Author Topic: 22re lc engineering performance header, Downey cold air intake, and more  (Read 3083 times)

88sasturbotoy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 2
  • Male Posts: 108
  • Member since May '13
  • if it aint broke....add some rowdy to the mix
    • View Profile
First off my name is Corey and my location is grove city Pennsylvania zip code is 16127

Trying to sell a bunch of my Toyota parts to fund my 2.7 swap.

What I have off the top of my head is the following

Lc performance header for 22re pretty much brand new was only only used for 2 or 3 runs now just sitting on the motor in the truck.  Comes with I'm pretty sure a 2.25 flange and 2.5 check the Lc website to make sure because it's just the bottom flanges that come with the kit.  I paid 400 plus shipping.  Im asking 300 plus shipping

Downey intake I'm not sure if this is a cold air intake or just a performance intake but they don't make these anymore.  I'll send this one ready to plug in with afm for 200 plus shipping. 

Ct-26 in good condition minimal in and out shaft play asking 150 plus shipping. 

I have a 6cyl 3rd member with 529 gears not sure what brand but I know there not cheap trail creeper gears.  Anyways the member has a supra lsd in it and it works great I'm just welding my front end and no longer need it. I'm gonna ask 600 on this but make me an offer and we can discuss shipping if need be. 

I have a complete efi system off a 94 pickup.  Comes with everything.  Upper and lower intakes all sensors wire harness and computer I can throw in an afm if needed for an extra fee of not that much. Id like to sell this all as one do not wanna sell just the wire harness or just 1 piece off it.  I'm gonna ask 200 for all of this.

22re turbo charge tube I think I might have 2 of these I'll ask 40 each shipped

I have a couple older yellow plug computers.  2 manual and 1 auto I'll ask 50 each shipped

Couple air flow meters ask 50 each shipped. 

The rest of the stuff I won't ship but if anyone is around in my area I have a complete rebuild kit plus already bored out block 22re bottom end with all new clevite parts I'm asking 350 for. 

22re motor complete minus the header and the intake unless you wanna make it all a package deal.  It has a mild cam in it and the Lc adjustable cam gear.  I'm asking 500 dollars for the motor with intake wire harness and computer.  I think I have a stock intake tube and afm to go with it also but I don't have an exhaust manifold.

I have 3 w56 tranny and transfer cases.  I'm asking 200 each a set.  Will not ship.

Toyota 4 runner rear axle out of a 95 v6.  Do not know the gear ratio.  I'm asking 200 for that will not ship.

I have 6 brand new clevite rocker arms I don't know what happened to the other 2 I had maybe I used the. And don't remember.  I'll take 20 for all 6 plus shipping.

I have a taco parts truck minus the bed motor tranny and tcase.  I have the rear axle not sure of gear ratio but it's elocketless.  It is a 98 tho and will ship smaller stuff off that like manual lock out hubs and things like that pretty much just send me an offer if you need something. 

I will list more stuff as I find it and I can sent pictures via text message and will take pics of anything you are interested in.  All parts are open to realistic offers as I do not mind helping the fellow Toyota people out but I am also trying to build something myself that's the reason for selling everything.  I probably have more than I have listed so as I find more things I want to sell I will list them with a price

Again my names Corey my cell is 724 699 6114 zip is 16127 feel free to text me with offers or questions on any items.  If i do not answer which I probably won't answer weird out of state numbers at first,  leave me a message and I will call you back

Thanks for your time :turtle3:
88 xtra cab pickup solid axle swapped 5spd swapped 4.7 swap turbo 15psi swapped = rowdy

88sasturbotoy [OP]

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Member since May '13
    • View Profile
Pending sale on header all parts are best offer need it gone
88 xtra cab pickup solid axle swapped 5spd swapped 4.7 swap turbo 15psi swapped = rowdy

88sasturbotoy [OP]

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Member since May '13
    • View Profile
Lc header sold.  Complete motor sold locally.  Will sell Downey cold air intake for 100 dollars.  Everything else will take offers

redneckcustoms13

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Turtle Points: 7674
  • Male Posts: 2,513
  • Member since May '15
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
Are you trying to say that the taco axle has an elocker or it does not?
83 long bed 2wd sas, 3rz, w56, duals with 4.7 rear, 4.88 elock front, spartan rear, 39.5 iroks
01 double cab hunting truck
06 tacoma street truck

88sasturbotoy [OP]

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Member since May '13
    • View Profile

88sasturbotoy [OP]

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Member since May '13
    • View Profile
I ment to say e lockerless as in doesn't have an e locker.  I believe it's a posi rear end because when I do a burn out both tires spin but it's not an e locker.  Sorry for the confusion