Author Topic: what is wrong with schools today?  (Read 8116 times)

Skinny_Pedal

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Turtle Points: 89
  • Male Posts: 2,833
  • Member since Apr '04
  • work so I can support my lifestyle
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
Re: what is wrong with schools today?
« Reply #30 on: Sep 27, 2004, 05:30:18 PM »
1.  Try being a teacher and dealing with punk kids everyday.  They disrespect the teacher, disrupt the class (violating the other students rights to learn) and often physically and verbally intimidate the teachers.  They have to deal with this with increasing frequency each year because parents fail to properly discipline and teach the kids respect.  Teachers are powerless now-a-days.  The bleeding hearts have made it so teachers have no power.  Lawyers waste my tax money by sueing schools because the schools expelled students for cheating.  My friend's mom has been physically threatened by one of her students on more than one occasion.  There's something wrong when that student couldn't be removed the first time.  The title of this thread shouldn't be what's wrong with schools, it should be whats wrong with parents.  People need to take responsibility for their own actions regardless of whether they are minors or not.  Bailing out kids by sending in the lawyers isn't the answer. 

this may be true. the problem with my friend he was not disrespecting anyone, just asking a simple question and would not get a striaght answer so he got kicked out of class for no reason. then he called here a name. nowhere was there a threat to the teacher. and the official word is he will be back next monday witha totally funked schedual
Im an OG