Author Topic: Scary Stuff  (Read 205837 times)

Gnarly4X

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 5134
  • Male Posts: 4,256
  • Member since Jun '16
  • 4-wheeling vicariously.
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
Re: Scary Stuff
« Reply #1320 on: Jan 17, 2022, 12:50:08 AM »
What do we need??

We need a new and different vaccine for S.C.A.D.  --  Severe Complacent Apathetic Disorder.

And, it needs to be developed via Warp Speed and administered freely to millions of adult citizens of the USA!

It will cause an adverse event – immediately after the injection, the person pulls their head out of their anal cavity and opens their eyes to the reality that Marxism has been insidiously permeating our United States of America, and now it’s blatantly obvious who the evildoers really are!

That's just my wishful thinking. :dunno:

Gnarls. :usa:
1986 XtraCab SR5 22RE 5speed W56B, ~16,000 MI after break-in, DIM (Did It Myself) rebuilt engine - .020" over, engnbldr RV head, OS valves, 261C cam, DT Header. https://imgur.com/oACTHTR

God Bless Our Troops... Especially Our Snipers. The 2nd defends the 1st
MEMBER: WWP, T2T, VFW, NRA, GOA, SAF, Mammoth Nation, C2 Tactical, Hillsdale College, Humane Society of the U.S. - "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used to create them." ~ Albert Einstein

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 1293
  • Male Posts: 537
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1321 on: Jan 17, 2022, 12:27:29 PM »
Divine intervention? I always hear it's "God's will" and "part of God's plan". So "divine intervention" might be an acceleration or increase in this virus' virulence. Next we're going to hear Fauci claim to be "God's son, the brother of Christ, and vaccines are the prophetic future and the only way to enter heaven, this case social gatherings, is the jab. The unvaccinated are relegated to hell, social out casts, and the vaccinated are canonized. An angel gets it's wings every time an intramuscular squirt occurs.

Yeah. I'm fed up with the stupidity. I think all these idiots need a stupid vaccine, and the only injection currently proven to cure stupidity is hot lead.
Brought to you by the WBC (World Billionaire's Club) because money is a bad thing. Let us carry that burden for you.

Sure it'll fit........ Just needs a little brute finesse.

Sure I believe intelligent life exists on other planets. Other planets, not this one.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1322 on: Jan 17, 2022, 04:19:24 PM »
..... and the only injection currently proven to cure stupidity is hot lead.

The "injector" for Hot Lead!!

Gnarls.

1986 XtraCab SR5 22RE 5speed W56B, ~16,000 MI after break-in, DIM (Did It Myself) rebuilt engine - .020" over, engnbldr RV head, OS valves, 261C cam, DT Header. https://imgur.com/oACTHTR

MEMBER: WWP, T2T, VFW, NRA, GOA, SAF, Mammoth Nation, C2 Tactical, Hillsdale College, Humane Society of the U.S. - "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used to create them." ~ Albert Einstein

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1323 on: Jan 17, 2022, 04:24:23 PM »
Hot Lead injector for the UNVAXXED!!

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1324 on: Jan 17, 2022, 04:26:04 PM »
Hot Lead BOOSTER!

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1325 on: Jan 17, 2022, 04:33:54 PM »
Hot Lead injector for the UNVAXXED!!

Thought you said you were UNVAXXED.
Brought to you by the WBC (World Billionaire's Club) because money is a bad thing. Let us carry that burden for you.

Sure I believe intelligent life exists on other planets. Other planets, not this one.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1326 on: Jan 17, 2022, 04:37:40 PM »
Thought you said you were UNVAXXED.

YES... but that Booster will make my lead HOT!! :laugh:

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1327 on: Jan 17, 2022, 06:58:18 PM »
They still say "follow the science" and condemn the unvaxxed. Turns out this is now a pandemic of everybody again, not just the unvaxxed. Probably the vaxxed are the major contributors to the spread.

Snowtoy

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Turtle Points: 1403
  • Male Posts: 2,583
  • Member since Sep '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #1328 on: Jan 17, 2022, 08:55:02 PM »
They still say "follow the science" and condemn the unvaxxed. Turns out this is now a pandemic of everybody again, not just the unvaxxed. Probably the vaxxed are the major contributors to the spread.

