Author Topic: New member and can't post my truck for sale!???  (Read 3009 times)

zachc

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: -4
  • Member since Feb '11
    • View Profile
New member and can't post my truck for sale!???
« on: Feb 11, 2011, 10:10:32 AM »
Hey guys i'm a new memeber and I am trying to post my truck for sale....but it won't let me...anyone know why?   :dunno:

yotatough

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Turtle Points: 16
  • Member since Oct '06
    • View Profile
I think you need a certain number of post before you can post an ad

87hillbillyoter

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: -43
  • Male Posts: 1,066
  • Member since Mar '10
  • git er duuunnn!
    • View Profile
 good way to start off here...sign up just to sell your truck  :headshake: , but  :welcome: anyways
:usa:
1987 SAS'ed toyota 4x4 pickup 22re swap
build up- http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=75111.0

motormouth559

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 917
  • Member since Oct '07
    • View Profile
were you from and welcome   :rockingout:

zachc [OP]

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Member since Feb '11
    • View Profile
87 hillbillyoter i did not sign on just to sell my truck. i did notice however that there was a section to sell it at so i figured why not! and motormouth559 I am from northern cali. where are you from? whats ur rig?

Peterbuilt84

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 12
  • Male Posts: 1,049
  • Member since Sep '09
    • View Profile
    • Poly Goats
    • Buy me a beer
You need 12 posts to post anything for sale and :welcome:

87hillbillyoter

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: -43
  • Male Posts: 1,066
  • Member since Mar '10
  • git er duuunnn!
    • View Profile
87 hillbillyoter i did not sign on just to sell my truck. i did notice however that there was a section to sell it at so i figured why not! and motormouth559 I am from northern cali. where are you from? whats ur rig?

ok thats good. where in northern cali?
1987 SAS'ed toyota 4x4 pickup 22re swap
build up- http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=75111.0

yoshaleng

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 134
  • Male Posts: 1,258
  • Member since Jul '09
    • View Profile
 :welcome: II  :turtle:

yotaneck13

• Mr. Right NOW
  • Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: -52
  • Male Posts: 2,300
  • Member since Nov '09
  • MR. RIGHT NOW
    • View Profile
    • Right Now Racing and Fabrication
first off id like to :welcome: you to marlin crawler From Pennsylvania here and tell us about your self what rig do you drive whats the specs post some pics and show us get to kno everyone it will make the sale of your truck go alot better and youll learn alot form these guys i kno i have :thumbs:
RNR FABRICATION ON THE EAST COAST!!! rightnowracingfabrication@gmail.com (814)-516-5176 like us on facebook www.facebook.com/rnrfab
R.I.P Derek James Black 1995-2010 I miss you BUD! :sad2: 81 4wd wheelable 20r ifs rear welded on 33's goes amazing
"THE GENERAL" My build-on the backburner http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=63519.0

I make more money that you, my wife is hotter than yours, my thingy is bigger than yours

91 ex-cab

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Turtle Points: -171
  • Male Posts: 1,660
  • Member since Mar '10
  • Honey Badger
    • View Profile
first off id like to :welcome: you to marlin crawler From Pennsylvania here and tell us about your self what rig do you drive whats the specs post some pics and show us get to kno everyone it will make the sale of your truck go alot better and youll learn alot form these guys i kno i have :thumbs:
He can't post pics yet either, come on man thats kind why this thread started haha

yotaneck13

• Mr. Right NOW
  • Offline The 2K Group
  • Member since Nov '09
  • MR. RIGHT NOW
    • View Profile
i mis read my bad thought he had 11 post when he replies to this he will beable to post pics

RNR FABRICATION ON THE EAST COAST!!! rightnowracingfabrication@gmail.com (814)-516-5176 like us on facebook www.facebook.com/rnrfab
R.I.P Derek James Black 1995-2010 I miss you BUD! :sad2: 81 4wd wheelable 20r ifs rear welded on 33's goes amazing
"THE GENERAL" My build-on the backburner http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=63519.0

I make more money that you, my wife is hotter than yours, my thingy is bigger than yours

91 ex-cab

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Member since Mar '10
  • Honey Badger
    • View Profile
i mis read my bad thought he had 11 post when he replies to this he will beable to post pics

Good call.

91 ex-cab

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Member since Mar '10
  • Honey Badger
    • View Profile
Found the specs on his rig. Some of it's actually kinda funny, like blacked out windows, or black carpet kit :rofl2:
1985 Toyota Pickup Crawler. 45k miles on a rebuilt motor by Yodaman in Santa Rosa. Its a 5 speed tranny and the body is near immaculate. Only been off the pavement 2 times.

