Author Topic: can you say carnage (pics,storys,ect...)  (Read 10674 times)

snorklehead

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Member since Dec '02
  • non-crawler clutch-burner
    • View Profile
Re: can you say carnage (pics,storys,ect...)
« on: Jan 20, 2003, 03:52:38 AM »
Here is my "carnage / introduction to wheelin" story. When i got my 92 pickup I was very new to wheelin. I had owned sport cars only in the past and I knew two things about sports cars...keep it fast..keep it clean. So running my new pickup in the woods, scratching the paint, and caking mud everywhere was a big deal. I soon became aware that paint is only there to protect the metal from rusting. Well one day I went wheelin with a friend who had a scout. We were having fun till this big mud pit starting calling my name and taunting my trucks ability to cross it. Well...I would soon show it that my truck was capable. What I didn't know was toyota placed the air intake behind the front headlight. I quickly learned this fact as I launched my truck into the bottomless pit of mud. As soon as I hit the water the mud cleared the hood. i quickly noticed lights flashing on the dash alerting me something was amiss. The "CHECK ENGINE LIGHT" came on...I thought "its stalled...start it quick to keep momentum". I turned the key with a little throttle while the mud encased my truck..shzzz.. BANG.  :sob: I quietly thought to myself..this is bad. Not realizing that even with plugs pulled, oil drained, the engine would sieze with no motion in two cylinders. What i had just done is put a hole the size of my fist in the side of my V6 block. Not to mention twisting two rods in half. Well to top it off, I got pulled home by the scout and never lived it down.  :smack: I went home, sold the motorcycle and bought an engine....
« Last Edit: Dec 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1056988800 »
The beatings will continue till morale improves