With Delta, the vaxxed were Typhoid Marys, likely the same with all the variants, as they were carrying higher viral loads than the unvaccinated.
'90 black X-cab mod'd 3.0, 33's/4.88's, rear ARB, custom bumpers, sliders, safari rack, etc.
'91 Blue X-cab 22re, 35's/5.29's,Truetrac front, ARB rear, dual cases, and custom Safari flatbed, bumper, interior.
The money pit '87 Supra resto/mod

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1329 on: Jan 17, 2022, 10:07:30 PM »
With Delta, the vaxxed were Typhoid Marys, likely the same with all the variants, as they were carrying higher viral loads than the unvaccinated.

And ignoring the continuing need for defensive measures, i.e. masks and social distancing. Y'know, since they were told they were safe. A little misinformation put out by the holy pandemic trinity, Biden, Fauci and the CDC.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1330 on: Jan 18, 2022, 01:57:33 AM »
.... Probably the vaxxed are the major contributors to the spread.

THIS is turning out to be true!!  WHY??

The vaccines cause adverse events - fact!!

The vaccines are degrading the innate immune systems - fact!!

Innate immunes systems are 10 t0 100 times stronger against the COVID-19 virus - fact!!

The unvaxed do NOT have a vaccine induced degraded immune system - fact!!

An unvaxed person who contracts the virus and recovers now has an enhanced adaptive immune system - fact!!

With a vaccine induced compromised natural immune system the person is open to more contagious infections of all kinds, therefore becoming a carrier and more contagious with multiple infectious diseases, including being re-infected with any COVID-19 variant - fact!!

Of course.... the most brilliant scientists and doctors on the planet, who are NOT on the take, who have documented proof of their research, could all be quacks. :dunno:

... OR.... Faucididititis is real and will be around awhile. :smack:

« Last Edit: Jan 18, 2022, 02:03:09 AM by Gnarly4X »

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1331 on: Jan 18, 2022, 02:37:06 AM »
"In 2010, German scientists found that a Pfizer veterinary vaccine to reduce diarrhea in cows caused a fatal bleeding disease in their calves.

Even after pressure from Germany caused Pfizer to stop selling the vaccine there, the company kept selling it elsewhere. A top Pfizer official told British farmers it was safe to use and that “other factors” were likely involved.

A month later, Pfizer stopped selling the vaccine. European regulators later found it caused a 1-in-6000 risk of the bleeding disease. “For a prophylactic measure such as vaccination this figure was considered unacceptable for a potentially fatal disorder,” the regulators found.

The risk of Covid-vaccine induced myocarditis - which can be fatal - in young men is now estimated at somewhere between 1 in 2000 and 1 in 3000.

Apparently the rules are stricter for cows."

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1332 on: Jan 18, 2022, 03:01:27 AM »
This a summary of what the Marxist left has done to our America.... And sadly it's undeniably all true.

https://amgreatness.com/2022/01/16/conspiracies-as-realities-realities-as-conspiracies/

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1333 on: Jan 18, 2022, 03:10:39 AM »
"Watch Australia closely - It is what happens when Omicron hits a highly vaccinated population with little preexisting natural immunity; the early returns are not promising"

"Australia has deported Novak Djokovic for the crime of being unvaccinated.  Sending the world’s top tennis player home may make the Karens of the South feel better. Too bad it won’t solve their Omicron crisis. Australia now averages more than 100,000 new Covid cases per day - equal to about 1.5 million in the United States. One fine day last week, it reported 175,000, the equivalent of about 2.5 million, maybe the highest per-capita total any country has ever reported.  Not even six months ago, Australia was still chasing zero Covid and patting itself on the back for “Doughnut Days” - with no new Covid infections. (Because a doughnut is shaped like a zero, see?)"

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1334 on: Jan 18, 2022, 10:11:38 AM »
The democrats are in panic mode. :clap:

The worm is turning! :thumbs:

That sucking sound of anal sphincters puckering is starting in the Marxist party!! :gap:

They will now move to a level of evil like we've never seen! :rofl2:

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1335 on: Jan 18, 2022, 10:48:28 AM »
"In 2010, German scientists found that a Pfizer veterinary vaccine to reduce diarrhea in cows caused a fatal bleeding disease in their calves.

Even after pressure from Germany caused Pfizer to stop selling the vaccine there, the company kept selling it elsewhere. A top Pfizer official told British farmers it was safe to use and that “other factors” were likely involved.

