Poll

whats the next step

keep the runner
2nd gen extra cab/first gen bed

Author Topic: The Eighty-Sixed Runner  (Read 261642 times)

Doof

• Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 41
  • Male Posts: 3,205
  • Member since Apr '07
  • establised summer of 89
    • View Profile
what kind of clutch are you running AJ?
or is there another reason why your truck is so hard to drive?

Im like the only one that can drive mine too.
its a toyota, thats what different about it. a lot are different and a lot are the same. mine just happens to be prob the dumbest thing on earth. not sure on the clutch that was in on the other motor. but i before i got that runner the motor was swapped with a new clutch. and i took that clutch and put it on my new motor.

timing is legit. could be compression, could be just gutless, could be my luck with motors, could be a dildo up my tail pipe, could be a number of reason. yea the gearing might have a we bit to do with it, but not likely. like chris said his :pokinit: did just fine with 37's and 4.10s. clown does just fine with 36's and 4.10's. they both could/can roast tires no prob. me ive only seen my tires break loose one maybe once or twice since ive sas'd it and that was at i think fordyce or the con, prob fordyce. but even that was on a slick rock. both motors ive had are gutless.....but ill have duals before Fordyce for sure or i prob wont go because im tired of having to just fully mash and not be able to enjoy and get a more tech line. but chances are ill roll either way because Fordyce is hella fun.