Author Topic: what is wrong with schools today?  (Read 8119 times)

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 714
  • Male Posts: 640
  • Member since Jul '03
  • I'll do the thinnin' around here Baba Looey!
    • View Profile
Re: what is wrong with schools today?
« Reply #30 on: Sep 27, 2004, 07:37:29 PM »
well from i heard today they got 2 laywers involved and he will be back by the end of the week

I think the significance this statement went unnoticed. The (wrongfully) over- protective parents bringing in the army of lawyers to protect their "baby" from just retribution.  We’ve turned into a society of professional victims. Parents getting in the way of honest discipline. Regardless of whether the teacher is a pregnant dog or not, she has been charged with teaching an unprepared gaggle of snot nosed pecker heads. If you choose to go up against “The Boss” you should be man enough to suffer the consequences, period. Getting your ass whooped, literally or figuratively, is a humbling experience and as such will prepare you to deal with dorks at every level of life. Everyone will at one time or another will work for a prick, unless you’re the boss (then the people that work for you might be working for a schwanz).   :mad:
The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first.

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
-- Winston Churchill

Censorship, that most subtle tool of oppression, the tool of the fearful and small minded. 8/15/2008

"It is interesting that we are asked to NOT judge all Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics. Too bad gun owners can't get same judgment."
Travis Tritt (I know!)