Author Topic: Evidence of God or just Luck  (Read 8709 times)

blackdiamond

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1174
  • Male Posts: 5,057
  • Member since Dec '03
  • Crawlin with Marlin
    • View Profile
Re: Evidence of God or just Luck
« Reply #30 on: Jun 22, 2005, 07:13:05 AM »
how come you religious nuts take every chance you get to corner people and shove god down their throats, keep it to your self, piss off!

At the present time this site has over 11,000 posts and I only know of a couple that discuss religion so I would argue that we have not taken every opportunity to shove it down your throat.  The topic/subject is fairly obvious that it relates to God so if you are not interested there is no reason for you to read the thread.  If you have your default setting set like mine you will probably be notified everytime someone posts on this thread so you might want to remove it to avoid getting annoyed.  None of us have sent you an email or a PM so I don't think that we are really bothering anyone that doesn't wish to be bothered.  It is impossible to corner someone on a site such as this.

Can I ask if you simply registered on the board to make this post or if you are really after some valuable truck information?  So far everyone on this board has acted like an adult about the subject of religion and provided input as they saw fit and those that are not interested have remained quiet.  We try to reserve our "flaming" for other boards.  If you read through some of the posts you will realize that some of us "religious nuts" actually differ in understanding quite a bit, if you are not interested we can respect that as well, but there isn't any reason that we can't discuss this stuff on the board.

Welcome to the board, there is a ton of great Toyota information to be had!
1989 4Runner: Dual Ultimate (Inchworm front & Marlin 4.70 rear), Marlin Twin Stick, 1200-lb clutch, 4.88 R&P, Aussie Front, Detroit rear, 30-spline Longs, Long hub gears, ARP hub and knuckle studs & 35x12.50 Cooper STT PRO tires.  Marlin rear bumper & sliders.  FROR front bumper.  SAS with Alcan springs & Rancho 9000XL shocks.  Budbuilt Bolt-on traction bar.  Custom Interior Cage by Those Guys Rod and Customs.

Moab Tested & Rubicon Approved

blackdiamond [OP]

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1174
  • Male Posts: 5,057
  • Member since Dec '03
  • Crawlin with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: Jun 22, 2005, 07:25:21 AM »

I think I need to read up on my Revelations :yupyup: If I understand you correctly, if you die and go to hell, you are only there until Christ returns (essentially for the 3rd time) for his reign on earth, then you die? can you find some verses for that? I've been understanding that when you die, you do not cease to exist, but rather exist in Heaven or Hell.

BD,  This is part of what I was thinking about discussing on the other thread at some point.  I'm not sure if any of the stuff I sent you discusses this or not.  I will try to get something posted this week or next that explains my position.  It is another complicated subject.  I was reading Revelation again last night and it is always intimidating, so much detail and symbols.
1989 4Runner: Dual Ultimate (Inchworm front & Marlin 4.70 rear), Marlin Twin Stick, 1200-lb clutch, 4.88 R&P, Aussie Front, Detroit rear, 30-spline Longs, Long hub gears, ARP hub and knuckle studs & 35x12.50 Cooper STT PRO tires.  Marlin rear bumper & sliders.  FROR front bumper.  SAS with Alcan springs & Rancho 9000XL shocks.  Budbuilt Bolt-on traction bar.  Custom Interior Cage by Those Guys Rod and Customs.

Moab Tested & Rubicon Approved

bigdaddypoppop

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: -147
  • Male Posts: 16
  • Member since Jun '05
  • America love it or leave it!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: Jul 01, 2005, 03:59:05 PM »
I had a friend who belived in god,said god would awnser prayers,,I called B.S,,I told him there was no god...I told him to eat a hand full of rat poison and pray that he would live,,,he is now dead,,,there is no god.. :screwy:

God helps those who help themselves....Your friend was obviously beyond help. :conf:  :smack: