Author Topic: Another 82 picked from the bone yard. UPDATED with pics  (Read 16311 times)

the_white_shadow

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: -7
  • Member since Jul '08
    • View Profile
Do you have the gas pedal? Not the entire assembly, but just the pedal/spring thing?

hilux-1983 [OP]

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 3
  • Male Posts: 1,271
  • Member since Apr '09
    • View Profile
It's Waas, up!  Glad to hear you got back.  If you hadn't sent my stuff yet, I was wondering how much for the coolant/W/S resevoir with the mounting bracket

I sent your stuff yesterday morning. I do have the coolant res. Heres a pic. $15.00 shipped. You have my paypal. Let me know. I'm shipping stuff out later today.

DD, 22R, L52HD, 35"s, All pro/Marlin Hysteer, 529's, Aussie Locker in rear only. 5" All Pro springs and 5" shackles. Just purpose built and dependable. A/C blows like ice too... www.4x4HIM.org

hilux-1983 [OP]

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Member since Apr '09
    • View Profile
Do you have the gas pedal? Not the entire assembly, but just the pedal/spring thing?

What part exactly?

DD, 22R, L52HD, 35"s, All pro/Marlin Hysteer, 529's, Aussie Locker in rear only. 5" All Pro springs and 5" shackles. Just purpose built and dependable. A/C blows like ice too... www.4x4HIM.org

the_white_shadow

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jul '08
    • View Profile
The long black pedal and the stuff that bolts it to the floor and whatever holds it to the rod. i dont need the black rod thing that the throttle cable bolts to.

sricruiser

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 1
  • Male Posts: 46
  • Member since Jun '09
    • View Profile
I sent your stuff yesterday morning. I do have the coolant res. Heres a pic. $15.00 shipped. You have my paypal. Let me know. I'm shipping stuff out later today.

Does that price include the W/S washer resevoir bottle as well?  I need both resevoirs with the W/S washer pump,  all mounting hardware for the two as well as the connector on the wiring harness side for the W/S pump.  I'll paypal u once I hear back from you. 

sricruiser

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Member since Jun '09
    • View Profile

Does that price include the W/S washer bottle as well?  I need that with the washer pump with the connector on the wiring harness side for the pump as well as the brackets that hold everything on. I'll pay pal u as soon as I hear from you. 

Lonestar Honcho

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Member since Feb '06
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
How much for the coil and igniter shipped to 76108?
thanks
DD '82 Toyota 4WD LWB, L-52HD, 31" BFG's, 3" Skyjacker, Orig. Blue paint with AC.

hilux-1983 [OP]

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Member since Apr '09
    • View Profile

Does that price include the W/S washer bottle as well?  I need that with the washer pump with the connector on the wiring harness side for the pump as well as the brackets that hold everything on. I'll pay pal u as soon as I hear from you. 

Let's make it $20.00 and I'll ship it all to ya! Good Ya!

hilux-1983 [OP]

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Member since Apr '09
    • View Profile
The long black pedal and the stuff that bolts it to the floor and whatever holds it to the rod. i dont need the black rod thing that the throttle cable bolts to.

Just the pedal and the hinge? nothing else? $10.00 shipped. pm me your address and pay pal to hilux-1982@hotmail.com

hilux-1983 [OP]

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Member since Apr '09
    • View Profile
How much for the coil and igniter shipped to 76108?
thanks

Gone, sorry   EDIT, I bet this guy will have it: http://www.davezoffroadperformance.com/index.html
« Last Edit: Aug 18, 2009, 09:43:28 AM by hilux-1983 »

hilux-1983 [OP]

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Member since Apr '09
    • View Profile
It just came to mind that no one has asked for either of the drive shafts.

sricruiser

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Member since Jun '09
    • View Profile
Let's make it $20.00 and I'll ship it all to ya! Good Ya!

pay pal sent.  Thanks!!

Lonestar Honcho

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Feb '06
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
DD '82 Toyota 4WD LWB, L-52HD, 31" BFG's, 3" Skyjacker, Orig. Blue paint with AC.

hilux-1983 [OP]

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Member since Apr '09
    • View Profile
pay pal sent.  Thanks!!

Got it! Parts on the way. thanks again

zembalayan

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 254
  • Male Posts: 486
  • Member since Feb '08
    • View Profile
Do you have the front defroster funnels (plastic unbroken) for the dash?  :crossed:
and

hilux-1983 [OP]

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Member since Apr '09
    • View Profile
Sorry, the defroster vents are gone. thanks for asking though

zembalayan

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 254
  • Male Posts: 486
  • Member since Feb '08
    • View Profile
Sorry, the defroster vents are gone. thanks for asking though

Don't think these are easy to find. :shake_head:

mudmaster

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Turtle Points: 3715
  • Male Posts: 2,854
  • Member since Feb '05
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
I have the res but the cap is missing, is this the pulley and bracket that you need? $30.00 shipped. PM me where you want it sent. The battery fell out of my camera and reset the timestamp. I just took this pic a few minutes ago. Sorry

Status??
Time to go wheelin!

hilux-1983 [OP]

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Member since Apr '09
    • View Profile

Did ya still want it? $10.00 shipped. PM me your address and paypal to hilux-1983@hotmail.com. thanks

hilux-1983 [OP]

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Member since Apr '09
    • View Profile

the_white_shadow

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jul '08
    • View Profile
Did ya still want it? $10.00 shipped. PM me your address and paypal to hilux-1983@hotmail.com. thanks

Sorry for the delay. I will send Paypal......now. Thanks.

hilux-1983 [OP]

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Member since Apr '09
    • View Profile
Sorry for the delay. I will send Paypal......now. Thanks.

I'll get it shipped out today. thanks again

trekkerpaul

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Aug '09
    • View Profile
Finally got signed up here.  Still having issues sending the funds to the hilux-1983@hotmail.com email address for the front bumper guard.  We will get it resloved quickly I hope.   :biggthumpup:

hilux-1983 [OP]

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Member since Apr '09
    • View Profile
Still have parts, let me know what you may need....

hilux-1983 [OP]

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Member since Apr '09
    • View Profile
Finally got signed up here.  Still having issues sending the funds to the hilux-1983@hotmail.com email address for the front bumper guard.  We will get it resloved quickly I hope.   :biggthumpup:

How's paypal payment coming along? Still havent recieved anything? I shipped your parts a few days ago. I checked my paypal account and it seems to be working properly. thanks

trekkerpaul

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Aug '09
    • View Profile
I got the parts today.  Did you happen to find the 3rd bar for the push guard?  If you do, let me know.  If not I can get one made I am sure.   You weren't kidding when you said you shipped it last week.  Thanks again.  :thumbs:

hilux-1983 [OP]

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Member since Apr '09
    • View Profile
I got the parts today.  Did you happen to find the 3rd bar for the push guard?  If you do, let me know.  If not I can get one made I am sure.   You weren't kidding when you said you shipped it last week.  Thanks again.  :thumbs:

Don't scare me like that. I thought I'd forgotten to ship it. But, if you look on post #44 and you'll see that there were only 2 bars. I'm sorry if you thought that there were three but that's why I posted a pic so that you could see what you were getting. I hope you dont regret the purchase.

logan

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: -18
  • Male Posts: 58
  • Member since Jul '06
    • View Profile
you got any of the smog stuff for it? i need a high altitude compensator,it's a red and black thing with for vacuum hoses going to it,price shipped to 95358

hilux-1983 [OP]

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Member since Apr '09
    • View Profile
you got any of the smog stuff for it? i need a high altitude compensator,it's a red and black thing with for vacuum hoses going to it,price shipped to 95358

Would you be able to send me a pic of one?

trekkerpaul

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Aug '09
    • View Profile
Don't scare me like that. I thought I'd forgotten to ship it. But, if you look on post #44 and you'll see that there were only 2 bars. I'm sorry if you thought that there were three but that's why I posted a pic so that you could see what you were getting. I hope you dont regret the purchase.

Totally not a problem about the third bar.  I saw it missing, but never really paid much attention.  I was just checking to see if you had maybe found it under the seat or something.  I am still happy with the piece.  I am buying a welder soon, so I might make the piece myself.