Author Topic: Driver's License for Illeagal aliens !!! :shocking:  (Read 36033 times)

germ

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 349
  • Male Posts: 733
  • Member since Dec '04
  • Work sucks, I'm goin' wheelin
    • View Profile
Driver's License for Illeagal aliens !!! :shocking:
« on: Jun 30, 2005, 12:13:23 PM »
What in the He** are these idiots in Sacramento thinking. The guy who wrote this legislation has been trying for **8 YEARS** Doesn't that tell you IT'S A BAD IDEA!

Why would a state give any "state sanctioned" form of ID to an illegal alien? They don't belong here in the first place. This is a bad slippery slope, that won't end. Who's the dumba$$ who thinks any of them will really apply for it anyway? They know they would be deported as soon as they filled out the application, and they'd have to cross the river again. This is just plain stupidity if you ask me. As soon as they get the "right" to drive, they'll be demanding other "rights" as well, such as food stamps, welfare, work-comp, FHA home loans.

Proponents state it will make them take tests, and have insurance...Yea right! A huge percentage of people who can leagally get drivers licenses don't have insurance now, so what makes them think these people will. And taking a test to drive...Whoopeee. Look at all the idiots who are already on the road. [sarcasm: on] This would certainly help I'm sure. [sarcasm: off]

I wish someone in Sacramento would figure this out. What a waste of time, energy and money.

Ok, I'm done ranting now.

Erik :usa:
* Regardless of what happens, someone will find a way to take it too seriously.
* 2% rule: Must be 2% smarter than what your working on.
* If you make something even a fool can use, only a fool will use it.
* I've been crapping in the woods longer than lil'buddy has been alive!

gonzo

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 2000
  • Male Posts: 734
  • Member since Jan '05
  • Climb Baby Climb!
    • View Profile
    • My 8E6 runner
Who is it that keeps trying to pass this bill?

*FFC*

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 11
  • Female Posts: 8,265
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
I was ranting about this same load of crap about 6 months ago.  I heard on the news that they're legalizing driver's licenses for illegal aliens.  HELLO, it's an oxymoron here....ILLEGAL's bein legalized but they're still illegal? WTF?  :screwy:  :headscratch:  :screwy:  :headscratch:  :screwy:
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift - that's why they call it the present." - RW Emerson -

Diggertoy

• Marlin Crawler
  • I used to Crawl. I still do, but I used to, too.
Yeah if your an illegal alien, you qualify for all kinds of aid......They can attest that they left mexico or whereever else because of religious , or persecution issues and they get Free medical for the entire family, they get welfare and housing assistance and many credits for things us Legal Americans Pay for , but can't get.  They get financial aid for college, free !!! I say we turn them all in or set up shooting ranges at the borders  :flamer: ........well maybe not , but it's riculous....If any of you know of businesses with illegals working there turn them in to: http://www.reportillegals.com/   

You'll remain anonymous......and one more gone is thousands less of our tax dollars supporting these leeches

Diggertoy

• Marlin Crawler
Read this

A new study by UCLA's Chicano Studies Research Center recommends increasing public debate about whether noncitizens in California should vote and developing a consensus for a constitutional amendment that would permit noncitizens to vote in local elections.

According to study author and UCLA law lecturer Joaquin Avila, a de facto political apartheid will exist in California if steps are not taken to include more than 4.6 million non‑citizen adults in the voting process.

"The new census data shows that many communities in California have significant Latino non-citizen populations who do not have the right to vote," said Avila, a voting rights expert and former president and general counsel of the Mexican American Legal Defense and Educational Fund. "The continued political exclusion of this non-citizen population will have negative repercussions on community grass-roots efforts to promote a more inclusive and cohesive society."

In California, noncitizens make up nearly 19 percent of the adult population, or more than 4.6 million adults, according to the study. Three million of these noncitizens are Latinos.

In 12 cities, noncitizens make up the majority of adults. These cities include Santa Ana, Bell Gardens and San Joaquin in Fresno County. In Los Angeles, which is the largest city in the state, non-citizen adults comprise about one-third of the population.

All pronouncements that illegal immigration is unstoppable are false. A wall could be built along the entire stretch of the US-Mexico border to stop the influx of illegal aliens. Local police could be ordered to arrest and hold for deportation all illegal aliens that they encounter. Numerous other policies could be adopted to make it difficult for illegal aliens to reach and stay in the United States. The alternative is a less cohesive, higher tax, higher crime, and higher poverty society that crowds out citizens who can no longer afford to live in California.

By Randall Parker at 2003 December 11 11:20 AM  Immigration Border Control | TrackBack

red

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Turtle Points: 199
  • Male Posts: 1,616
  • Member since Jan '05
  • irish redhead texan, interesting combo
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
hell i should visit that site and report about 1/3 of midland tx. would help end all the hispanic racism out here. i'm not racist, i'm from houston and all of my friends are from different ethnicities, my best friend is half hispanic half white. but when i moved out here ALMOST EVERYBODY is frieken racist. the hispanics out here want u to pity them because their grandparents came here from mexico and threaten to kill ya if you look at them. really pi**es me off.
read and comment :whip:

USAF EOD tech

Diggertoy

• Marlin Crawler
and this is a good article:

The Seen and the Unseen
The influx of illegal aliens has serious hidden medical consequences. We judge reality primarily by what we see. But what we do not see can be more dangerous, more expensive, and more deadly than what is seen....

What is unseen is their free medical care that has degraded and closed some of America's finest emergency medical facilities, and caused hospital bankruptcies: 84 California hospitals are closing their doors. 'Anchor babies' born to illegal aliens instantly qualify as citizens for welfare benefits and have caused enormous rises in Medicaid costs and stipends under Supplemental Security Income and Disability Income....

By default, we grant health passes to illegal aliens. Yet many illegal aliens harbor fatal diseases that American medicine fought and vanquished long ago, such as drug-resistant tuberculosis, malaria, leprosy, plague, polio, dengue, and Chagas disease.

What is seen is the political statistic that 43 million lives are at risk in America because of lack of medical insurance. What is unseen is that medical insurance does not equal medical care. Uninsured people receive medical care in hospital emergency departments (EDs) under the coercive Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act of 1985 (EMTALA), which obligates hospitals to treat the uninsured but does not pay for that care. Also unseen is the percentage of the uninsured who are illegal aliens. No one knows how many illegal aliens reside in America. If there are 10 million, they constitute nearly 25 percent of the uninsured. The percentage could be even higher.

red

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Member since Jan '05
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
they should increase the border restrictions. really messed up that they can come over here and get everything for free. makes being a US citizen a pain in the rear because you have to pay for all the benefits that they're getting for free.

USAF EOD tech

Diggertoy

• Marlin Crawler
Red your from Midland ? My sister lives in Midland and has for 25 years.......I've been there to visit several times .........Boy Sure love those dust storms and the House Sized tumble weeds !! , and boy its sure Flat ........where can you Rock Crawl around there .......I guess you have to go to reyedoso ?

Diggertoy

• Marlin Crawler
so your from hot and sticky houston or dry , flat , hot and dusty midland , red

red

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Member since Jan '05
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
originally from houston, lived there for 16 years. moved out to midland almost 2 years ago. i miss houston alot tho, even the humidity. there is no hard terrain in midland, thinkin about goin to monahans sand hills soon just to try out the sand abilities of my nissan pickup

USAF EOD tech

red

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Member since Jan '05
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
havent had the money yet to build up my rig, gotta finish paying it off 1st. getting replacement torsion bars and a 3 inch lift, will end up lifting me 6 inches. i'm running 31x10.5 lemans a/t. where does your sister work out here? if she's had chef express deliver food for her lately then she might have met me. skinny redhead carrying the food.

USAF EOD tech

WHITE_TRASH

• Turtle Points: 679
  • Member since Feb '03
  • Don't blame me, I didn't vote for this crap.
    • View Profile
If your here illegaly and your a contributing member to society more power to you.  Just become a citezen and enjoy your new life.  If you jump the border and cause any type of unrest and/or break any laws of the land that endanger lives or sell drugs etc. then you should be shot on sight. 

There is way too much liberalism going on with this issue.  We are spending way too much of our tax dollars to keep illegals happy.  You dont like it go away its that simple.  Im all for closing the borders to imigration.  If you want to be here you can go through the proper channels.  If you dont want to go through those channels Id like to see you make it across a 15x10' wall with border gaurds carrying 300 winchester magnums every 100 yards. 
Full hydro, 186:1 with an auto and 44's what could go wrong??

red

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Member since Jan '05
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
i second that

USAF EOD tech

Rocksurfer

• Momentum Man
  • Turtle Points: 730
  • Male Posts: 13,860
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Lego Enforcement
    • View Profile
    • Spinnin4s 4x4 Club
Here's a good example of how unjust things are, my mother-inlaw, retired and in her 80's has to have supplemental insurance to cover what the government doesn't. Her nieghbor an illegal from Agentina gets medical for free, WIC, foodstamps, etc., etc. for his whole family. How you ask? They have all their kids here which makes the kids U.S. citizen's. So now they can't kick them out, until the kid turns 18, and are intitled to all the benefits that come with it. I think that they should get nothing at all the kid should not be allowed to be a citizen.

Also, how come illegals are allowed to even rent an apartment, they should have to show proof of legal residency to be able to rent anything, house, apartment or even a shed. That would keep them on the move and exposed for what they are illegal. I'm all for those that have taken the right steps to enter, live and work in the U.S. but the illegals should not be allowed to do anything.
The Ghost-Rider/Ghost Runner

No matter how far you fall, the ground will always catch you

germ [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Dec '04
    • View Profile
Yup, I agree :thumbsup:

lilbuddy

• Dried Fruit Warrior
  • Turtle Points: -234
  • Male Posts: 5,720
  • Member since Aug '04
  • Hella....
    • View Profile
I think its dumb. I dont even want to get started.
RIP Kyota.... you are the man

GET IT!!!

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Turtle Points: 718
  • Male Posts: 7,644
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
Here's a good example of how unjust things are, my mother-inlaw, retired and in her 80's has to have supplemental insurance to cover what the government doesn't. Her nieghbor an illegal from Agentina gets medical for free, WIC, foodstamps, etc., etc. for his whole family. How you ask? They have all their kids here which makes the kids U.S. citizen's. So now they can't kick them out, until the kid turns 18, and are intitled to all the benefits that come with it. I think that they should get nothing at all the kid should not be allowed to be a citizen.

Also, how come illegals are allowed to even rent an apartment, they should have to show proof of legal residency to be able to rent anything, house, apartment or even a shed. That would keep them on the move and exposed for what they are illegal. I'm all for those that have taken the right steps to enter, live and work in the U.S. but the illegals should not be allowed to do anything.

You know, that is all very interesting, but in CA, in both apt complexes I have lived in have required me to show some form of govt issued id, such as a CA crivers license, and I had to prove I could afford the rent by having a bank statement, from the bank that I had to prove residnecy to open an account!  what a screwed up system :smack:
:usa: Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees :usa:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

"I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves."
              -Ronald Reagan

Don't take life too seriously, it isn't permanent

Rocksurfer

• Momentum Man
  • Turtle Points: 730
  • Male Posts: 13,860
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Lego Enforcement
    • View Profile
    • Spinnin4s 4x4 Club
That's more like dumb, but they want to make sure that the bank didn't miss something. Again a screwed up system that makes us prove we belong and still how does someone that is illegal get to be your neighbor, through the kid they had inside the U.S. I have this funny image of couples jumping the board, having crazy monkey sex and then hiding out for 8 mos. until the kid is born. It's a funny thought but it's more likely that mom waits for 7 1/2 mos. then makes a break for the border, waits in that town until the first pangs of labor hit and jumps across and heads for the closest hospital.
The Ghost-Rider/Ghost Runner

No matter how far you fall, the ground will always catch you

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Turtle Points: 718
  • Male Posts: 7,644
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
That's more like dumb, but they want to make sure that the bank didn't miss something. Again a screwed up system that makes us prove we belong and still how does someone that is illegal get to be your neighbor, through the kid they had inside the U.S. I have this funny image of couples jumping the board, having crazy monkey sex and then hiding out for 8 mos. until the kid is born. It's a funny thought but it's more likely that mom waits for 7 1/2 mos. then makes a break for the border, waits in that town until the first pangs of labor hit and jumps across and heads for the closest hospital.

sorry, to make it clear, I dont mind doing the background check and bank checks, its the fact that I have to do that, but the illegals get to by pass it that bugs me.  One of the forms I filled out specifically stated if you cannot prove your residency, skip this part of the application :headshake:

But you are right about the border crossings, have your kids born here, and you are set for life.  That is what is screwed up.  Like others said, I'm all for people coming across though the proper channels, and contributing toi society, but if you're coming over here illegaly, then you should be sent back, regardless of circumstances
:usa: Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees :usa:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

"I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves."
              -Ronald Reagan

Don't take life too seriously, it isn't permanent

germ [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Dec '04
    • View Profile
Like others said, I'm all for people coming across though the proper channels, and contributing toi society, but if you're coming over here illegaly, then you should be sent back, regardless of circumstances

I'm with ya. we really need to do something, i just wish the politicians wouldn't keep giving them incentives to come over illeagally. Streamline the legal process, and let-em-come.

WHITE_TRASH

• Member since Feb '03
    • View Profile
Streamline the legal process?  flop THAT!!!  We need background checks etc.  Make it as difficult to get clearance into the US as it is to get clearance into a job at the whitehouse.  The last thing we need are more of them over here.  Im all for a  better life etc but if there is a chance that you'll be a trouble maker then it sucks to be you. 

