Author Topic: DTB's angry pop up camper  (Read 36465 times)

DTB

• Shoutbox Moderator
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 2
  • Male Posts: 7,110
  • Member since Nov '05
  • Squirrels and beer don't mix
    • View Profile
DTB's angry pop up camper
« Reply #90 on: Jan 16, 2009, 09:10:41 PM »
I think I got some KSHE '95 stickers form the early 80's lyin around somewhere.   I had a whole set of Budman stickers too but I losted them. 
Cooooool...thanks!

I got this cheap cover for my now non-existent convertor wiring.

Some cheap side lights.....the old covers were good but the assemblies were scrapped..

New seals and bearings

We started building a multi-purpose bunk end or entry table/ seat/ cubbie hole/ gauge panel/ Paco food and water bowl storage (since his food and water bowls constantly get kicked everywhere around the trailer.) The unit has to be able to hold at least a couple hundred pounds. I also threw up some (very tight fitting) insulation board sealed with duct tape dehind all the paneling for insulation (especially in COLD weather camping...this will also cut down on propane/furnace usage)

Here is Oldskool working....

On the right side u see the red handle..that is a kill switch to kill power to the whole camper.....the red key comes out

There is also a small cubby area under the seat on top...this thing is not done yet.....its all gonna be painted to match the rest of the walls and have some aluminum trim on it. Also the radio and CB go in the spot on the middle of the panel  :yupyup:

« Last Edit: Jan 16, 2009, 09:22:09 PM by DirToyBoy »
RIP KYOTA
toyminator2000 – There has to be dumb people in order for there to be smart people
Low down & durrrrrrty Rock Stacking Web Wheeler :driving: Too many Yuppies..:shake:...Not enough Hippies :flamer:  Hobbies: stealing cookies, slangin' tacos, owning tequila bars, wheeling with paco