A month later, Pfizer stopped selling the vaccine. European regulators later found it caused a 1-in-6000 risk of the bleeding disease. “For a prophylactic measure such as vaccination this figure was considered unacceptable for a potentially fatal disorder,” the regulators found.

The risk of Covid-vaccine induced myocarditis - which can be fatal - in young men is now estimated at somewhere between 1 in 2000 and 1 in 3000.

Apparently the rules are stricter for cows."

Because cows are more important than human beings. (My feelings fall into this category but for different reasons)

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1336 on: Jan 18, 2022, 11:01:07 AM »
Not to mention the papers that have come to light that show a plan to create just the virus we are experiencing. NIH did fund this research, though not outright in their words but through a continued support through the development of this virus. The development that they can no longer outright deny.

This virus is a weapon against population, a means to thin out the herd. I'd say the distribution of the vaccine is not the same to all. I have a burning suspicion some got one vaccine and others got a different variation. Push a vaccine harder onto the older demographic to completely wipe them out and phase it out towards the younger more malleable of the population so you can train them to servitude.

YOU WILL OWN NOTHING AND YOU WILL BE HAPPY

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1337 on: Jan 18, 2022, 11:03:00 AM »

They will now move to a level of evil like we've never seen! :rofl2:

YOU WILL OWN NOTHING AND YOU WILL BE HAPPY

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1338 on: Jan 18, 2022, 11:04:32 AM »
That is the most EVIL statement I've read in , uh, forever!

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1339 on: Jan 18, 2022, 12:00:46 PM »
Here's a thought.

MERS and SARS were more virulent forms of Corona than CoVid-19, but far less was done and less people were seriously ill and died. I caught SARS and it kicked my butt, but I survived, probably why I beat -19. CoVid-19 is mostly a highly transmissible virus and less virulent than the others. This thing could have been quashed with a total shutdown IF people would have cooperated 100% (Impossible). IF MERS or SARS would have had the same communicability the death rate would have been enormous.

Snowtoy

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Turtle Points: 1403
  • Male Posts: 2,583
  • Member since Sep '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #1340 on: Jan 18, 2022, 12:49:17 PM »
And ignoring the continuing need for defensive measures, i.e. masks and social distancing. Y'know, since they were told they were safe. A little misinformation put out by the holy pandemic trinity, Biden, Fauci and the CDC.
Just two more lies that they knew were lies from the start.  For decades they have known that masks were pointless in general use for preventing the transmission of disease, which is why Fauci said not to where them, something every study since the wuhan outbreak has verified.  Surgical masks are only about 11% effective and N95's are only 95% effective at reducing the transmission of a virus through 2 of the 3 transmission points if/when worn correctly and changed out often.  The 6' social distance is only useful for face to face conversations providing the other person doesn't cough or sneeze. 

The only real defense against any virus is practicing good hygiene when in public and being vigilant in keeping your hands away from your nose, mouth, and eyes unless you have just cleaned them, as well as cleaning anything that you touched with your hands while in public, like your phone.
'90 black X-cab mod'd 3.0, 33's/4.88's, rear ARB, custom bumpers, sliders, safari rack, etc.
'91 Blue X-cab 22re, 35's/5.29's,Truetrac front, ARB rear, dual cases, and custom Safari flatbed, bumper, interior.
The money pit '87 Supra resto/mod

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1341 on: Jan 18, 2022, 01:59:58 PM »
The theory for wearing masks is the reduction of micro particle extension. Always told to cover your mouth when you cough, a proven practice in the reduction of transmission of infectious diseases. Cough or sneeze into your shirt, be it under the neckline or into the elbow (less effective, but it does reduce the particulate travel and number). Masking has it's place as a barrier, not 100% but definitely effective in restricting the spread of the mist associated to a cough or sneeze. Take into account that the heavier moisture droplets don't follow gas flow through sharp changes in direction so they'll hit whatever is in the way. BUT, like everything else given people for safety, improper practices reduce the efficiency of anything, seatbelts, child seats, masks. So, masks are not pointless unless they're not used properly. Biggest problem is most people don't know how to use them.

Social distancing is not that effective, especially in a breeze. In a breeze the moisture droplets produced from a cough can travel tens to hundreds of feet depending on the velocity of the air and the turbulence rolling the droplets through the air. Covering your mouth when you sneeze or cough or wearing masks will reduce those particulates carried by the wind.

