Author Topic: Gottal love craigslist!  (Read 3116 times)

46&2

• Hillbilly
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 8
  • Male Posts: 4,834
  • Member since Dec '05
  • California livin'
    • View Profile
Re: Gottal love craigslist!
« on: Jan 17, 2008, 06:47:57 PM »
Yeah I agree with the love hate deal. Sometimes I post stuff and it gets sold instantly, sometimes i even get idiots that buy stuff without even thinking about what they are buying. For example I sold my old set of 6 lug 15x8s with some 35s with like 20-30% tread to some guy from out of town. After he buys them I ask what he is putting them on, he tells me is going home to put them on his Jeep wrangler. i just shrugged said sweet good luck with that. i figured he just wanted the tires but you never know, he may have just been special  :dunno:

Like nate said its annoying when you go to the trouble of keeping up with someone, or holding something for someone for days, weeks or even longer and then they just disappear. One more thing too that pisses me off is when people call me and ask me for :pokinit: I dont even have listed. One guy called me because I had some jeep leaf springs for sale (ONLY Jeep part I had, the rest was all toyota :pokinit:) and he started rattling off this list of jeep parts he needed and if i had them....stock springs, wiring harness, doors, steering column...

I finally had to stop him and reiterate the point that ALL I had were those springs. I also had someone prank call me a bunch of times after I told them my Honda was sold. he kept calling back and asking if stupid :pokinit: was for sale to the point where I just shut my phone off for twenty minutes so he would leave me alone. so yes, love hate :)
85 4Runner Build  /  Cool Foreign Toyotas  /  Toyota: We Want Diesel FB Page    Rockcrawlintoy – i guess moms will put the pups up on the beach when they go fisting