We currently are not offering Customer Support on our Forum.
Please use our Store website for: Customer Contact.

Author Topic: Story On Marlin......  (Read 2862 times)

95Toyota

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: -98
  • Male Posts: 83
  • Member since Feb '05
  • Gotta love TRD
    • View Profile
Story On Marlin......
« on: Nov 27, 2005, 10:10:19 PM »
Just the other day I was reading a post on the suggestions and ideas section and came accross the post about a toyotas only magazine... I saw that they now have one and got to thinking, What if we had them do a story on the one and only Marlin. I thought I might be on to somthing so Emailed the magazine in hope that they would realize that Marlin didnt just fall from the sky, that Marlin worked hard for us to be able to change or alter theese machines, and make them better. I told them how much of a genious Marlin is. And even gave them a few ideas that they could use make this article better, like what his first 4WD was, even his first Toyota. Maybe even who showed him the ropes. i figured this would show others who dont know about him how hard working he is. And also get more people to use his products. Or even ask him for advice. Now I havent met him yet but EVERYBODY I talk to that has.... says he will explain everything, help you with anything, and make sure you dont go home un-happy. I had intentions in telling everyone on this forum to do the same as me and email this magazine to let them know how many people are behind this genious. But the next day I got an email from the magazine and they told me they liked my idea and they were already trying to do a story on Marlin. So it turns out that I didnt have to email them after all but even then that shows how known Marlin Crawler is getting to be.

I hope every one can get this issue of the magazine. I dont know when it will be out but if i find out I will tell you. I just think this is awsome and had to share with people who feel the same about Marlin as me.

well this is the magazines web site so even if its not for Marlins article, theres your all toyota magazine. I personaly have to have this article but hey......

http://www.4wdtoyotaowner.com/

Chris
92 runner SASed 3.4 swapped dual cases, and much much more.

Dirty_Harry

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Member since Jul '02
  • Slower than a turtle...
    • View Profile
    • Harry's Bio on 4x4Wire
Re: Story On Marlin......
« Reply #1 on: Dec 01, 2005, 07:06:32 PM »
I wrote up something similar to that a couple of years ago for 4x4Wire. 

http://www.4x4wire.com/insider/marlin/

A lot has changed for Marlin since then though and I'd love to see him get more exposure.