Author Topic: Driver's License for Illeagal aliens !!! :shocking:  (Read 35954 times)

88-REDRYDER

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 245
  • Male Posts: 40
  • Member since Dec '04
  • Its all for the kids
    • View Profile
They should just shoot them, shoot them all.......
Hell yeah!

............with rubber bullets and beanbags, maybe they could come up with a Claymoore that just hurts like crazy too. :laugh: Seriously, I still say they should come up with some sort of work program that allows people to come here to work and then return to Mexico, make it where they can come work for up to a year and then have to go home for 3-6 mos. before being able to return. I still don't seeing anything solving the illegal issue though since if they were allowed in legally, people that hire them would have to pay at least minimum wage and that's what they don't want. You see those guys standing on the street corners waiting for work? Do you think they get minimum wage? I don't, I must admit to grabbing up a few here and there to do some work around the house and help me to move, but they get more than minimum wage from me too. Some may say I shouldn't do this but think of it this way, if I were to hire a landscaping co. or a moving co. I'd get one of two things a bunch of lazy don't want to work employee's of the company I hired or they'd be going out and getting those same guys at the street corner that are willing to work, and work hard and as quickly as possible since I told them ahead of time how much I would pay them to do what I need done. Plus I don't think anyone making minimum wage would walk away with $100.00 for a days work.
killem en grillem

WHITE_TRASH

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 679
  • Member since Feb '03
  • Don't blame me, I didn't vote for this crap.
    • View Profile
Interesting idea.  Your right if we gave the mexican government any money they d blow it on something and the people that need it would never see any of it.
Full hydro, 186:1 with an auto and 44's what could go wrong??

gonzo

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 2000
  • Male Posts: 734
  • Member since Jan '05
  • Climb Baby Climb!
    • View Profile
    • My 8E6 runner
Yea and just look at all we've gained from being tied to mexico too.  Uhhhhhh ummmm  huh, funny but I cant think of a single solitary damned thing.  Go figure.  Close the borders, stop being the worlds big brother and we'll survive.  If we keep going at the same rate we are now we're doomed.

Rocksurfer we did that exact program of bussing them over in the morning and bussing them home in the evening. It didnt work. ;)

lol....WT you haven't seen the American companies that have products made in Mexico and sell them in the U.S.  Large U.S. companies moving to Mexico because of the pollution laws and cheap labor costs.  That's what the diplomatic ties are for and the U.S. doesn't want to mess that up.

I remember the bussing program, but it just seemed to fizzle out and disappear.  It didn't work.

I know it's very frustrating.

WHITE_TRASH

• Member since Feb '03
    • View Profile
Actually thats nothing that we've gained.  Its what we've exploited. ;) 

If it wasnt for us Mexico would've collapsed years ago.  The "government" of mexico allows us to do pretty much anything we want because without up they'd be broke.

gonzo

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jan '05
  • Climb Baby Climb!
    • View Profile
    • My 8E6 runner
Actually thats nothing that we've gained. Its what we've exploited. ;)

If it wasnt for us Mexico would've collapsed years ago. The "government" of mexico allows us to do pretty much anything we want because without up they'd be broke.

very true WT  :yesnod:

Rocksurfer

• Momentum Man
  • Turtle Points: 730
  • Male Posts: 13,860
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Lego Enforcement
    • View Profile
    • Spinnin4s 4x4 Club
Funny thing, I have to deal with this type of issue every day. In fact I just turned a guy away just now, he has a Mexico Consulate I.D. They are issued to Mexican Citizen's in the U.S.  It's not a passport but just an I.D. card so they can get home. It's not a work visa, or a green card. Then they think this thing can be used here. All that card tells me is that you are here ilegally since you don't have any other docs. like a green card or passport. Also I don't understand this, if an ilegal immigrant can't get an California I.D./D.L. then how come they allow them to register a vehicle here. I can't count how many times I've got a valid registration for someone that is here ilegally and has no I.D.,  sorry you can't have your car sir. Just doen't make any sense. :headscratch:  :screwy:
The Ghost-Rider/Ghost Runner

