Author Topic: At least she's being strong!  (Read 10417 times)

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 714
  • Male Posts: 640
  • Member since Jul '03
  • I'll do the thinnin' around here Baba Looey!
    • View Profile
Re: At least she's being strong!
« Reply #60 on: Jun 07, 2007, 07:01:03 PM »
she is sitting back now, as we type and laughing at her current circumstances. Laughing at our "justice" system, laughing at the idiots that supported her. And she will be back in the tabloids tomorrow and fat spandexed IDIOTS will be buying to tomorrow to find out how hard her life is now and talking about it with their fat spandexed friends as they power walk around the mall before stopping for ~insert fat effing cinnebon here~
ACK!!!!!! :tantrum:

Mmm, Mmm, Mmm! Nothing better than a bunch of pasty, spandex wearing, muffin top having Hiltonoids on the picket line.
The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first.

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
-- Winston Churchill

Censorship, that most subtle tool of oppression, the tool of the fearful and small minded. 8/15/2008

"It is interesting that we are asked to NOT judge all Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics. Too bad gun owners can't get same judgment."
Travis Tritt (I know!)

abnormaltoy [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jul '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: Jun 07, 2007, 07:01:52 PM »
and I'd "hit" tacostewie.  :yesnod: :love:

Uh...eeeew! (need a woman to show me how to spell that!)
The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first.

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
-- Winston Churchill

Censorship, that most subtle tool of oppression, the tool of the fearful and small minded. 8/15/2008

"It is interesting that we are asked to NOT judge all Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics. Too bad gun owners can't get same judgment."
Travis Tritt (I know!)

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 718
  • Male Posts: 7,644
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: Jun 07, 2007, 07:02:25 PM »

Very good! :bowdown:

But who is worse...her, in her vacuous vanity or the throngs of lonesome, empty souls that worship her?

Or how about the people that taught her that it was ok to act like that?  :idea:  

Its just a vicious cycle.  You've got the high falutin' snot that thinks she's all that, then you've got the Idol worshippers, that have to follow her every move because they don't have enough interest in real life/self esteem/courage to go out and live their own lives, which in turn boosts the high falutin' snot's pride and ego, which causes her to give more fodder to the mass of human lemmings, which reciprocates with more love and adoration. :headshake:
:usa: Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees :usa:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

"I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves."
              -Ronald Reagan

Don't take life too seriously, it isn't permanent

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Female Posts: 299
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: Jun 07, 2007, 07:04:08 PM »

Mmm, Mmm, Mmm! Nothing better than a bunch of pasty, spandex wearing, muffin top having Hiltonoids on the picket line.
Worse yet, AT... they will be voting for our next president.. and waiting to hear who ~insert vapid idiot here~ tells them to vote for.
Life is like a bowl of beer flavored chocolate covered dog turds.. it makes no sense. :pokinit:

Where is the Mammoth?

How the Mammoth came to be

Number Two :pokinit:

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: Jun 07, 2007, 07:04:59 PM »
Life is like a bowl of beer flavored chocolate covered dog turds.. it makes no sense. :pokinit:

Where is the Mammoth?

JanMarie13

• Queen Cookie Monster
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 924
  • Female Posts: 415
  • Member since Jan '06
  • Mmm....Tacos!
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: Jun 07, 2007, 07:05:13 PM »
I refuse to read this whole thread but I would like to add that I'm pretty pissed off that my show is currently being interrupted by a big banner at the bottom of the screen saying "BREAKING NEWS: PARIS HILTON BACK TO JAIL??"

Since WHEN is PARIS EFFING HILTON BREAKING EFFING NEWS??   :maddest:
RIP Kyle, we love and miss you man.  :smooch:
thanks for the smooch I miss you too !  :yesnod:

abnormaltoy [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jul '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: Jun 07, 2007, 07:07:13 PM »
Worse yet, AT... they will be voting for our next president.. and waiting to hear who ~insert vapid idiot here~ tells them to vote for.

