Author Topic: HELP !!!  (Read 1426 times)

FATB0Y

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 2,803
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
    • fatboy on my space.com
HELP !!!
« on: Sep 01, 2005, 02:37:18 PM »
 :help: I bought this clock off of ebay (it said for 89-95 4-runner/pickup)   Here is a pic

It looks like th right one but it doesn't line up w/ the screw holes  :headscratch:
 Am I doing something wrong or do I have the wrong one?

79coyotefrg

• Rock Ninja
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1452
  • Male Posts: 22,633
  • Member since May '02
  • Solid axle Toys Rule ! ! !
    • View Profile
    • HotSprings Superlift ORV park
Re: HELP !!!
« Reply #1 on: Sep 01, 2005, 02:58:48 PM »
beats the :pokinit: out of me RJ  does it go in the wifeys runner :dunno:
AR-TTORA founder 22R bored.060,LCE stage II race cam http://pure-gas.org/    32/36weber, :driving: Marlin 1200 NON ceramic clutch, L52SHD+dualcase #2919, cable-locker, Yukon 5.29 gears, 35's, Allpro ebrake, front springs, and high steer, F150rears    RIP Nitro 9-29-07 :(  I sure miss him :down: MarlinCrawlerInc IS NOT affiliated with TrailGear in any way

FATB0Y [OP]

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 2,803
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
    • fatboy on my space.com
« Reply #2 on: Sep 01, 2005, 06:01:24 PM »
no...I got it for my truck :down:

kneedownnate

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1128
  • Male Posts: 9,757
  • Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Sep 03, 2005, 12:14:25 AM »
 :smack:  You probably got one for an 84-88 truck.  I always question sellers on ebay, unless I know exactly what it is by lookin at it.  I've rebuilt my bike a couple of times off ebay, and you hafta be real prudent about what the part actually fits.  Learned that one the hard way by not questioning the auction description, got a tank that appeared to be for my bike, would bolt up but was for a bike 1 year older than mine that was carbed, mine is efi.  He jerked me around for so long sayin he'd find me the right one and make it right till I finally found somebody that had the right bike.  I sometimes email sellers if they marked something for the wrong vehicle, and they're usually receptive.
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!

BUBBA

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 16
  • Male Posts: 1,138
  • Member since Mar '05
  • this sucks
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Sep 03, 2005, 09:55:41 PM »
:smack: You probably got one for an 84-88 truck. I always question sellers on ebay, unless I know exactly what it is by lookin at it. I've rebuilt my bike a couple of times off ebay, and you hafta be real prudent about what the part actually fits. Learned that one the hard way by not questioning the auction description, got a tank that appeared to be for my bike, would bolt up but was for a bike 1 year older than mine that was carbed, mine is efi. He jerked me around for so long sayin he'd find me the right one and make it right till I finally found somebody that had the right bike. I sometimes email sellers if they marked something for the wrong vehicle, and they're usually receptive.

sorry to get :offtopic: but I wish I could find parts for my bike on ebay.
As for the clock fatboy I got no idea.It looks right,but maybe it was a early 89.
87 4runner 350 with custom dent package. 
My budget beater

Toyminator

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 375
  • Male Posts: 54
  • Member since Aug '04
  • Anchorage, Alaska
    • View Profile
    • Alaska Wheeling Forum
« Reply #5 on: Sep 07, 2005, 07:45:30 PM »
:smack:  You probably got one for an 84-88 truck.

Don't think so. There is no seconds adjustment on the 84-88 clocks.

Maybe it's from a right-hand drive truck?