Author Topic: CA Prop 19 Failed to pass!  (Read 10056 times)

BUDDERS

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 15
  • Male Posts: 1,335
  • Member since Jul '05
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
Re: CA Prop 19 Failed to pass!
« on: Nov 03, 2010, 11:57:48 AM »
This is getting bad, blaming pot for some dude bumping into cars? WTF? Does anyone posting even smoke? Do they remember when they did? A normal pot smoker, sint going to get stumbly and fall over, when he smokes. LMAO, Everyone I know that smokes, you cant even tell when they are stoned. I bet all the people that on the other side of debate, have lots of frineds that smoke pot, and they dont even know it. I learned and built everything I know about trucks, when I was high. I am in the boat that feels in the right hands, and right mind marijuana can make u a more srtful person, can actually expand you imagfination, make you think out of the box.

Sparkplug, I do remember when I smoked and I never said he was stumbly and fell over.  I still know people that smoke pot and I can tell if there stoned.  They are way more alert and use better common sense.  This same guy that I worked with jumped his quad in the dunes and hit someone else while he was stoned.  I was there and saw him smoke the weed, and saw him hit my friend with his quad.  He also rolled his quad doing stupid stuff that day too.  

If you can learn things after smoking weed, good for you - I couldn't.  I was doing wake 'n bakes for a semester before going to class and I went from a straight A student in high school to a strait D student my first semester in college.  I know it can expand your "Imagfination"  :rofl2: but I think people's safety is a greater goal.

BTW, what is a srtful person?
"A friend will help you move.  A real friend will help you move a body."

"They call it PMS because Mad Cow Disease was already taken"

"Hopefully, if I crap in a gopher hole, one doesn't try and nibble at my taint"  - my freind Fat Tony

"I once read somewhere that drinking causes violence, so I quit reading"