No matter how far you fall, the ground will always catch you

toywthbdydmge

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 240
  • Male Posts: 947
  • Member since Mar '05
    • View Profile
OK IVE SEEN ALOT BULL :pokinit: HERE SO NOW ITS MY TURN U GUYS TALKING ALOT OF CRAP TOWARDS MEXICANS BUT THE LAST TIME I CHECKED U FAWKIN WHITE SHIATS LED THE LINE IN SELLING FOODSTAMPS THAT WERE ISSUED TO FEED YOUR CHILDREN. U GUYS ALSO LEAD THE WAY AS TWEAKERS USING YOUR WELFARE CHECKS 2 SUCK A GLASS D!AK INSTEAD OF PAYING THE RENT ON YOUR  TRAILER. THATS RIGHT IM MEXICAN AND PROUD. SEE MY GRANDFATHER CAME HERE ILLEAGALLY FROM JALISCO MEXICO AND WORKED HIS A$$ OFF ON THE RAILROAD. SO YEAH THAT MAKES ME A WET BACK 2 SEEN THAT MY BLOOD STARTED IN MEXICO.BUT REMEMBER 1 THING U WHITE SHIATS ARE WET BACKS 2 BECAUSE U GUYS CAME ACROSS THE OCEAN 2.AND 2 BIG MIKE I KNOW ALOT GUYS THAT BUY ALOT OF PARTS FROM YOUR DAD WHO ARE HERE ILLEAGAL OH YEAH BUT ITS DIFFERENT BECAUSE ITS ALL ABOUT MONEY                                                                                                                                                                                                                  ONLY 1 MORE THING 2 SAY flop ALL U WHITE SHIATS STICK 2 ALL YOUR TV DINNERS AND PEANUT BUTTER SANDWICHES

86 4runner

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 973
  • Member since Feb '05
  • SAS
    • View Profile
im half indian, so i guess that makes me half an immagrant..........

i if i remember correctly all big mike said was that they should know english. i dont think thats too much too  much ask
86 4 Runner SAS, 37 inch Toyo M/T's, E-Locker rear, Lock Right front. 30 spline Longs, 5.29's, Dual Cases, Warn XD9000i

iNfErNaL

• El Presidente
  • Turtle Points: 109
  • Male Posts: 7,509
  • Member since Aug '04
    • View Profile
im half indian, so i guess that makes me half an immagrant..........

i if i remember correctly all big mike said was that they should know english. i dont think thats too much too  much ask
Okay,yeah,that's what he said,but ToyWithBodyDamage,and myself wheel with a few cats that hardly speak any english,and are running dual  :turtle:  cases.Should they have learned how to speak perfect english before purchasing anything from  :turtle:  ?.Guess it didn't really fawkin matter then did it?.People should get their fawkin heads out of their ass,and realise that a lot of these "WET BACKS",as a lot of the motha fawkers on here refer to them as,contribute to a lot of buisnesses,including the one WE're all members of!!!.
WWW.GLOBALOFFROADSUPPLY.COM

Support Your Local Brawlers
 www.RockBrawlers.com 

www.offroadtruckshow.com

WHITE_TRASH

• Member since Feb '03
    • View Profile
OK IVE SEEN ALOT BULL :pokinit: HERE SO NOW ITS MY TURN U GUYS TALKING ALOT OF CRAP TOWARDS MEXICANS BUT THE LAST TIME I CHECKED U FAWKIN WHITE SHIATS LED THE LINE IN SELLING FOODSTAMPS THAT WERE ISSUED TO FEED YOUR CHILDREN. U GUYS ALSO LEAD THE WAY AS TWEAKERS USING YOUR WELFARE CHECKS 2 SUCK A GLASS D!AK INSTEAD OF PAYING THE RENT ON YOUR TRAILER. THATS RIGHT IM MEXICAN AND PROUD. SEE MY GRANDFATHER CAME HERE ILLEAGALLY FROM JALISCO MEXICO AND WORKED HIS A$$ OFF ON THE RAILROAD. SO YEAH THAT MAKES ME A WET BACK 2 SEEN THAT MY BLOOD STARTED IN MEXICO.BUT REMEMBER 1 THING U WHITE SHIATS ARE WET BACKS 2 BECAUSE U GUYS CAME ACROSS THE OCEAN 2.AND 2 BIG MIKE I KNOW ALOT GUYS THAT BUY ALOT OF PARTS FROM YOUR DAD WHO ARE HERE ILLEAGAL OH YEAH BUT ITS DIFFERENT BECAUSE ITS ALL ABOUT MONEY ONLY 1 MORE THING 2 SAY flop ALL U WHITE SHIATS STICK 2 ALL YOUR TV DINNERS AND PEANUT BUTTER SANDWICHES