OMG!  :yikes:  I've got to get to work on Fred's campaign!

-- Winston Churchill

Travis Tritt (I know!)

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: Jun 07, 2007, 07:07:18 PM »
Or how about the people that taught her that it was ok to act like that?  :idea:  

Its just a vicious cycle.  You've got the high falutin' snot that thinks she's all that, then you've got the Idol worshippers, that have to follow her every move because they don't have enough interest in real life/self esteem/courage to go out and live their own lives, which in turn boosts the high falutin' snot's pride and ego, which causes her to give more fodder to the mass of human lemmings, which reciprocates with more love and adoration. :headshake:

MY GOD! that is so well said it makes me terribly depressed!
Guess what I never watch...

Where is the Mammoth?

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Turtle Points: 718
  • Male Posts: 7,644
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: Jun 07, 2007, 07:09:37 PM »
I refuse to read this whole thread but I would like to add that I'm pretty pissed off that my show is currently being interrupted by a big banner at the bottom of the screen saying "BREAKING NEWS: PARIS HILTON BACK TO JAIL??"

Once we had to put up with hearing about Anna Nicole for an entire month after she kicked the bucket. Ronald Reagan didn't even get that much publicity, and he certainly deserved it. :yesnod:

MY GOD! that is so well said it makes me terribly depressed!
Guess what I never watch...
:therethere: diane, some of us in the next generation have a few good braincells :yesnod:  I can proudly say I have not watched a single episode of any of the "it" shows (American Idol, greys anatomy, whatever)
:usa: Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees :usa:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

"I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves."
              -Ronald Reagan

Don't take life too seriously, it isn't permanent

abnormaltoy [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jul '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: Jun 07, 2007, 07:09:43 PM »

I sense some tension! Perhaps a soothing Jasmine scented bath by candle light  :gap:

-- Winston Churchill

Travis Tritt (I know!)

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: Jun 07, 2007, 07:11:19 PM »

You are obviously watching network television, or some station that gives a :pokinit:, cause the documentary stations don't

Where is the Mammoth?

kneedownnate

• Turtle Points: 1128
  • Male Posts: 9,757
  • Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: Jun 07, 2007, 10:25:48 PM »
It's so absurb I can't even find it within myself to go to those links. I don't want to be counted.

X1000
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!

kneedownnate

• Turtle Points: 1128
  • Male Posts: 9,757
  • Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: Jun 07, 2007, 10:32:30 PM »
I don't care about anybody who's on tv really.  I thought steve irwin was pretty cool, and got a bad feeling in my guts when he died, but if paris got the same treatment as he did I'd be pissed it wasn't worse!  She and that ritchey (sp) girl should go swimming with open wounds in the shark infested waters of australia!

And I fully agree that everything with her name should be deleted from this site.  I'd hate for any respectable site to be in any way linked to her pathetic name.  If I were her family I'd force her to change her last name and denounce any relation.

RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!

Tallchevy

• Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 236
  • Male Posts: 3,562
  • Member since Dec '06
  • Where were going we don't need roads!
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: Jun 08, 2007, 12:24:27 AM »
I am so glad you all appreciate my commentary :rofl2:

:love: your replies, you know how to keep things going   :thumbs:
:angry: My child is an honor student at Anton Levay's School of Satanic Arts :angry:

87 4Runner redo
http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=41959.0
87 Toyota 4Runner, SAS Rig Gallery
http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=29877.msg3

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: Jun 08, 2007, 06:45:47 AM »
:love: your replies, you know how to keep things going   :thumbs:

Why thank you! I guess I do tend to get a bit passionate about things sometimes   :rofl:   :disturbed: 

Where is the Mammoth?

