Author Topic: Deleted  (Read 1378 times)

clb

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Member since Oct '11
    • View Profile
Deleted
« on: Jan 12, 2013, 08:10:57 PM »
Deleted
« Last Edit: Jul 12, 2016, 09:29:25 AM by clb »

bleakhorizon

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 50
  • Male Posts: 803
  • Member since Jul '07
  • I'm not being rude. You're just insignificant.
    • View Profile
Re: etticate question
« Reply #1 on: Jan 12, 2013, 10:54:01 PM »
after deciphering WTF you were even talking about.........

i say take your quarrels to that site.... unless its something to do with something for sale here....

FWIW this site has a for sale thread, that has a sub board for ebay, craigslist, and the like....

And i dont blame the guy for wanting all the security that ebay (take it for what it is) offers... specially with all the crap ppl out there nowadays.....
Those are some huge welds!

Tillamook, OR

jimbo74

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 2872
  • Male Posts: 8,707
  • Member since Sep '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Jan 13, 2013, 03:46:58 AM »
what?

i am still confused :dunno:
:usa:

The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission.

~ John F. Kennedy ~

tgmaul88

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 30
  • Male Posts: 985
  • Member since Feb '12
  • Im still alive
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Jan 13, 2013, 05:38:13 AM »
i second bleakhorizon

Cheesemaker

• Turtle Points: 1363
  • Male Posts: 4,525
  • Member since Sep '04
  • Dean Tyler, you were an inspiration to all!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Jan 13, 2013, 09:43:49 AM »
What CalBurris is saying (I think?) is that a member on another forum has posted things up for sale.  But he has them on sale on E-Bay too.  And it sounds like, he wants to have them bidded out on E-Bay to get the most $$ he can for his parts.  And not honor the sales to forum members.  Like stated in forum rules.

Basically, he should have just posted a E-Bay link, and said I will only do business through E-Bay.   

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I personally, will pass up alot of really good parts on most forums, because alot of people are shady.  So, I will only do dealings with people that I know, trust, long standing forum member, or deal face to face.  I hate E-bay, been burned too many times.  With no resolution from E-bay or PayPal.   I have gotten some good deals, but the risk is to great.  I've lost too much money on E-Bay to trust it.   
Miss ya Dean (4THEWKN) & Kyle (KYOTA)!!

4THEWKN~9/17/2006  If it wasn't for you, I'd be driving something other than a Toyota!

My build up ~ project Kilchis! http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=32961.0
Zak's truck build ~ http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=64319.0;topicseen

Rocksurfer

• Momentum Man
  • Turtle Points: 730
  • Male Posts: 13,860
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Lego Enforcement
    • View Profile
    • Spinnin4s 4x4 Club
« Reply #5 on: Jan 13, 2013, 07:03:43 PM »
Don't know what is happening on other sites but if someone posted a listing here for a price and then referred me to go to an ebay listing and bid on it, I'd simply tell him to stick it. Then I'd report him for abuse, at that  point it would be up to the "OWNER" of that site to deal with him/her on the violation. If the "OWNER" of that site sees no wrong then that's their business since he/her owns the site and just like here can do with it what they want. All others are just members and have no control of what goes on.

I've had no problems with ebay or PayPal Cheesy, in fact any issues I've had and I have had a few were promptly dealt with by PayPal and my money returned to me. Granted I do have an account and credit card through PayPal plus a Power Seller account with ebay but even before that had no issues getting refunded by Paypal. 
The Ghost-Rider/Ghost Runner

No matter how far you fall, the ground will always catch you