Good for your grandfather.  Thats exactly what should be happening everywhere in this country.  I could give a rats arse about illegals, mexicans whatever as long as they work and pay their own bills. 
As for the rest of your ramble......

Who you calling cracker mufawker??  :rofl2:

lilbuddy

• Dried Fruit Warrior
  • Turtle Points: -234
  • Male Posts: 5,720
  • Member since Aug '04
  • Hella....
    • View Profile

Who you calling cracker mufawker?? :rofl2:

Nice one WT

I do think that illegals should be able to get their licenses, only if they have a job. They still need to be able to get around and go to their job just like anyone else. I think its great if they are out trying to make money. Most of the time its pregnant dog workor selling fruit they grow but they are still out there trying to make money to feed themselves/their family. They are the ones that help eveyone out by doing work no one else wants to. But I dont think that they should be allowed to have the driving privalage if they dont have a job because they are just here to take my money from my paycheck (ie welfare). I dont think its right that illegals/stupid ass white trash (not the real WHITE_TRASH) get welfare money. My taxes from my money that I make at my job contribute to that and it is not cool.

Even though most of the talk of illegals are mexicans, I live in a mexican neighborhood. Most of them know very little english.  I know they arent illegals but they are still good people. Dont know where I went on this one, but I guess I am just trying to say that the mexican population in my neighborhood do not know much english and are not illegal, but that doesnt make them a person that shouldnt have their license since they dont know much english.

Thats my :twocents: and I am  :aaa:

RIP Kyota.... you are the man

GET IT!!!

mr4x42u

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: 700
  • Member since Sep '02
  • LOCKED AND LOADED
    • View Profile
well,,here is the deal,,,I really don't care who wants to live in this country,,more power to them..That was the bases that made this country great..HOWEVER,,when schools and other programs such as the dmv are bogged down with those who don't speak English,,it gets a little frustrating...after all it is America,,and we do speak English,,its only fair that we ask those to at least have basic English comprehension in reading in writing,,the road signs are after all in English..I think its fair to ask and i don't think its out of line...Do you really think i could get around in Mexico or germany or Russia not knowing a little bit of how the language works,,I mean flop,,I'd get lost as a mofo not knowing what the street signs mean or say in another country..If I was to move to another country you can bet your ass i would at least learn the language..

I really don't think its fair that schools have to spend money to start programs to teach kids English..because there parents can't or won't try to learn the language..why should my kids suffer and have there education money spent to teach others how to speak English,,really,,my kids went to school knowing the language,,so should children of immigrant family's..
Forgiveness is between them and god..
Its my job to arrange the meeting!

4DEES

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 28
  • Male Posts: 1,403
  • Member since Jul '04
  • THROW SOME DEES ON THAT B1TCH!!
    • View Profile

Who you calling cracker mufawker?? :rofl2:

he's talkin' 2 ur ass.......
***ROCK BRAWLERS~Southern Cali***
 www.rockbrawlers.com 

'85 Toy, 42's and a body lift!

ROCK IT TILL THE WHEELS FALL OFF!!

lilbuddy

• Dried Fruit Warrior
  • Member since Aug '04
  • Hella....
    • View Profile
he's talkin' 2 ur ass.......