JanMarie13

• Queen Cookie Monster
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jan '06
  • Mmm....Tacos!
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: Jun 08, 2007, 10:09:14 AM »
 :soapbox:

Alright listen up, I'm a productive member of society, I have a good job, I recycle, I hold doors for old people, I work damned hard for everything I own, and I pay plenty for my cable bill.  I will watch whatever mindless crap I want to while I'm relaxing at the end of a long day, and I will not be made to feel inferior because of it.

:rant:

RK

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Male Posts: 757
  • Member since Jul '05
  • Me, crazy?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: Jun 08, 2007, 10:14:12 AM »
Paris.  We goin to France?
Max
Black Hole Racing - 84 Jackalope/79 Devil Bunny/87 Golf - Service rig: 2012 Ram 3500

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: Jun 08, 2007, 10:44:46 AM »
:soapbox:

Alright listen up, I'm a productive member of society, I have a good job, I recycle, I hold doors for old people, I work damned hard for everything I own, and I pay plenty for my cable bill.  I will watch whatever mindless crap I want to while I'm relaxing at the end of a long day, and I will not be made to feel inferior because of it.

:rant:

Well as long as we are all in agreement that it is indeed mindless crap then I have no problem with that :rofl:

Just bustin' yer chops!  :therethere:

Where is the Mammoth?

JanMarie13

• Queen Cookie Monster
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jan '06
  • Mmm....Tacos!
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: Jun 08, 2007, 10:45:50 AM »
:yesnod:  Oh I fully agree, but that's why I like it.......let's my brain cells rest after a long stressful day  :rofl:

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: Jun 08, 2007, 11:29:55 AM »

I hear ya, mindless drivel is good for relaxing brain cells, that's why I'm on the shoutbox most of the night  :yupyup:

:aaa:

:rofl:

Where is the Mammoth?

JanMarie13

• Queen Cookie Monster
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jan '06
  • Mmm....Tacos!
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: Jun 08, 2007, 12:18:30 PM »
From MSNBC.com right now:

"Paris Hilton was taken from a courtroom screaming and crying on Friday after a judge ordered her returned to jail to serve out her entire 45-day sentence for a parole violation in a reckless driving case.

“It’s not right!” shouted the weeping Hilton. “Mom!” she called out to her mother in the audience."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19102663/

For REAL, they were probably afraid to spark another LA riot!

:jail:

46&2

• Hillbilly
  • Turtle Points: 8
  • Male Posts: 4,834
  • Member since Dec '05
  • California livin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: Jun 08, 2007, 12:28:24 PM »
Good! Dumb broad. I am still crossing my fingers that she gets raped by a gang of lesbians (as one tabloid put it).

“It isn’t wise to keep a person in jail with her problem over an extended period of time and let the problem get worse,” Baca told the Los Angeles Times on Thursday.

Since when is being a sleeper considered a medical problem???
85 4Runner Build  /  Cool Foreign Toyotas  /  Toyota: We Want Diesel FB Page    Rockcrawlintoy – i guess moms will put the pups up on the beach when they go fisting

MiniSimp

• Outdoor Enthusiast
  • Male Posts: 5,120
  • Member since Jan '05
  • SimpsonBrothers.net
    • View Profile
    • Simpson Brothers Photography
« Reply #82 on: Jun 08, 2007, 12:49:26 PM »
 :talkingn: :laugh: :haha: :ha_ha: :clap: :clap2: :rofl2: :yupyup: :_order:

From: BreakingNews@MAIL.CNN.COM [mailto:BreakingNews@MAIL.CNN.COM]
Sent: Friday, June 08, 2007 12:12 PM
To: TEXTBREAKINGNEWS@CNNIMAIL12.CNN.COM
Subject: CNN Breaking News

-- A judge orders Paris Hilton back to jail, CNN confirms. She was taken from court screaming, The Associated Press reports.

