Author Topic: Time to move on-I'm selling out  (Read 1856 times)

UNBREAKABLE

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: 372
  • Male Posts: 2,028
  • Member since Aug '04
  • Yeah, I guess you could say I'm a RockStar
    • View Profile
Time to move on-I'm selling out
« on: Aug 23, 2011, 03:44:02 PM »
I'm Selling Out...
Selling my newly rebuilt (almost) buggy and all associated Toyota parts I have to go with it.
Basically, here's what you get.
1 Toyota based buggy
    Frame is a 1st gen long bed that was cut down to the desired wheelbase(adjustable between 106-110 through centerpin perches)
    Body, really just a shell, is also a 1st gen. The floor pans, inner fenders, and roof have been removed. The flooring is now aluminum and the substructure is 1x1 and 1x2 square tubing. The cab is mounted to the frame by 3x4 angle iron along the rockers welded to 3x4 rectangle tubing. The 1x1 is also tied in with the rest. It is SOLID. The cage is also tied in to it and it extends into the engine compartment and the bed area, along with "dash" being welded directly to the cowl. The front is dovetailed along with the rear. The front is just skins, everything is tubed out. The hood is on 4 pins and the fenders are bolted on, using the factory holes. The reason for this is if you destroy a fender you can source another and just bolt another one on. The bed, is also just skins. The bedsides are actually long bed sides chopped down to place the wheel well in the correct place.
    Interior, New Corbeau cloth seats, New RJS 5-point harnesses, aluminum floor, aluminum transmission tunnel, New gauges(oil, temp, volt), push button start and all accessories(fan, lights, etc). Seats and harnesses are on dual shear tabs. The floor and tunnel are screwed down and can easily be removed. I put an insulation between the floor and substructure so it won't rattle and drive you insane.
    Engine, 22r-Magic Carb(those that have seen the last truck will vouch it runs on severe angles)
     Transmission-R151F Turbo Transmission-23spline output- lower 1st gear(4.31 IIRC). Zoom Clutch.
     Transfer Case-Front Case-Marlin Crawler 23 spline chro-mo input gear. Rear Case Marlin Crawler 23spline 4.7:1 chro-mo gearset. Longfield chro-mo output shaft. Marlin Crawler twin-stick. Marlin Crawler clocked billet adapter plate(MC08-R10).
     Driveshafts- Square Tube- CV's on front and back. Comes with a  spare. They spin quite true for being homemade.
     Front axle- 1985 Toyota Housing, Gusseted top and bottom, Diff armor, vented, knuckle gussets, Longfield Super Axles, 4.10 High Pinion diff, lock-rite. 4x4Labs Crossover steering
      Rear Axle-1992 IFS Rear Housing, 4.10, welded.
     Wheels-Trail-Ready, 15x10, 2"b.s.
     Tires-38x11.00 Interco boggers 85%-95%
       NOTABLE ITEMS:  IFS steering box, Massive power steering cooler, Chevy One-wire alternator, Hella Lights(550's and 500's), Windshield, Optima battery, Radiator in back, Bilsteins, flat-belly with a 3/8" aluminum belly pan, Flowmaster, Warn M8000(less than a year old), 125' synthetic line, new "d" rings, aluminum fairlead, big fuel cell, The doors are skins(have been gutted and welded shut). There is tubing behind the door skins to keep them from crushing in.

STUFF THAT GOES WITH IT. Another 22r with a port and polished head(needs a headgasket), another set of 38x11.00 boggers, another t-case housing, any Toyota parts that I have laying around that would be relevant. There will be a lot of parts that go with this. A LOT. I'm 99% sure I have another transmission(w-56) More front housings, knuckles etc.
$7,000 obo  Firm.
828-446-6749

I'M NOT GOING TO PART IT OUT. IT GOES AS A PACKAGE DEAL. It is 100% complete. I've just lost the drive to go ride anymore. I'm interested in equipment(heavy)
That's how I roll

UNBREAKABLE [OP]

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: 372
  • Male Posts: 2,028
  • Member since Aug '04
  • Yeah, I guess you could say I'm a RockStar
    • View Profile
Re: Time to move on-I'm selling out
« Reply #1 on: Aug 23, 2011, 03:44:32 PM »

That's how I roll