Author Topic: the official B.S. thread  (Read 194877 times)

FATB0Y

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 2,803
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
    • fatboy on my space.com
Re: the official B.S. thread
« Reply #480 on: Mar 03, 2005, 09:58:11 PM »
OK Background info...I just got my license, and I am not supposed to go driving with anyone for 6 months...

Anyway tonight I was out at my friend and my ma calls and says, go get something, I don't want to cook, OK mom I am going to TOGOs. Anyway my friends clutch is out and he didn't want to cook so I told him he can come (and my parents are really strict about the 6 month rule.) Anyway, he hopped in my truck and we drove there. We were sitting inside (my moms work is in the same complex but they were still at him) so i get in my truck and my phone rings, its my dad. He asks where i went and I told him. Then he goes, are you alone, and i go yes, are you alone, yes. OK are you alone.... noooo, well who's with you, Nathan, OK... Did he go with you, no we took his car. No you didn't, i am 50 feet away from you. I just go, aww :pokinit:!!!!! I look and sure enough, they were there. I go, yes hes with me, his car is broken. they say, I don't care, you lied to me...anyway I get bitched at and i hang up. I sit there and i see them drive off, as I am still sitting there going, shitttt... I call them back and I go. Well, why don't you come back, i don't even feel like driving anymore. They tell me its OK just don't lie again. Well, now i feel like crap and it sucks.

You guys are probably going to get a good laugh at this so thats why i said it. Good thing is, my truck or license isn't taken away, woot!
:funny: :rofl: Sounds like my luck except my dad would have beat my :moon: took my truck and my D/L you were lucky I wouldn't advise doing it again