Author Topic: can someone please run these vin numbers for me  (Read 2542 times)

koolkrackamatt

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: -65
  • Male Posts: 29
  • Member since Oct '05
  • ^^yumm^^
    • View Profile
can someone please run these vin numbers for me
« on: Oct 12, 2005, 01:34:37 PM »
they are JT4RN60R6E5031645
84 toyota

whiteman

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 669
  • Male Posts: 1,276
  • Member since Jan '05
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a cigar
 :headscratch: Why dont you do it yourself? 
Then after you introduce your self in the newbie forum you can tell us how it went. :thumbs:

KYOTA

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1759
  • Member since Jan '04
  • Wreckin Ball '09
    • View Profile
its clean everything showed as "OK"

The story of this 1984 TOYOTA STANDARD BED 1/2 TON (JT4RN60R6E5031645) according to our interpretation of the information reported to CARFAX: 
 This pickup truck has had at least one owner. The first title for this pickup truck was reported to CARFAX by a New Jersey DMV in 2003.
 It has had no minor or moderate accidents reported to CARFAX.
 It has had no DMV-reported total loss events, like a major accident, fire or flood.
 It has not been reported by a DMV as having an Exceeds Mechanical Limits or Not Actual Mileage title.
 It has a consistent mileage history with no indication of an odometer rollback. The last odometer reading, reported on 04/07/2003, was 23,000 miles.
 It was not reported by a DMV as a Manufacturer Buyback or LEMON.

whiteman

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Member since Jan '05
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a cigar
its clean everything showed as "OK"

The story of this 1984 TOYOTA STANDARD BED 1/2 TON (JT4RN60R6E5031645) according to our interpretation of the information reported to CARFAX:
 This pickup truck has had at least one owner. The first title for this pickup truck was reported to CARFAX by a New Jersey DMV in 2003.
 It has had no minor or moderate accidents reported to CARFAX.
 It has had no DMV-reported total loss events, like a major accident, fire or flood.
 It has not been reported by a DMV as having an Exceeds Mechanical Limits or Not Actual Mileage title.
 It has a consistent mileage history with no indication of an odometer rollback. The last odometer reading, reported on 04/07/2003, was 23,000 miles.
 It was not reported by a DMV as a Manufacturer Buyback or LEMON.

:o    How did you find out all that info?  I didnt now you could do that.

I assumed he just wanted to know if the truck he stolled had been reported yet. :dunno:   

Oops!   

KYOTA

• Member since Jan '04
  • Wreckin Ball '09
    • View Profile
shhhhh dont tell anyone but I'm part time CIA  :shhh:

koolkrackamatt [OP]

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Member since Oct '05
  • ^^yumm^^
    • View Profile
thanks just wanted to make sure it wasnt stollen or had the odemeter rollded back since it says it only has 24,875 miles on it and the chasis is like mint and the motor and  i bought it in englishtown for 250
84 toyota

whiteman

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Member since Jan '05
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a cigar
since it says it only has 24,875 miles on it

That is barley broken in for a Toyota.  My 85 has 85k on it and it is so smooth.

Let us see pics when/if you get it!

koolkrackamatt [OP]

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Member since Oct '05
  • ^^yumm^^
    • View Profile

these are like 2 weeks old igot a new rancho dual stabilizer and i repainted the whole chasis and im in the process of cutting the roof off since i think they flipped it and the pillars are really bent and also i got this about a year ago and had it outside under a tarp with lots of holes so that is why it is kinda rusty since it was already sanded adn ready to be re painted
84 toyota

KYOTA

• Member since Jan '04
  • Wreckin Ball '09
    • View Profile
My 83 went from having 150k on it to just 70k when I swapped in an SR5 gauge cluster, so it could be as simple as someone replacing the gauge. As far as trusting what Carfax has to say and if it actually does you any good, I ran my '01 Tacoma through Carfax and it did NOT report anything either. This truck was rear ended and spent almost a week in the shop, was a reported accident etc. So take it with a grain of salt. I think the only thing Carfax is going to show you is if its a theft recovery, recon title, totalled etc.