Author Topic: Info on 07 Burban  (Read 6490 times)

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 718
  • Male Posts: 7,644
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
Re: Info on 07 Burban
« on: May 23, 2007, 02:45:50 PM »
Why does she want seating for 9 anyway?  :dunno:  thats a lot of people.  I don't know why I didn't catch that before, but like Shoyrtt said, I haven't seen the front bench for a long time, other than in pickups.  :dunno:

This may be just heresay, but I thought they were restricting sales of the sprinter to commercial groups only?  Didn't want them sold for private purposes?  (forgot who told me that, think it was something to do with the size/shape, as well as it being a deisel for some reason :dunno: )  Anyone else heard this? 

*Edit*  Nevermind, I did some research.  It seems that they are focused as a business/commercial vehicle, but are available for public sale :thumbs:

Jimbo, if she wants to be able to haul that many people, and get any where close to decent gas mileage, buy her a diesel

or mabye try to find a deisel excursion?  :dunno:  they only stopped making them a few years ago, so you can prolly find a pretty nice one still
:usa: Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees :usa:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

"I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves."
              -Ronald Reagan

Don't take life too seriously, it isn't permanent