Author Topic: MCR Videography  (Read 17061 times)

*FFC*

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Internet Lassies
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 11
  • Female Posts: 8,265
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
Re: MCR Videography
« on: Jun 02, 2009, 06:00:26 AM »
If you want, I can still send you my DVD from last year.  I'll go ahead and try to do a good job for you this year.  That would be better since I'll be more focused and relaxed(and hopefully with an extra battery).

Look forward to meeting a lot of you guys this year, if you haven't met me already.

Anyone running the con on June 6th/7th, June 20th, July 23, 24, 25, and in August - I'll be there.  I may be staffing the kiosk as part of my volunteer work with FOTR and RTF, or maybe just handing our food for free with the kids.  Make sure when you go stop and say hello to the person at the kiosk.

That'd be great if you could send me last year's footage. Maybe we can get a dvd together from last year and give it out this year. Don't know how much footage you have if you can email it or if you want me to send you my address and you can mail it. Let me know what works best for you. Thank you!!!

I'll be on the Con most likely second weekend in July, other than that, no promises till the roundup. 
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift - that's why they call it the present." - RW Emerson -