Watch the latest video now on CNN.com. Access at http://CNN.com. CNN - The most trusted name in news.

motorider228

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 433
  • Male Posts: 460
  • Member since Apr '05
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: Jun 08, 2007, 01:15:41 PM »
Lol how about you guys watch this vid as well, this is freakin hilarious about the whole ordeal. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k66epna2Sss

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: Jun 08, 2007, 01:43:30 PM »
 "Paris Hilton was taken from a courtroom screaming and crying"

So lets see, originally she was only going to be doing about half the time or less, then they let her out, and put her on house arrest, she goes on some morning talk show with her pompous boney ass flaunting herself in everyone's faces, pisses the entire country off (save for some fat ass spandex wearing wannabee's), she goes BACK to court and the judge orders her to serve her entire sentence!!!
There is justice!! AWESOME!!!!!! 

What the hell was the supposed medical condition she had? Not that that wasn't a buncha BS too.

Where is the Mammoth?

BigMike

• Administrator
  • Turtle Points: 2205
  • Male Posts: 18,292
  • Member since Apr '02
  • 511:1 Club
    • View Profile
    • Bone-Stock Plane-Jane 1981 Shortbed Pickup
« Reply #85 on: Jun 08, 2007, 01:45:03 PM »
My mother just showed me the MSN story! I AM SO GLAD THIS HAPPENED!

JUSTICE TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Check out our new Rock Crawling Videos!
2016 56-speed 580:1 Tacoma Rock Crawler   
1981 36-speed 511:1 3RZ-FE Rock Crawler
1987 6-speed Supercharged 4A-GZE MR2
Instagram: @SlowestTacoma
Things are only impossible until they are not.
"The worst of both worlds, the best of neither." -abnormaltoy
"An informed question. But difficult to answer. I am what you see." -Nanaki

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: Jun 08, 2007, 01:45:57 PM »
Crap, I thought the video was of her making a royal scene in court. THAT I want to see :rofl:

Where is the Mammoth?

BigMike

• Administrator
  • Turtle Points: 2205
  • Male Posts: 18,292
  • Member since Apr '02
  • 511:1 Club
    • View Profile
    • Bone-Stock Plane-Jane 1981 Shortbed Pickup
« Reply #87 on: Jun 08, 2007, 01:54:37 PM »
Crap, I thought the video was of her making a royal scene in court. THAT I want to see :rofl:

There is a video on the MSNBC page above with more details of what happened.
Check out our new Rock Crawling Videos!
2016 56-speed 580:1 Tacoma Rock Crawler   
1981 36-speed 511:1 3RZ-FE Rock Crawler
1987 6-speed Supercharged 4A-GZE MR2
Instagram: @SlowestTacoma
Things are only impossible until they are not.
"The worst of both worlds, the best of neither." -abnormaltoy
"An informed question. But difficult to answer. I am what you see." -Nanaki

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: Jun 08, 2007, 01:55:23 PM »
The decision by Sheriff Lee Baca to move Hilton chafed prosecutors and Judge Sauer, who spelled out during sentencing that Hilton was not allowed to serve house detention.

California Attorney General Jerry Brown criticized the Sheriff's Department for letting Hilton out of jail, saying he believed she should serve out her sentence.

"It does hold up the system to ridicule when the powerful and the famous get special treatment," Brown told The Associated Press in an interview before testifying at a congressional hearing in Washington.

"I'm sure there's a lot of people who've seen their family members go to jail and have various ailments, physical and psychological, that didn't get them released," he said. "I'd say it's time for a course correction."

Damn straight!

So Sheriff Baca gets a hummer to let the :idiot: out of jail and now she has to serve her full sentence!  :woohoo:

Where is the Mammoth?

motorider228

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 433
  • Male Posts: 460
  • Member since Apr '05
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: Jun 08, 2007, 02:01:40 PM »
Lol this is awesome.  She swallowed a load and STILL has to stay in jail.  Haha she could have gotten 23 days in jail but now she gets 45 and had to get on her knees, lol this is great.