:psss: Hey fordees, it was supposed to be a joke to bring this downhearted thread more cheerful. And plus its WT, hes a richard.

GET IT!!!

WHITE_TRASH

• Member since Feb '03
    • View Profile
No kidding 4d's?  I was wondering who he meant. :greengrin: 

4DEES

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Member since Jul '04
    • View Profile
:psss: Hey fordees, it was supposed to be a joke to bring this downhearted thread more cheerful. And plus its WT, hes a thingy.
yeah I know,but see you thought I was serious,and I personally know toywthbdydmge,he's my friend. and I know when he see's that he wont think that he's joking. and I know that WT is a richard,that richard has given me info on :pokinit: that I didnt know about.but INFERNAL is my brother and TOYWTHBDYDMGE is a very good friend of mine,and seeing as how this :pokinit: is getting a bit personal and people are getting a lil pissed about some things it kinda sucks. but oh-well.so I try too keep it cool cause this is the sport I love..:pokinit:,this is the sport we all love, but if :pokinit: comes down too it...... then flop it!
 www.rockbrawlers.com 

lilbuddy

• Dried Fruit Warrior
  • Member since Aug '04
  • Hella....
    • View Profile
Good point. There are some pretty high tensions rasied on this topic so its understandable to be upset.

GET IT!!!

WHITE_TRASH

• Member since Feb '03
    • View Profile
Im not upset at all.  I actually think its kinda funny that people are getting pissed off about this subject.  There is no reason to get mad at all.  Its words on teh intraweb that dont mean a damned thing at the end of the day.  ;) 

I believe what I do because of what I have seen and experienced around me.  If someone doesnt like that well it suck to be them Im not going to change a damned bit.  You can take that little nugget of info to the bank.

4DEES

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Member since Jul '04
    • View Profile
see I understand very much why people are upset because first one person insulted another race,then someone else talked :pokinit: back,then the :pokinit: just hit the fan.oh-well
 www.rockbrawlers.com 

WHITE_TRASH

• Member since Feb '03
    • View Profile
Gimme a break your getting worked up over :pokinit: on the intraweb?  Thats kinda sad.  Ill admit to getting worked over things in the past but in the end its all only words.  Dont take nything to heart and your stress level will thank you. ;) 

4DEES

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Member since Jul '04
    • View Profile
whatever, flop IT I'M DONE! :beerchug:
 www.rockbrawlers.com 

gonzo

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jan '05
  • Climb Baby Climb!
    • View Profile
    • My 8E6 runner

germ [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 349
  • Male Posts: 733
  • Member since Dec '04
  • Work sucks, I'm goin' wheelin
    • View Profile
Geeze...folks are getting all worked up here...That certainly wasn't my intention when starting this thread. I certainly didn't mean to insult any race or group of people. (I don't take any responsibility for others comments though)

As I said in an earlier post, I don't have a problem with people immigrating to the US. I just want them to do it thru leagal channels. Hell, I'm 1st generation from an immigrant family myself (Norway). My parents were so intent on assimilating into the American culture, that they completly eschewed their Norweigan heritage, and didn't even teach me Norweigan.

The problem I have is when people enter the country ILLEAGLLY, then start getting all the benefits and privileges that are designed for the LEAGAL citizens. When they are here illeagly, they don't contribute to the tax base (although, they do work very hard, and their employer does benefit and contributes some, but not like employers who don't hire illeagals), which places a burden on the rest of the society. They utilize services that require city/county/state/fedral funding, which means that leagal citizens are footing the bill. (Please remember, I'm not singaling out Hispanics, this includes people from EVERY country who enter illeagally...China, Middle east, wherever).

There are channels for people to enter the US leagally, and I encourage ANYONE who is eligible to apply, and improve their lives. Just do it correctly. I understand the process is long and arduous, but there are ways to do it right. I'm more than happy for a LEAGAL immigrant to get a license if they can show competence enough to drive on our highways (Hell, look at some of the Taxi drivers...makes you wonder sometimes).

