Author Topic: New President and change of power  (Read 1851 times)

peacesells

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: -17
  • Male Posts: 791
  • Member since Jul '08
  • motley lou
    • View Profile
Re: New President and change of power
« on: Jan 20, 2009, 01:18:41 AM »
I think he has wayyyyy more important things to worry about at this point in time.... how about lets get the economy back on track so we can all have jobs and actually be able to afford to go wheeling.....I would imagine that wheelers is the last thing on his mind at least in the first 4 years

Agreed in full. Personally I the best things we can do to preserve our trails are 1. Show up to land use meetings in full force with the support of your club 2. keep all of the littering- go where they want to- throw your broken parts and beer cans out- guys off of the trail 3. Report any misuse you see to the proper authorities so it doesn't get blamed on us. 4. organize cleanups.

Ive seen more areas around my house closed because of flat out retards who go buy an ar15 and think then can blast away in any open field 10+ miles inside the edge of city limits, trash dumpers, or jackasses who light desert fires burning stolen cars than any other reason. The easiest way to keep people out is to close the roads. One of my favorite areas to go wheelin is in danger of being shut down because bodies keep turning out there. Has nothing to do with who the president is, its whatever ammo whomever wants the place closed has to bark at the people in the land department. Take away their ammo and theyve got nothin.. If anything, dont blame the president, blame the jackasses who wreck the place for everyone..

Might be a little different where youre at, but thats how it is here in Az.

this my man lysol, fresh out the joint