things to say when she logs on later

gotrocksgirl

• Internet Lassies
  • Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 7
  • Female Posts: 35
  • Member since Aug '05
  • Learning to Crawl
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Jan 19, 2006, 07:44:11 AM »
why is everyone debating who's gonna win the superbowl? We all know the truth: Seattle vs Den, Denver wins.
Wheelin' Rig on the way!

blackdiamond [OP]

• Member since Dec '03
  • Crawlin with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: Jan 19, 2006, 12:46:56 PM »
why is everyone debating who's gonna win the superbowl? We all know the truth: Seattle vs Den, Denver wins.

I heard one of the "Seahawks Fans" around here talking about how glad he was that the starting running back for Carolina is out of the game, he was also one of the guys saying how great Seattle was after they beat the sand-bagging Colts.

As a Packer fan, I guess I should think that GB is super bowl quality because they beat the sand-bagging Hawks?

eddyb

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 230
  • Male Posts: 203
  • Member since Jun '05
  • I'm here, I'm in gear, get used to it!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: Jan 24, 2006, 03:30:20 PM »
like I said before.

One for the thumb

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!
A bad day of wheelin' is better than a good day at work

furrballs95

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 124
  • Male Posts: 302
  • Member since Oct '05
  • boot scoot put in 4low and boogie
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Jan 24, 2006, 05:32:51 PM »
GO STEELERS  :drunk: :drunk: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :thumbs:  :thumbs:
95 Toyota p/u 3.0 v6. Marlin SAS with 5"springs, 30 spline bobby longs, and a welded V6 third in a trussed 85 front axle. 529's front and rear, Marlin rear kit with 5" springs, lockrite rear locker,  36"  IROCKS on 15x10 black rock crawlers, custom front and rear bumpers,

gotrocks

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Member since Dec '04
  • FLOOR IT!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: Jan 25, 2006, 07:45:22 AM »
hate to burst some bubbles but I'd have to give it to the Hawks for shutting people up and closing the Panthers down on Sunday.  Many announcers said that they didn't have a chance against them because they haven't played any hard teams this season and Smith was more that the defense could handle.  I'm not saying that the Steelers are a bad team I just want people to give the Hawks a more credit than they ever get.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

furrballs95

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 124
  • Male Posts: 302
  • Member since Oct '05
  • boot scoot put in 4low and boogie
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Jan 25, 2006, 07:52:35 AM »
that was how they portrayed the steelers when the played the colts they said that we had no chance and we still beat them they also said that same thing about the broncos. we were the last seated spot in the afc and we came all the way from behind to make it to the superbowl so i would just like to c the steelers get the one for the thumb this year :beerchug:  :beerchug:

GO STEELERS :yesnod:
95 Toyota p/u 3.0 v6. Marlin SAS with 5"springs, 30 spline bobby longs, and a welded V6 third in a trussed 85 front axle. 529's front and rear, Marlin rear kit with 5" springs, lockrite rear locker,  36"  IROCKS on 15x10 black rock crawlers, custom front and rear bumpers,

gotrocks

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Member since Dec '04
  • FLOOR IT!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Jan 25, 2006, 10:43:13 AM »
well I'm impressed how the Steelers have done this postseason but the Seahawks are the underdogs still going into the game