As far as speaking the language goes. I don't expect a new immigrant to speak the language fluently. What I do expect is that they will make the effort to try and learn it. Do some of the Californians remember a few years ago when they passed a bill to make English the OFFICIAL language of CA (Or was the US? I can't remember). That is ridiculous! We shouldn't have to make an OFFICIAL language, just because immigrants don't want to learn the language of the country their living in. Don't make sense if you ask me. How many millions (billions?) are we spending to make government forms is all the different languages? It's silly! Just because you learn the language does not mean you have to give up your culture. Just means you are improving your ability to compete in your new country.

Lastly, I don't care who you are or where your from, as long as your good people, I'm happy to go wheelin' with ya :beerchug:

Erik :usa:
* Regardless of what happens, someone will find a way to take it too seriously.
* 2% rule: Must be 2% smarter than what your working on.
* If you make something even a fool can use, only a fool will use it.
* I've been crapping in the woods longer than lil'buddy has been alive!

gonzo

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jan '05
  • Climb Baby Climb!
    • View Profile
    • My 8E6 runner
Mexican immigrants, illegal or otherwise, are a big topic in the news lately.  This topic is of interest to many people.  Yes, there are many hard feelings about it.  Some feel if you say you don't like the illegal immigrants coming into the U.S. then you are racist.  Not true.  Those people who scream racist in that instance have there own personal issues to solve.  My biggest problem with all of this is with our own government.  If anyone is allowed to come into the US and has a right to a job, schooling, medical care, drivers license, etc., then the US government should change the illegal status to some sort of a legal status. Illegal is illegal no matter how you look at it.

germ [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Dec '04
    • View Profile
Well said....

toywthbdydmge

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since Mar '05
    • View Profile
No kidding 4d's? I was wondering who he meant. :greengrin:
I MEANT IT 2 U AND WHOEVER ELSE WANTS 2 TALK CRAP ABOUT MEXICANS REMEMBER I DONT HIDE BEHIND A COMPUTER ILL SAY IT 2 YOUR FACE AND ANYONE ELSE THAT WANTS 2 COME ALONG 4 THE RIDE!!!! I SURE DONT SEE ANYONE COMPLAINING ABOUT GIVING ORIENTALS LICENSES AND WE KNOW THE MAJORITY OF THEM CANT DRIVE 4 CRAP. ONE MORE THING U GUYS TALK ABOUT WORKING THE LAST TIME I LOOKED [WET BACKS]LIKE U GUYS CALL US WILL WORK 4 MINIMUM WAGE AND WORK HARDER THAN YOUR WHITES A$$ THAT MAKE $20.00 HR OR MORE 

germ [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Dec '04
    • View Profile
I SURE DONT SEE ANYONE COMPLAINING ABOUT GIVING ORIENTALS LICENSES AND WE KNOW THE MAJORITY OF THEM CANT DRIVE 4 CRAP

Actually, if you read most of the posts, most have been fairly consistent with saying "illeagals". In my mind, there is no difference between the races when it comes to entering the country illeagally. No matter how you slice it, it's still illegal. I have no problem with people who enter the country leagally, regardless of race or country of origin. From reading your posts, I get the impression that you feel like Hispanics are being pointed out, and I would have to say that I think your getting steamed about something that isn't really there. (I know, there has been alot of discussion about Hispanics, but I think most people posting have been fairly generic in their posts and use "illeagals" instead of a specific group).

You are absolutly right that most of them (Orientals) can't drive well. That, unfortunatly, is a major problem with the government agency that is supposed to ensure people can drive before they get a license. It needs to be fixed for sure. However, if they are here leagally, then they have the right to apply for a license. If they are not here leagally, then they have no buisness with a license.

As far as the work comment...Your absolutly right! A large percentage of Americans are lazy, fat-assed and un-educated. The Hispanics who come here are willing to work very hard for minimal pay, and that is admirable. The problem that I have, is that if they are here illeagally, they should not get any Government subsidy or license. If they want to come here to work, there are channels to do it leagally, and then I have no problem with them being here. In fact, I welcome them, 'cause they do work hard and we need that.

