Author Topic: CA Prop 19 Failed to pass!  (Read 10083 times)

fj-rankenstein

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: -1
  • Male Posts: 583
  • Member since Jan '05
  • my yard looks like toyota circa 1980
    • View Profile
Re: CA Prop 19 Failed to pass!
« Reply #30 on: Nov 03, 2010, 01:40:19 PM »
i am just stating that a lot of the links that people generally post are very biased from sources that dont have or show any input from other valid sources other than "because joe who lives down the street from me smokes pot and he is normal.." kind of links..    most supported facts are usually countered with links from other sources other than presenting facts of their own when dealing with pot..   no one really has a better arguement other than in the end that they just want this drug legalized so they can get high..its basically what it always comes down to..

the plant itself is good for making hemp type products.. i fully support the growth of the plant itself..  heavy ropes for towing vehicles and working in the heavy equipment industry is some of the best rope that i have used but it will always be a tough sell i think if its any more than that..   it usually is sold by pro-pot supporters as "look at all these amazing thing that we can do with this plant...  and...  ah hell, lets get high.."    it just goes downhill from there...

the whole medical thing is a sham as well....  because its natural????  sure...  i want to make my pain go away, but i have a chance of aquiring any number of other health problems including any types of cancers from breathing in carcinogens..???  WTF??     this makes no sense..   the medical industry has made huge leaps and bounds as far as pain killers and relief goes over the last 40 years. ..  to think that pot is the only answer to healing your pain is ridiculous..  thats the drugs and addiction talking..  not common sense...

the good thing about this is that i dont need to post links..  all of my opinions that i have are based on actually working with people that are on pot and want to stop and of seeing how it affects a family first hand both with my own and others that i have worked with..   i think the proof is in the evidence and i still cant see any proof the the positive effects of legalizing pot so someone can be high...
the never ending build...
http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=12165.0;highlight=extend-a-toy

Was searching for something and came across this old jew. BUMP to a classic thread :thumbs: