Author Topic: CA Prop 8 and Obama...........  (Read 13230 times)

brainlessfool

• It's not my problem if you can't hear the voices too.
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 2730
  • Male Posts: 4,207
  • Member since Jun '02
  • drive fast or the devil may get ya
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a cigar
Re: CA Prop 8 and Obama...........
« Reply #30 on: Nov 05, 2008, 06:41:22 PM »
 So if brainless and Glen get married in CA where it's legal they can then move to FL and FL has to recognize their marriage.

WT!  :shhh: ( Glenny has not asked me yet, hoping soon!  :crossed: )
A good day working, that's just sick :reg:

WHITE_TRASH

• Turtle Points: 679
  • Member since Feb '03
  • Don't blame me, I didn't vote for this crap.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: Nov 05, 2008, 06:52:23 PM »
 :doh: sorry, hopefully he won't see this thread then...   :crossed:

:talkingn:
Full hydro, 186:1 with an auto and 44's what could go wrong??

kneedownnate

• Turtle Points: 1088
  • Male Posts: 9,756
  • Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: Nov 05, 2008, 07:15:22 PM »
The biggest reason to vote against same sex marriage is the precedent it sets...  If it is legal anywhere it has to be recognized by the whole.  So if brainless and Glen get married in CA where it's legal they can then move to FL and FL has to recognize their marriage.

Nail.  Head.  Done.  :thumbs:  What most of the brainless mass don't get is everything carries a snowball effect.  All the morons saying "just let the homosexuals get married" are overlooking the fact that every little thing that goes through opens up the door for another, and another, and before we know it we won't recognise our society anymore. 

I'm not the least bit religious, but I personally don't feel homosexuals (I won't call them gay because gay means happy) should be able to get married.  They wanted civil unions, they got civil unions.  I don't care if the bible says marriage is between a man and a women, I believe marriage is between a man and a women and that's that.  I don't set my moral compass by anything other than being brought up to know right and wrong and take responsibility for my own actions  :dunno:
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!

TIMS89CRAWLER

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Turtle Points: 35
  • Male Posts: 1,968
  • Member since Oct '07
  • BORN TO WHEEL, FORCED TO WORK...
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: Nov 05, 2008, 07:34:39 PM »
You shouldn't even be talking like that.   I hate the fact that he got elected and I disagree with just about all of his beliefs but I would hate it even more if someone assasinated him.  It makes the US look bad in front of the rest of the world when something like that happens.  Not to mention the fact that he has a wife and 2 small children. 
your absolutley right my friend! and people wonder why he wants to take away gun rights because the majority of people who own them do not have the responsibility to own them.... keep in mind I own plenty of guns myself I dont have anything to worry about cause I dont abuse the right to possess them! guns are the last thing I am worried about at this point... lets get some jobs back in america that bush shipped out and fix our REAL troubles before we worry about gun laws.....
Having a 12 second Honda is just like coming out of the closet; You're going to surprise a bunch of people, but in the end you're still gay.

www.choptechfab.com
www.myspace.com/choptechfab

1989 x-cab truck, 96 2rz swap, MC07-R10 duals w/flat belly, doved front, bobbed bed, all pro 5" springs F&R, lincoln locked F&R, 38.5" sx's and still at it!
CHECK THE BUILD
http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=39494.0

Toymin8r

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 50
  • Male Posts: 929
  • Member since Dec '07
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: Nov 05, 2008, 07:57:50 PM »
lets get some jobs back in america that bush shipped out and fix our REAL troubles before we worry about gun laws.....

You just couldn't help taking that jab of misinformation could ya?  :shake_head:
YOU ONLY NEED TWO TOOLS IN LIFE - WD-40 AND DUCT TAPE. IF IT DOESN'T MOVE
AND SHOULD, USE THE WD-40. IF IT SHOULDN'T MOVE AND DOES, USE THE DUCT TAPE.

IF YOU CAN'T FIX IT WITH A HAMMER, YOU HAVE AN ELECTRICAL PROBLEM.

BeccaLoo24 – i can toss grown men.... so dont doubt me

WHITE_TRASH

• Member since Feb '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: Nov 05, 2008, 07:58:15 PM »
:hahaha: Yup blame bush for the jobs leaving the country...  Who got China put as most favored nation status in the first place?  Who has kept the corporate tax at the second highest level in the world?  What have the unions done for you besides jack your wages up and force corporations over our borders?  Simply put the UAW does not make cars...  BUT they sure have driven out many US automakers to build them in Mexico with Canadian parts...  

rock_krawler

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 44
  • Member since Feb '08
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: Nov 05, 2008, 09:05:31 PM »
How can Obama win California at the same time that Prop 8 is winning?????

There are more idiots than homos?

Thanks guys, I now have a sig.
How can Obama win California at the same time that Prop 8 is winning?????

There are more idiots than homos?

