Author Topic: WTF happened to DIRTBAG????.  (Read 7619 times)

OffRoadGal

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: -30
  • Female Posts: 419
  • Member since Jan '05
  • you feelin lucky, punk?
    • View Profile
Re: WTF happened to DIRTBAG????.
« Reply #30 on: Aug 24, 2005, 08:34:51 AM »
You are right, that was wrong of me to write that. I don't know him from adam. I removed my comment.
I hope things work out for him, sounds like he isn't in too good of a situation. It's no fun living with a control freak.
ORG -> :spankbutt: <- MWM
bad MrsWilly! My humblest apologies, I hope all is well with the dirtbag  :beerchug:
« Last Edit: Aug 25, 2005, 05:50:02 AM by OffRoadGal »
The only difference between a rut and a grave is the depth.

:cheer:

iNfErNaL [OP]

• El Presidente
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 109
  • Male Posts: 7,509
  • Member since Aug '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: Aug 24, 2005, 10:04:58 PM »
Well,my whole concern was what happened to this cat?.I used to see him on here ALL THE TIME,and talk on the celly with him from time to time,and all of a sudden I didn't see him N-E more.  :rivers:  .
WWW.GLOBALOFFROADSUPPLY.COM

Support Your Local Brawlers
 www.RockBrawlers.com 

www.offroadtruckshow.com

84runner

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Turtle Points: 99
  • Member since Dec '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: Aug 25, 2005, 12:04:39 PM »
Well I haven't been on here in a while either and no one has asked where I've been  :rivers:   But I'm glad cause I would hate to hear what kind of  :pokinit:  people would say behind my back.  :down:

what a shame, this use to be a great site where we looked down on this kind of stuff and told people to go to the PBB if they are going to do stuff like this.  Now look at it , this is rediculous.  It's one thing if it's all in good fun but I have failed to see the humor in this, and to badmouth ones significant other is just out of hand.

I hope you guys realize that this site represents Marlin and his crew and so do the things on it.  So do yourselfs a favor and have some integrity.

I'm just  :reg:  about all this.
RUBICON TESTED BIG BALLS APPROVED

*FFC*

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Rock Ninja
  • Turtle Points: 11
  • Female Posts: 8,265
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #33 on: Aug 25, 2005, 12:35:47 PM »
:headshake:
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift - that's why they call it the present." - RW Emerson -

WHITE_TRASH

• Turtle Points: 679
  • Member since Feb '03
  • Don't blame me, I didn't vote for this crap.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: Aug 25, 2005, 12:46:46 PM »
84 get over it its one thread out of 13556 so far.  I like DB aswell and if someone has something bad to say about him well thats not my issue.  I could get in the middle of every argument on but i dont see the point.  Appearantly someone got screwed and isn't happy with it so until the truth comes out or this is settled then its fair game. ;)
Full hydro, 186:1 with an auto and 44's what could go wrong??

84runner

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Turtle Points: 99
  • Member since Dec '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: Aug 25, 2005, 03:54:00 PM »
84 get over it its one thread out of 13556 so far.  I like DB aswell and if someone has something bad to say about him well thats not my issue.  I could get in the middle of every argument on but i dont see the point.  Appearantly someone got screwed and isn't happy with it so until the truth comes out or this is settled then its fair game. ;)

This is all a bunch of he said she said :bull crap:
RUBICON TESTED BIG BALLS APPROVED

Shamb

• Raisin in the making..
  • Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 133
  • Male Posts: 3,414
  • Member since Oct '04
  • Proud Parent
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: Aug 25, 2005, 05:30:47 PM »
lol 84runner i suppose your talking about MY response. It's completely dignified, i'm not trying to get anything started nor degrade this web-site in any means. I'm as big of a Marlin crawler fan as the next guy but as i've said before, I tell it like it is.. if you dont like it then dont read. I dont just spit out worthless opinion. I speak the honest truth, what I have said is nothing but pure fact that has been confronted to Josh (DIRTBAG) himself.

So to say that i'm talking behind his back is wrong as well, as I had posted in the previous msg's. We spoke with him about his actions and he blatantly admitted to his wrong doing without ANY remarks as to what he would do to reemburst the guy.

In all honesty, I was not the one who got screwed over so it's completely out of my hands but to have fact that this guy did that to someone is completely wrong, I think your looking down on the wrong guy here.

just my  :twocents:

harmless internet chat.. nothing more.
R.I.P to my Papa, I miss you pops......

Knowledge is power  www.pirate4x4.com/forum

New Buildup in process 85' 4runner "Bad Decisions"
http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=52566.0

Check out my 1-ton build up thread
http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=22600.0

lilbuddy

• Dried Fruit Warrior
  • Turtle Points: -234
  • Male Posts: 5,720
  • Member since Aug '04
  • Hella....
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: Aug 25, 2005, 05:40:17 PM »
So many useless threads these days turn into what is exactly like highschool drama....
RIP Kyota.... you are the man

GET IT!!!

*FFC*

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #38 on: Aug 25, 2005, 05:52:26 PM »
So many useless threads these days turn into what is exactly like highschool drama....

Ugh...I remember only too well :nerv:
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift - that's why they call it the present." - RW Emerson -

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Female Posts: 299
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: Aug 25, 2005, 06:48:45 PM »
this is not high school drama, and this is not someone talking about third party heresay, gossip or rumor. What I said, which I retracted, was only opinion and uncalled for. That was HS.

We have other threads that mention other people and companies (does all-poo ring any bells?) that some people know to have been unsatisfactory to deal with or they have had problems with and have reported back on. THat is important to know. In those cases, either others have had similar experiences or most on the board didn't know the person/company as well as we did DB.

