Author Topic: BigMike's Second Yard Sale [Updated 10/6 @ 11:01a]  (Read 11251 times)

BigMike

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 2158
  • Male Posts: 18,292
  • Member since Apr '02
  • 511:1 Club
    • View Profile
    • Bone-Stock Plane-Jane 1981 Shortbed Pickup
Re: BigMike's Second Yard Sale [Updated 9/7 @ 10:43a]
« on: Sep 08, 2008, 08:38:41 AM »
BigMike-Just sent payment via Paypal for the u-bolt flip kit.

Eric

Awesome, I brought the flip kit with me to work and will be shipping it your way today :thumbs:

How do you prefer payment? :woohoo:

Hard, cold, cash

I'll take 'em. I do money transfers from my bank account with Paypal. It takes a couple days but saves on fees. Would you mind holding them for me for maybe a week or so? You'll get the money, and I do want them! Thanks!

Yup, I'll hold 'em, let me know once the money transfer goes through!

ill take that drag link. do you think you can get it up here to chico this week. want to make the round-up!!!! i can paypal you tomorrow.

Ok, you are 2nd in line for this. If I don't get it sold by the time I leave for the Round Up, I will bring it with me. If this happens, then I prefer cash over PayPal. I'll let you know.

Hey BigMike

http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=28809.0

:gap:

http://www.youareasquirrel.com

hey mike, i put that same stuff in my 5 speed yota tranny and my dual ultimates.......  :crazy: Ive had it in for over a year now, but havent had any issues...... It says on the front of it "high performance manual transmission fluid" and on the back it says "recommended for manual transmissions that require either automatic transmission fluid, multi viscosity motor oil, or straight grade motor oil" wouldnt that make this pretty much a universal tranny fluid? please correct me and PM me if I am wrong because im pretty worried that I may have ruined my nice tranny and my dual ultimates. Why did weaklink and freds40 say it wouldnt work?

I don't know, now I am really mixed up. WEAKLINK told me he put that in his auto, and I realized it was pretty thin, so I called up Napa (where I bought them from) and asked them about it. They told me it is only for Autos and that I needed a different Royal Purple oil. I was like.... "WHHHAAATTTTT" because I told them what I had and they sent over the Synchromax. So they sold me some other type of Royal Purple at half price because of the mix up, but of course I couldn't return the ones I had because I already opened them up..

Well, if anything else, that opens the door up to more potential buyers :gap:

wrong, its for manual trannies that dont use GEAR OIL.... hondas and many imports and bikes use straight 30 weight oil..... not a gear oil.... its like an engine oil, but doenst have as many detergents usually

Hmmmmmm..... See, Angelo from here says his BWM uses ATF fuild in it's 5spd transmission. He told me that certain imports use ATF gear oil in manual transmissions. Begins how Toyota pickup trans have larger gears and bearings than smaller car transmissions, I just figured I better stick with thicker 80-90weight gear oil.. This is all interesting!

Put me in line if the ubolts fall through.

Sorry man, I've already been paid and am shipping them out today to CE_TX

WRONG, you can run ATF as a substitute to multi viscosity oils. Hence why my tcase is full of atf. It offers the same lubrication quailities as GL5, GL4, or straight weight oils. In fact there is less resistance and my gas mileage increased
!
 :conf: :conf: :conf: :conf: :conf:

:doh: I missed that part.

Hey relax, I'll deliver the shocks to ya at the round up with no delivery charge :thumbs:
Check out our new Rock Crawling Videos!
2016 56-speed 580:1 Tacoma Rock Crawler   
1981 36-speed 511:1 3RZ-FE Rock Crawler
1987 6-speed Supercharged 4A-GZE MR2
Instagram: @SlowestTacoma
Things are only impossible until they are not.
"The worst of both worlds, the best of neither." -abnormaltoy
"An informed question. But difficult to answer. I am what you see." -Nanaki