TIMS89CRAWLER

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Turtle Points: 35
  • Male Posts: 1,968
  • Member since Oct '07
  • BORN TO WHEEL, FORCED TO WORK...
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: Nov 05, 2008, 10:59:47 PM »
:hahaha: Yup blame bush for the jobs leaving the country...  Who got China put as most favored nation status in the first place?  Who has kept the corporate tax at the second highest level in the world?  What have the unions done for you besides jack your wages up and force corporations over our borders?  Simply put the UAW does not make cars...  BUT they sure have driven out many US automakers to build them in Mexico with Canadian parts... 
jackass you just answered your own question... who has made the US the most hated nation in the world??? your lil buddy has....
Having a 12 second Honda is just like coming out of the closet; You're going to surprise a bunch of people, but in the end you're still gay.

www.choptechfab.com
www.myspace.com/choptechfab

1989 x-cab truck, 96 2rz swap, MC07-R10 duals w/flat belly, doved front, bobbed bed, all pro 5" springs F&R, lincoln locked F&R, 38.5" sx's and still at it!
CHECK THE BUILD
http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=39494.0

TheCookieMonster

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 973
  • Member since Dec '07
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: Nov 05, 2008, 11:06:40 PM »
who cares....Obama is the president....PERIOD.....move to canada if you dont like it...this whole thread is  :gay:

WHITE_TRASH

• Member since Feb '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: Nov 05, 2008, 11:40:22 PM »
jackass you just answered your own question... who has made the US the most hated nation in the world??? your lil buddy has....

:hahaha: For one Bush is not my buddy...  He's a fiscally liberal republican.. I am neither.   I am a conservative American citizen period.   

So who would you rather have had as the leader on 9-11?  Kerry?  Gore?  I don't see either of them having the intestinal fortitude to do what needed to be done at that time...  Although the whole situation could have been avoided in the 90's if bin laden would have been sniped one of the 10 or so times the shot was available.

Oh and of course I know your headed to say Bush sr. could have taken saddam out back in the day too and i couldn't agree more.  They stopped before the job was done...

WTF?  No matter what I do I am replying in a damned quote....  obamanation has already started ruining the intardnet... OH NOHZ!!!!  :hahaha:

Toymin8r

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 50
  • Male Posts: 929
  • Member since Dec '07
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: Nov 06, 2008, 05:36:14 AM »
Sooo.....What's everyones favorite 3 Stooges episode?
YOU ONLY NEED TWO TOOLS IN LIFE - WD-40 AND DUCT TAPE. IF IT DOESN'T MOVE
AND SHOULD, USE THE WD-40. IF IT SHOULDN'T MOVE AND DOES, USE THE DUCT TAPE.

IF YOU CAN'T FIX IT WITH A HAMMER, YOU HAVE AN ELECTRICAL PROBLEM.

BeccaLoo24 – i can toss grown men.... so dont doubt me

Rocksurfer

• Momentum Man
  • Turtle Points: 759
  • Male Posts: 13,855
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Lego Enforcement
    • View Profile
    • Spinnin4s 4x4 Club
« Reply #41 on: Nov 06, 2008, 07:58:40 AM »
In truth the only reason we didn't get Saddam the 1st time was a very hot political ball George H W Bush wanted to but the coalition that was formed to free Kuait felt the job was done. Yes we did free Kuait but did not remove the threat to world stability. George W Bush saw the opportunity to finish the job without the coalition and the problems that the coalition brought and jumped

Sooo.....What's everyones favorite 3 Stooges episode? on it.

The one where Mo poked Curly in the eyes and Curly blocked it.
The Ghost-Rider/Ghost Runner

No matter how far you fall, the ground will always catch you

germ

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 349
  • Male Posts: 733
  • Member since Dec '04
  • Work sucks, I'm goin' wheelin
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: Nov 08, 2008, 12:29:49 AM »
As WT said, it's a slippery slope. A small but vocal percentage of the population is trying to legislate legitimacy and force their beliefs into the nations conciousness. They are trying to force the rest of the nation to accept their belief/behavior/choice (whatever). They have been given the legal rights that go along with marriage, but it's called "Civil Union", and they want more legitimacy by calling it marriage. Once its considered legitimate, then they will start asking for their beliefs to be taught in the public school system, 'cause as we know, the schools have to teach Sex-ed, and it won't be complete unless you add the homosexual view on it. Then they will request "special" status, as they are by pure biology an endanged species due to lack of reproductive success. This should protect them from any type of harm that may come from their beliefs and allow them to have special "artificial breeding grounds" where they can try to increase their numbers.

It's just stupid. Unfortunatly the california 9th circut court will probably allow them to have marriage again due to some liberal interpretation of the law, and will deem Prop 8 as unconstitutional for some technical issue. Even though the majority of the state has said twice that we disagree with homosexual marriage.

Erik
* Regardless of what happens, someone will find a way to take it too seriously.
* 2% rule: Must be 2% smarter than what your working on.
* If you make something even a fool can use, only a fool will use it.
* I've been crapping in the woods longer than lil'buddy has been alive!

Hammerhead

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 100
  • Male Posts: 564
  • Member since Nov '04
  • Junkyard Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: Nov 09, 2008, 08:30:40 PM »
Thanks guys, I now have a sig.
No problem, dude...  :disturbed:
'82 pickup, +3, locked, doubled