Front End
Toyota Solid Axle
Trail Gear 5.29's
Fresh Rebuilt Knuckles Manual Locking Hubs
Skyjacker 4 inch Lift

Rear End
Toyota Rear End
Trail Gear 5.29's Lincoln Locked
Chevy 63 inch springs

Extras
3 inch body lift
Blacked out windows
CD player with I pod hook up
6.5 inch custom door speakers
Rhino lined interior
Custom half doors with spot for speakers
Brand new black carpet kit
Tires are 36/12.5-15 inch Super Swamper TSL Bias with lots of tread on 15x10 inch black steelies
Roll Bar with light mounts
Lots of other parts I can't remember.

yotaneck13

• Mr. Right NOW
  • Offline The 2K Group
  • Member since Nov '09
  • MR. RIGHT NOW
    • View Profile
like blacked out windows
  So he can see the rocks better

Only been off the pavement 2 times.
   who puts all this money into building a rig and mall crawles it?????? :rofl2:

Tofudude

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: -31
  • Member since Jun '10
    • View Profile
   who puts all this money into building a rig and mall crawles it?????? :rofl2:

some folk just like to look at their money

zachc [OP]

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Member since Feb '11
    • View Profile
hahaha hey now guys....i put alot of money into it but realized that i need a truck i can drive from north to south california and i don't want to eat up my brand new tires on my truck so i plan to sell my truck buy a diesel tow rig and then save up a few grand and build another toyota up. and I am from norhern california. Sonoma county area. this is my second build. I half way built a 94 4runner before I blew the head gasket and sold it to a buddy and bought this truck. My buddies and I got bored one day so we went to Oreilly auto parts and bought window tint for 10 bucks to see how it would turn out....can't see rocks well. haha and yes i have a brand new carpet kit. its a cool truck. not a dent on the body. I've got that sucker stuck way into the ground. i can email one of you guys pictures if you want to put some up for me....i'm kind clueless wen it comes to technology  :hammer: haha! anyways thanks for the welcome's....look forward to learning some more from some more experienced guys!  :usa:

91 ex-cab

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Member since Mar '10
  • Honey Badger
    • View Profile
hahaha hey now guys....i put alot of money into it but realized that i need a truck i can drive from north to south california and i don't want to eat up my brand new tires on my truck so i plan to sell my truck buy a diesel tow rig and then save up a few grand and build another toyota up. and I am from norhern california. Sonoma county area. this is my second build. I half way built a 94 4runner before I blew the head gasket and sold it to a buddy and bought this truck. My buddies and I got bored one day so we went to Oreilly auto parts and bought window tint for 10 bucks to see how it would turn out....can't see rocks well. haha and yes i have a brand new carpet kit. its a cool truck. not a dent on the body. I've got that sucker stuck way into the ground. i can email one of you guys pictures if you want to put some up for me....i'm kind clueless wen it comes to technology  :hammer: haha! anyways thanks for the welcome's....look forward to learning some more from some more experienced guys!  :usa:
Cool. I'll pm you my email so I can post your pictures for you.

Pm sent :thumbs:

yotaneck13

• Mr. Right NOW
  • Offline The 2K Group
  • Member since Nov '09
  • MR. RIGHT NOW
    • View Profile
had to give the new guy a hard time lol

79coyotefrg

• Rock Ninja
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1452
  • Male Posts: 22,633
  • Member since May '02
  • Solid axle Toys Rule ! ! !
    • View Profile
    • HotSprings Superlift ORV park
:shake:  God forbid build a truck that actually WORKS  that can be driven ANYWHERE and by anywhere I mean 1000 mile trips on the interstate to the Rubicon.
AR-TTORA founder 22R bored.060,LCE stage II race cam http://pure-gas.org/    32/36weber, :driving: Marlin 1200 NON ceramic clutch, L52SHD+dualcase #2919, cable-locker, Yukon 5.29 gears, 35's, Allpro ebrake, front springs, and high steer, F150rears    RIP Nitro 9-29-07 :(  I sure miss him :down: MarlinCrawlerInc IS NOT affiliated with TrailGear in any way

zachc [OP]

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Member since Feb '11
    • View Profile
79coyotefrg I kinda just wanna use it as an excuse to build a diesel hahaha. and have both. easiest way to convince parents when your on their insurance plan still! hahaha but thanks for giving the new guy a hard time. its all posted up so for the cali guys come buy this thing!!!!