Shamb is not talking from second or third hand experience. He met him personally and this is word from DB's mouth.

What the entire story behind it is, we may not know, but from what Shamb got from DB himself is what it is.

If we had not known DB as well as we had previously, and only had Shambs word to go on, we would have blown this guy off as...well... a dirtbag. Ironic no? Yes!

We can only hope that DB can get his life back on track and get back to our happy family to redeem his good name.

peace out :disturbed:

Life is like a bowl of beer flavored chocolate covered dog turds.. it makes no sense. :pokinit:

Where is the Mammoth?

How the Mammoth came to be

Number Two :pokinit:

iNfErNaL [OP]

• El Presidente
  • Member since Aug '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: Aug 25, 2005, 07:15:12 PM »
Well I haven't been on here in a while either and no one has asked where I've been  :rivers:   But I'm glad cause I would hate to hear what kind of  :pokinit:  people would say behind my back.  :down:

what a shame, this use to be a great site where we looked down on this kind of stuff and told people to go to the PBB if they are going to do stuff like this.  Now look at it , this is rediculous.  It's one thing if it's all in good fun but I have failed to see the humor in this, and to badmouth ones significant other is just out of hand.

I hope you guys realize that this site represents Marlin and his crew and so do the things on it.  So do yourselfs a favor and have some integrity.

I'm just  :reg:  about all this.

I hope you're not talking :pokinit: about EVERYONE that replyed on this thread...I started this thread simply because I hadn't seen DB on here in a while.So,I got a little concerned and posted up because I wanted to know if anyone knew anything.I lost my cell,and I had his # on there.Otherwise I would've just called him up,and asked him myself.If people have a problem with him,than that's their beef.I really don't care,I just wanted to know what had happened to him,that's all.So don't start bringing all this "This isn't Pirate" bull crap here.If all this is makeing you sick,than do YOURself a favor and don't look @ it!!!!!!.

www.RockBrawlers.com 

www.offroadtruckshow.com

lilbuddy

• Dried Fruit Warrior
  • Member since Aug '04
  • Hella....
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: Aug 25, 2005, 08:36:26 PM »
I hope you're not talking :pokinit: about EVERYONE that replyed on this thread...I started this thread simply because I hadn't seen DB on here in a while.So,I got a little concerned and posted up because I wanted to know if anyone knew anything.I lost my cell,and I had his # on there.Otherwise I would've just called him up,and asked him myself.If people have a problem with him,than that's their beef.I really don't care,I just wanted to know what had happened to him,that's all.So don't start bringing all this "This isn't Pirate" bull crap here.If all this is makeing you sick,than do YOURself a favor and don't look @ it!!!!!!.

Yeah I agree.

Just to let everyone know, what i said, is what i said to him and he agreed.

Funny thing is right before i saw this thread i got off the phone with him. AND what makes it even more weird is the night before i was asking FFC I believe where he was at. Crazy

GET IT!!!

Shamb

• Raisin in the making..
  • Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 133
  • Male Posts: 3,414
  • Member since Oct '04
  • Proud Parent
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: Aug 25, 2005, 09:13:05 PM »
I've said my peace, im done with this thread.

Delete it for all I care, I think it's served its purpose.

:sleeping:
R.I.P to my Papa, I miss you pops......

Knowledge is power  www.pirate4x4.com/forum

New Buildup in process 85' 4runner "Bad Decisions"
http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=52566.0

Check out my 1-ton build up thread
http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=22600.0

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Turtle Points: 718
  • Male Posts: 7,644
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: Aug 25, 2005, 10:19:16 PM »
All I know is that DB has been a decent guy to me, and he has helped me out a lot, he found my engine for me, and I would like toknow where he is as well :thumbs:
:usa: Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees :usa:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

"I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves."
              -Ronald Reagan

Don't take life too seriously, it isn't permanent

lilbuddy

• Dried Fruit Warrior
  • Member since Aug '04
  • Hella....
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: Aug 25, 2005, 10:24:43 PM »
All I know is that DB has been a decent guy to me, and he has helped me out a lot, he found my engine for me, and I would like toknow where he is as well :thumbs:

Look at the second or third post. Whichever one I posted... He is at home still with no internet. Truck is also still not running, no $.

GET IT!!!

iNfErNaL [OP]

• El Presidente
  • Member since Aug '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: Aug 25, 2005, 10:30:05 PM »
That's exactly why I started this thread.I'm not talking :pokinit: about him,he's a cool cat in my book.Nor am I talking :pokinit: about Shamb,or anyone who may have had a disagreement or difference in opinion with him...Like I said,that's their problem (DB's and whoever),I don't really care.We don't need to be reminded that this isn't Pirate.I think we ALL know that!.

www.RockBrawlers.com 

www.offroadtruckshow.com

*FFC*

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #46 on: Aug 25, 2005, 10:34:39 PM »
Yeah I agree.

Just to let everyone know, what i said, is what i said to him and he agreed.

Funny thing is right before i saw this thread i got off the phone with him. AND what makes it even more weird is the night before i was asking FFC I believe where he was at. Crazy

Yeah we (u and i) were wonderin where he was...and I believe I told you the same thing that I posted in the beginning of the thread.  He had asked me to post up that his birthday bash was prolly cancelled  :beer:

gonzo

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 2000
  • Male Posts: 734
  • Member since Jan '05
  • Climb Baby Climb!
    • View Profile
    • My 8E6 runner
« Reply #47 on: Aug 27, 2005, 06:30:24 AM »
Hey Dirtbag,
I hope every thing is ok. Stop by the shout box and say hi some time. :wave: