Author Topic: At least she's being strong!  (Read 10432 times)

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 718
  • Male Posts: 7,644
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
Re: At least she's being strong!
« Reply #30 on: Jun 07, 2007, 06:47:05 PM »

Now...I have to ask. What about morals and ethics?

Dang it, now I've got to think of something :headscratch:

Generally speaking, Its the responsibility of knowing when you f%^K up, you get to pay for it.  Not weaseling out of something just becuase you've got the name, the $$, or the reputation (see very *friendly* person) to get out of it.  Recognizing that someone
8great grandaddy I think? ) had to work very hard to make her famous, and earn all the money she flaunts like its going out of style.
Recognizing that if you are famous, its because of your fans, so don't treat them like :pokinit:  You're no better than anyone else, just because you got dealt an easier (not necessarily better) hand in the game of life.

you can't put a price on honor, dignity, pride, and reputation.  She spits on the very things our founding fathers held dear, simply by her actions, and her behaviors.  

:usa: Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees :usa:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

"I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves."
              -Ronald Reagan

Don't take life too seriously, it isn't permanent