Author Topic: my freebie  (Read 3350 times)

46&2

• Hillbilly
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 8
  • Male Posts: 4,834
  • Member since Dec '05
  • California livin'
    • View Profile
Re: my freebie
« on: Feb 12, 2007, 02:39:59 PM »
Right on man it is good that the poor dog finally has a good home with you. I have taken in two animals over the years, one was a small mutt dog that someone hucked out the window of a moving car inside a cardboard box. it bounced down our drive way and two small puppies were inside. One we gave away and the other we kept. she had social problems her whole life, never trusted anyone besides my parents and I. She just passed away about a year and a half ago. the second was a tiny kitten that i found that would come and try and steal my dogs food. it was damn near skeletal and took me 3 weeks of coaxing to get it to even come near me. now hes my best buddy and hes very, very well fed. he grew exponetially in the first two months we had him....now hes the biggest damn cat ive seen in a while hehe. it sucks humans can be so aweful to animals, especially tiny helpless puppies and kittens. thats just messed up.
85 4Runner Build  /  Cool Foreign Toyotas  /  Toyota: We Want Diesel FB Page    Rockcrawlintoy – i guess moms will put the pups up on the beach when they go fisting