Funny thing is you can send the illegals back all day long but they make it back before the bus that took them down south gets back to WA.  Sad but true.  There was a illegal that got in a fight and was deported.  The day before the bus got back into WA he got arrested again.  Yea that did a helluva lot of good didnt it?  Great way to burn tax dollars...

gonzo

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 2000
  • Male Posts: 734
  • Member since Jan '05
  • Climb Baby Climb!
    • View Profile
    • My 8E6 runner
I guess they have found a way to conquer the United States with out firing a shot.  Hmmmm.......do you think that's possible. :dunno:

iNfErNaL

• El Presidente
  • Turtle Points: 109
  • Male Posts: 7,509
  • Member since Aug '04
    • View Profile
Yeah if your an illegal alien, you qualify for all kinds of aid......They can attest that they left mexico or whereever else because of religious , or persecution issues and they get Free medical for the entire family, they get welfare and housing assistance and many credits for things us Legal Americans Pay for , but can't get.  They get financial aid for college, free !!! I say we turn them all in or set up shooting ranges at the borders  :flamer: ........well maybe not , but it's riculous....If any of you know of businesses with illegals working there turn them in to: http://www.reportillegals.com/   

You'll remain anonymous......and one more gone is thousands less of our tax dollars supporting these leeches
It sounds like YOU'RE the idiot who's the racist!!!...Set up shooting ranged @ the borders?.Why would you want to shoot people who you have absolutely no clue about?.The majority of "Ilegal Aliens" that I've seen are working jobs that I say 100% of us would'nt think of doing.Yeah,there are a few that become criminals,and I agree,by all means,send them back!!!.But as WHITE TRASH said,if you're here ilegally,but are contributing to society,more power to you!!!.I second that 100%!!.There should be no reason for a person abidding to all other laws,(other than being here ilegally)to not be given a chance to live a better life than then they had in their home country.Not neccesarilly Mexico,as someone stated.Not all ilegals are from Mexico,there's ilegals from Central,and South America,The Phillipines,Siria,Etc..I can go on forever.Before you make ignorant remarks,or comments,you should get your facts straight.Like what kind of life they had when they fled their country,and what they're doing or plan on doing to contribute to the community in which they recide.It's not as easy as just getting rid of ALL these people.There are millions,and thousands more coming.What are you gonna do,hunt every single one of them down?...And just so you know,when you refer to them as "leaches"...It costs some of them thousands of dollars just to get here.Thousands of dollars that their familys have to pay to the smugglers for them to get here............GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!.
« Last Edit: Jun 30, 2005, 07:15:59 PM by Infernal Jeep »
WWW.GLOBALOFFROADSUPPLY.COM

Support Your Local Brawlers
 www.RockBrawlers.com 

www.offroadtruckshow.com

Diggertoy

• Marlin Crawler
Red, My sister is in charge of some Gym there, She has been an aerobic instructor for 20 + years and teaches 8 classes a week. Where I really don't know. Her husband is ofcourse in Oil.....he's a CFO of a small oil comp. there in Midland.

Diggertoy

• Marlin Crawler
I think if we can't stop the influx of illegals .....that we at least make it a requirement for them to learn how to speak english. How many times do they say No speak english .........or the like ......I know that if you hold up a C-note .that they'll know what that is.......

iNfErNaL

• El Presidente
  • Member since Aug '04
    • View Profile
  :headscratch:  .WTF does that have to do with anything?.

www.RockBrawlers.com 

www.offroadtruckshow.com

WHITE_TRASH

• Member since Feb '03
    • View Profile
Infernal here's a scenario for you.  Say I move to germany and I refuse to learn German.  Should I expect the German population to learn English so I can communicate with them or even read a street sign?  Nope, so why should the US do the same thing for illegals?

iNfErNaL

• El Presidente
  • Member since Aug '04
    • View Profile
What do you think,these people don't know the language because they don't want to?.Would you be able to just learn a foreign language overnight?...I'm sure these people would like to learn to speak our language,as it would help them as far as getting a better job and such.And as far as them becoming legal.I'ts not as easy as it sounds.It takes a VERY LONG process in wich they have to APPLY for first RESIDENCY,and then CITICENSHIP.When and IF,they are contacted,they are then given an interview date wich can be up to a year after they are contacted,in wich they are questioned how,and why they entered the country,and about a hundred other questions.Then after that,it still takes another year or so before they become legal.That's if they are not denied their residency,or citicenship.Why am I replying to this?.Because unlike some people,I like to get my facts straight,before starting topics wich I have absolutely no knowledge about,and this is a topic that I've studied,and looked deeply into....And as far as holding up a c-note.Aaah,100 is the same in spanish,and english  :slap:  .

www.RockBrawlers.com 

www.offroadtruckshow.com

iNfErNaL

• El Presidente
  • Member since Aug '04
    • View Profile
Infernal here's a scenario for you.  Say I move to germany and I refuse to learn German.  Should I expect the German population to learn English so I can communicate with them or even read a street sign?  Nope, so why should the US do the same thing for illegals?
So who's saying everyone should learn spanish?.Or any other foreign language to communicate with illegals?.Did I say that?.If so,where?.

www.RockBrawlers.com 

www.offroadtruckshow.com