I'm finding most of the people around me have no clues in this matter. Education and practice reduce the transmission of infectious contagions.

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1342 on: Jan 18, 2022, 05:23:38 PM »
Volcano Olympics? La Palma, Tonga, ???? What's next? '21 started a bunch of geologic bumps. We need a contender for this! Yellowstone anyone?

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1343 on: Jan 18, 2022, 06:15:00 PM »
The only real defense against any virus is practicing good hygiene when in public and being vigilant in keeping your hands away from your nose, mouth, and eyes unless you have just cleaned them, as well as cleaning anything that you touched with your hands while in public, like your phone.

The only REAL defense against any virus is your immune system - innate or adapted.  Good hygiene and not touching your face will greatly reduce possible infection.  :thumbs:

YOU MUST BE EDUCATED AND DILIGENT ABOUT BUILDING AND MAINTAINING YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM!! - Something that is practically NEVER mentioned by anyone in the TV media!!

Google:   Psychoneuroimmunology  :thumbs:

« Last Edit: Jan 18, 2022, 07:03:29 PM by Gnarly4X »

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1344 on: Jan 19, 2022, 10:17:43 AM »
So dying from CoViD is basically your body failing you. :reg: Which could be taken as a sign you need to be taken OUT of the gene pool anyway since you are just weakening the species. :shocking:

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1345 on: Jan 19, 2022, 04:16:50 PM »
Oh, this is going to be good, locking down the unvaxxed. What will they say when there are no unvaxxed to blame the spread on. These morons still believe the ONLY reason the virus is spreading is due to the unvaxxed people.

I'll sit safely in my living room and watch the vaxxed die off.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1346 on: Jan 20, 2022, 03:29:49 AM »
So dying from CoViD is basically your body failing you.

Breaker – Breaker!!  That's is a big NEGATORY, Rubber Ducky!!

It is not your body failing YOU.  It is YOU failing your body!!

The number 1 cause of death in the USA is….. what???

Yes… Heart Disease.

What is the number 1 cause of heart disease?.... high levels of LDL C cholesterol.

What causes high levels of cholesterol?....

YOUR BEHAVIOR!!

Behaviors that can negatively affect your cholesterol levels include:
•   Unhealthy diet
•   Lack of physical activity
•   Smoking or exposure to tobacco smoke
•   Being overweight or obese

Yes, familial hypercholesterolemia is hereditary, but treatable.

If you eat :pokinit: food, lay around on your fat butt and watch fake news, smoke, drink, and do drugs you are probably going to get sick and die early. :dunno:

OR.... you can get double vaxx'd and boosted, and get myocarditis and die early. :thumbs:

Choices, Choices, Choices....

« Last Edit: Jan 20, 2022, 03:42:13 AM by Gnarly4X »

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1347 on: Jan 20, 2022, 04:13:42 AM »

...  I'll sit safely in my living room and watch the vaxxed die off.

That may become a very sad and unthinkable reality.

IF what the real scientists are discovering is true - that the drugs in the vaccines are causing a serious change in DNA, degradation and destruction of the immune system (t-cells and b-cells) lowering the body’s ability to fight pathogens that a normal immune system would quickly react to protect the body from serious illnesses....

...Then…. we will begin to see large numbers of those who have been vaxx’d begin to experience illnesses from other viruses, bacteria, fungi, protozoa, and parasitic pathogens that will cause serious illnesses and death.

I have a normally healthy family member who was double vaxx’d. 2 weeks after she got boosted she came down with bacterial bronchitis and viral strep throat.  She is otherwise very healthy and had not contracted those illnesses since high school.  She was sick for 30 days.  1 month later after recovery she became sick with flu-like symptoms and PCR tested positive for COVID-19, probably the Omicron variant.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1348 on: Jan 20, 2022, 05:30:33 AM »
I made the mistake of turning on my RoKu and The Blaze last night before bedtime, and watched only 26 minutes of the 78-minute presentation by Glenn Beck on his new book “The Great Reset”.  :disturbed:

I had to turn it off because blood was shooting out of my eyes. :willynilly:

My wife said my alter-ego was doing some serious whoop-a$$ during multiple nightmares!! :smack:

Can watching bad news cause post-traumatic stress disorder? :dunno:

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1349 on: Jan 20, 2022, 09:54:31 AM »
A smelly fart can cause PTSD.