Again, just to make things clear...I could care less about race or country of origin. To enter this country, it should be done thru legal channels, and not illegally.

toywthbdydmge

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since Mar '05
    • View Profile
Actually, if you read most of the posts, most have been fairly consistent with saying "illeagals". In my mind, there is no difference between the races when it comes to entering the country illeagally. No matter how you slice it, it's still illegal. I have no problem with people who enter the country leagally, regardless of race or country of origin. From reading your posts, I get the impression that you feel like Hispanics are being pointed out, and I would have to say that I think your getting steamed about something that isn't really there. (I know, there has been alot of discussion about Hispanics, but I think most people posting have been fairly generic in their posts and use "illeagals" instead of a specific group).

You are absolutly right that most of them (Orientals) can't drive well. That, unfortunatly, is a major problem with the government agency that is supposed to ensure people can drive before they get a license. It needs to be fixed for sure. However, if they are here leagally, then they have the right to apply for a license. If they are not here leagally, then they have no buisness with a license.

As far as the work comment...Your absolutly right! A large percentage of Americans are lazy, fat-assed and un-educated. The Hispanics who come here are willing to work very hard for minimal pay, and that is admirable. The problem that I have, is that if they are here illeagally, they should not get any Government subsidy or license. If they want to come here to work, there are channels to do it leagally, and then I have no problem with them being here. In fact, I welcome them, 'cause they do work hard and we need that.

Again, just to make things clear...I could care less about race or country of origin. To enter this country, it should be done thru legal channels, and not illegally.

IVE READ ALL THE POST AND YES SEEMS LIKE U GUYS ARE TARGETING HISPANICS SO THATS WHY IM GETTING PISTOFF IF THERE HERE AND WORKING GIVE THEM A LICENSES BUT WITH RESTRICTIONS SINCE TWEAKERS AND DRUG DEALERS GET THEM AND THERE DOING ILLEAGAL ACTIVITIES

BigMike

• Administrator
  • Turtle Points: 2158
  • Male Posts: 18,292
  • Member since Apr '02
  • 511:1 Club
    • View Profile
    • Bone-Stock Plane-Jane 1981 Shortbed Pickup
IF THERE HERE AND WORKING GIVE THEM A LICENSES BUT WITH RESTRICTIONS SINCE TWEAKERS AND DRUG DEALERS GET THEM AND THERE DOING ILLEAGAL ACTIVITIES

I can understand that people are working hard, but that is not the issue. The whole point is that they are not a legal citizen. They do not have a right to be here, so why should they have a right to drive? I don't care if they are white, black, yellow, orange, purple, green, or blue. Illegals already have rights to many things that they should not, even while they themselves are illegally here.

I live in Cali and it just so happens that the majority of the illeagles are of a hispanic decent, it should be as that is the nearest country to Cali, and that is why people are pointing fingers towards that group.

But look at England. Those terrorists attacks that just happened over there... My friend told me that he went to London, and the majority of immigrants there that he noticed happen to be Middle Eastern. So it was my understanding that they have so many members from that group there, so it is very hard to see who is al qaeda and who is not.

And I don't live on the East coast. I am sure the majority of illegals might be spainards, or russians, or germans, I have no idea.

It's sad that some are taking offense to this.... Yes I can see why, and I'm sure we have some people here who are negative towards certain individual groups of people, but everyone is human, we are all the same. All of us here came here by a boat in the beginning and it'll be that way until the end.

In my opinion, Driving should only be granted as a right to those who are legally a citizen here. Period.
Check out our new Rock Crawling Videos!
2016 56-speed 580:1 Tacoma Rock Crawler   
1981 36-speed 511:1 3RZ-FE Rock Crawler
1987 6-speed Supercharged 4A-GZE MR2
Instagram: @SlowestTacoma
Things are only impossible until they are not.
"The worst of both worlds, the best of neither." -abnormaltoy
"An informed question. But difficult to answer. I am what you see." -Nanaki

Rocksurfer

• Momentum Man
  • Turtle Points: 730
  • Male Posts: 13,860
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Lego Enforcement
    • View Profile
    • Spinnin4s 4x4 Club
OK IVE SEEN ALOT BULL :pokinit: HERE SO NOW ITS MY TURN U GUYS TALKING ALOT OF CRAP TOWARDS MEXICANS BUT THE LAST TIME I CHECKED U FAWKIN WHITE SHIATS LED THE LINE IN SELLING FOODSTAMPS THAT WERE ISSUED TO FEED YOUR CHILDREN. U GUYS ALSO LEAD THE WAY AS TWEAKERS USING YOUR WELFARE CHECKS 2 SUCK A GLASS D!AK INSTEAD OF PAYING THE RENT ON YOUR  TRAILER. THATS RIGHT IM MEXICAN AND PROUD. SEE MY GRANDFATHER CAME HERE ILLEAGALLY FROM JALISCO MEXICO AND WORKED HIS A$$ OFF ON THE RAILROAD. SO YEAH THAT MAKES ME A WET BACK 2 SEEN THAT MY BLOOD STARTED IN MEXICO.BUT REMEMBER 1 THING U WHITE SHIATS ARE WET BACKS 2 BECAUSE U GUYS CAME ACROSS THE OCEAN 2.AND 2 BIG MIKE I KNOW ALOT GUYS THAT BUY ALOT OF PARTS FROM YOUR DAD WHO ARE HERE ILLEAGAL OH YEAH BUT ITS DIFFERENT BECAUSE ITS ALL ABOUT MONEY                                                                                                                                                                                                                  ONLY 1 MORE THING 2 SAY flop ALL U WHITE SHIATS STICK 2 ALL YOUR TV DINNERS AND PEANUT BUTTER SANDWICHES

I didn't re-read the whole thread but have read most every post here, and I don't remember anyone using terms like wetback, or any derogatory names of any race legal or not. I think we should not lower this to a race baiting level. These are opinions on all illegal immigrants not just hispanic's, the main problem here is yes the majority of illegals are from Mexico and South of there. Not all illegals coming across the border are from Mexico, but they do all speak Spanish so the inference is that they are. Granted I'd say most of them are from Mexico. Yes some of the post were a little harsh but none that I read were as insulting as you have been. This is the same problem I face every day in my job, the minute things don't go their way they pull the race card out and start insulting everyone that's not of their perswation. Yes I am Caucasian but in no way am I prejudice, treat everyone equally including legals. Sure as a hispanic you can defend your people and the issues that brought them to this country in the first place, but to insult everyone and call them racial names and stereotypes does not defend your position it just villifies you and the people you are defending, thus creating another stereotype. You just jump on here and start spewing racial slangs and insults at people, how about giving valid reasons that people are forced to break the law and come here illegally? Wouldn't you think that would be more constructive than insulting people. You just jumped in here and not only called yourself names but also called others here racial names too. A real good example is occurring a block from where I'm sitting and waiting for the shiat to hit the fan, I've been hearing people saying that things would have been handled differently with the standoff with the man using his daughter as a shield if it occurred somewhere else in L.A. A similar situation just occurred on Wilshire with the guy that was holding the secretary to the Mexico Consulate. They finally took that guy out and didn't hit the woman, this guy was waving his kid in front of him the officer thought he had a good shot and just as he pulled the trigger the jerk moved putting his kid in the path of the bullet. Now everyone around here says they took that shot because of the race involved. Get a clue, this officer is heartbroken, he'll probably never be able work again. I guess I'm ranting so I'll stop after this, don't jump in and start throwing around racial slurs when nobody has been your just creating your own racist attitude. Does it help that now you've become the racist, yes you can safely say that the thread would be mostly referring to the Mexican population and a lot of the references are their, but I think if you look at the big picture of this thread I don't think anyone here would think it is OK for anyone from any country should be allowed to be here illegally.
The Ghost-Rider/Ghost Runner

No matter how far you fall, the ground will always catch you