Author Topic: 85 runner white in sacramento  (Read 4214 times)

GotMyYotaBack

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 1
  • Male Posts: 201
  • Member since Apr '09
  • "I like Turtles" Google it
    • View Profile
Re: 85 runner white in sacramento
« on: Aug 19, 2009, 06:21:45 PM »
Me too, I watched it drive away on my trailer w/ tow rig (and keys to my Honda) So I had to chase in bare feet, while running I called 911 and told them exactly where it was going. I begged them not to send a cop to the house, cuz it wasnt there. When I gave up and came back, the only 2 cars on duty near me were in my driveway- TARDS! It took 10min, to convince them to go look for it. How do you loose a 10" LIfted Suburban and a Rock Crawler on a trailer w/ a quad, at 11:00am on a Thursday? Answer- Merced Police Dept.

Days later the quad was in a hit and run on hgwy 59, the suspect hit another car and took off running, They came to arrest my brother the owner- because the CHP didnt know that MPD had it listed as stolen? Duh. Top it off with, one I found out where they were joy riding, I investigated the neghiborhood, and found out where it all was "stashed" Cops wouldnt go in unless, I actually saw it. So a few days later I lied and said I did. They arrested 3  felony gang members (mongs) and all the stuff was gone. It started popping up a few days later just dumped in orchards and parking lots. If you want a job done right, do it yourself!

Fuel Pump Relay, passanger kick panel- Splice a hidden switch in line w/ hot wire. This way you can hear them cranking the engine but it wont start, gives you pleanty of time to load your weapon. Remeber; Shoot to kill, you dont want them testifying. Also when Im gone for a while, I take the coil wire off. Oh yea- dont tell anyone where the switch is.

Thats awesome you got it back.. i watched mine get stolen and chased the guy for a bock and called the cops.. cops took their sweet time, and luckily someone called it in because of suspicion a few hours later..  it felt weird driving it home knowing some scum sat in the seat and drove my baby!
Trekker Build- http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=64943.0

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
So dont tell me I spelled it wrong! You knew what I ment.